• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump left No Plan

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Once again, evasion.
Ra9bb9c3800c397faff025c901c6aa895

Shaul

Premium Member
I guess you do not understand what the phrase "in your own words" means. So, the best you can do to explain all the good things Trump did to control the pandemic is parrot "Operation Warp Speed". That makes another one who has been unable to say anything that "Operation Warp Speed" actually did other than prepay for some vaccines. As I already stated, the fact that there is the possibility to get a piece of the action of seven billion doses is a really good incentive.

But, common, I'd love to hear what you have to say. In your own words, tell us what "Operation Warp Speed" actually did.
Coronavirus: Operation Warp Speed

Watchmen

Premium Member
What question did I ask that multiple posters answered?

Hate? Nah. Utter disdain for Trump and his supporters. If you don't understand the difference you may want to look in a mirror.

As far as "fool". I am not the one who was fooled by Trump's repeating for five years that if he lost it was because the election was rigged. Perhaps you were. I am not the one who believes the world is run by a bunch of Satanists. Perhaps you are.
I’m not going to engage with a cheese hating ignoramus.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
No. let's deal with this one and *prepare* for future ones.

You know, like Obama did. But Trump scrapped those plans, leading to the fiasco of the last year.

I doubt it. The way I see it, the Dems now have a firm chokehold on this nation now. They will never let go of this.

I predict the masks and shutdowns will go the entire 4 year presidential term under Biden/Harris where they will make sure no business will survive, people will stay wanting, and every person will be forced into becoming dependent on this Democrat regime until the structure of federal government itself will be changed into a one party monopoly like they did with California and New York.

Another words, a now well entrenched Democrat controlled federal dictatorship will emerge as coronavirus becomes more and more weaponized as a means to achieve a complete Democrat victory.

Well played.

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I doubt it. The way I see it, the Dems now have a firm chokehold on this nation now. They will never let go of this.

I predict the masks and shutdowns will go the entire 4 year presidential term under Biden/Harris where they will make sure no business will survive, people will stay wanting, and every person will be forced into becoming dependent on this Democrat regime until the structure of federal government itself will be changed into a one party monopoly like they did with California and New York.

Another words, a now well entrenched Democrat controlled federal dictatorship will emerge as coronavirus becomes more and more weaponized as a means to achieve a complete Democrat victory.

Well played.
Masks and shutdowns = government chokehold; federal dictatorship?
"Democratic victory?"
Democrats plotting to stifle business and impoverish the populace?

Where are you getting all this?
The democrats, or more precisely, the liberal left, has always championed increases in human rights and freedoms. It's always promoted life, liberty, prosperity and democracy.

Liberal democracies have free, prosperous, happy citizens. Emancipation of slaves, woman's suffrage, 8 hour week, living wages, workplace safety, decent housing, healthcare, unions, public education, public roads, fire protection, Social Security -- all liberal policies, and opposed by the party of big business.

It's the right wing, not the left, that's always promoted the evils you've outlined: social and economic hierarchy, unregulated banking and business, dog-eat-dog competition, no social safety net, &c.

A liberal government is government of, by and for The People. It's self-government -- democracy.
The alternative is government by Big Business, which is exploitative, opaque and unconcerned with the welfare of the citizens except as a labor source.

Twilight Hue

Masks and shutdowns = government chokehold; federal dictatorship?
"Democratic victory?"
Democrats plotting to stifle business and impoverish the populace?

Where are you getting all this?
The democrats, or more precisely, the liberal left, has always championed increases in human rights and freedoms. It's always promoted life, liberty, prosperity and democracy.

Liberal democracies have free, prosperous, happy citizens. Emancipation of slaves, woman's suffrage, 8 hour week, living wages, workplace safety, decent housing, healthcare, unions, public education, public roads, fire protection, Social Security -- all liberal policies, and opposed by the party of big business.

It's the right wing, not the left, that's always promoted the evils you've outlined: social and economic hierarchy, unregulated banking and business, dog-eat-dog competition, no social safety net, &c.

A liberal government is government of, by and for The People. It's self-government -- democracy.
The alternative is government by Big Business, which is exploitative, opaque and unconcerned with the welfare of the citizens except as a labor source.

Its just an opinion. A perception that the ultimate goal of Democrats are well reflected in the two bluest states in the union that are already first and foremost, a one party system in those states respectively.

Republicans are there of course, but only as minimal token pieces that have no real influence or power in those states anymore.

I see the same takeover happening on the federal level and nobody opposing the Democrats will have any influence, making it forever moving forward a one ruling party monopoly.

Thanks to vary bad and poor decision making, the opportunity created from coronavirus and later the capital being overrun, the Republicans/Conservatives are now being effectively villianized and stigmatized to a point that they are now in the same position as those in New York and California paving the way for Democrats to do with the country the exact same thing as they had already had done to New York and California. An entrenched permanent one party system.

Polymath257

Think & Care
Staff member
Premium Member
Its just an opinion. A perception that the ultimate goal of Democrats are well reflected in the two bluest states in the union that are already first and foremost, a one party system in those states respectively.

Republicans are there of course, but only as minimal token pieces that have no real influence or power in those states anymore.

I see the same takeover happening on the federal level and nobody opposing the Democrats will have any influence, making it forever moving forward a one ruling party monopoly.

Thanks to vary bad and poor decision making, the opportunity created from coronavirus and later the capital being overrun, the Republicans/Conservatives are now being effectively villianized and stigmatized to a point that they are now in the same position as those in New York and California paving the way for Democrats to do with the country the exact same thing as they had already had done to New York and California. An entrenched permanent one party system.

I find this laughable given how the Republicans have attempted to gerrymander the states they control so that they have a majority in enough districts to control things, without having a majority in the state. And this doesn't even mention the attempts of the Republicans to make voting harder in Democratic districts by claiming 'fraud' when none has ever been shown to exist.

In the long run, it will even out, as it always does, *because* the Dems are committed to a representative government. In the mean time, elections have consequences. If you don't get the votes, you don't get the power.

Where have I heard that before?

Twilight Hue

I find this laughable given how the Republicans have attempted to gerrymander the states they control so that they have a majority in enough districts to control things, without having a majority in the state. And this doesn't even mention the attempts of the Republicans to make voting harder in Democratic districts by claiming 'fraud' when none has ever been shown to exist.

In the long run, it will even out, as it always does, *because* the Dems are committed to a representative government. In the mean time, elections have consequences. If you don't get the votes, you don't get the power.

Where have I heard that before?
New York and California is a reality. Its hardly laughable.

Its not to far fetched an idea thats the same intention Democrats now have in mind for the entire country, that what has been accomplished already in New York and California, will also become federal. Which is what I'm seeing, the groundwork is being layed for that now.

First step. Use public and private media to block and suppress opposition.

Second step. 'Non partisan' rewriting of political districts as included in Bill HR 1 For the People Act.

H.R.1 - 116th Congress (2019-2020): For the People Act of 2019

"The bill provides for states to establish independent, nonpartisan redistricting commissions". (I wonder what that means in states like New York and California?)

Just watch what happens.

Like I said, it was well played and now waiting for what is now inevitable.

ecco

Veteran Member
I guess you do not understand what the phrase "in your own words" means. So, the best you can do to explain all the good things Trump did to control the pandemic is parrot "Operation Warp Speed". That makes another one who has been unable to say anything that "Operation Warp Speed" actually did other than prepay for some vaccines. As I already stated, the fact that there is the possibility to get a piece of the action of seven billion doses is a really good incentive.

But, common, I'd love to hear what you have to say. In your own words, tell us what "Operation Warp Speed" actually did.

That's what I thought. You actually can not explain what "Coronavirus: Operation Warp Speed" accomplished. Being unable to put it into your own words shows that either you don't know or there isn't anything.

You do know what you are touting, don't you?

(That last part was sarcastic rhetoric, in case you didn't know)

ecco

Veteran Member
I’m not going to engage with a cheese hating ignoramus.
But you tried to engage me. You referred to a question that I asked that others had already addressed. I asked which question and you couldn't even provide an answer.

So, you tried to engage me, and when I challenged your nonsensical assertion, you backed out. I'm not at all surprised.

No one has yet addressed what Operation Warp Speed did other than prepay for some vaccines. Big Whoop.

We have 4% of the world's population.
We have 18% of the world's deaths.

YAY DONALD!
And a little yay for all his supporters.

ecco

Veteran Member
I guess the Trump Sheeples don't all believe it's over.

We Mock QAnon at Our Own Risk
We are already seeing signs of where QAnon goes from here, as adherents fold the latest disappointments into their wild-eyed narrative. On Telegram, one of the preferred networks for Q followers, explanations for the day’s events proliferated: Gen. Michael Flynn had promised something by the end of January, not on Inauguration Day; actually, the secret military operation to uproot traitors might last until April; don’t forget that Trump promised he’d be back, and he always fulfills his promises. Others simply said they were standing firm and called for prayer. “If you guys can’t handle it and think it’s over, just unfollow,” wrote one user. “I’ll gladly accept you back once you realize.”​

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
It's a historical fact. Research it. Read about the social movements that have shaped our country. It's all online, I can recommend books and documentaries, if you'd like.

The conservatives, businessmen, traditionalists and corporatists; the Owner Classes, have always favored unregulated business and competition. They've always exploited the people. They've always promoted hierarchy and an underclass from which they can draw cheap/free, desperate, submissive labor. They have opposed all movements to empower the common citizens. Fact!

They've opposed all the rights and freedoms Americans claim their country stands for. Just read about the history of the social movements, rights and freedoms I mentioned previously; do some research -- you'll find it's the right wing; today's Republicans, that have opposed all of them; who have opposed Democracy in favor of Oligarchy and Aristocracy.
Aren't the Democrats the New Republicans? Haven't they moved so far to the right that they make Nixon and Reagan look like radical leftists?
It was leftist policies that made our country strong and great, not conservative ones.
Please
-- read some history!
NO!!!!
Again, read some history. It's the Right that craves an aristocracy; a ruling elite. It's the Corporatists who've always been the monopolists. The Left has always favored government by the people and small business. It's always opposed monopoly.
You're right that the pandemic is a Klein shock -- an opportunity for rapid social turnover without analysis or debate (Read: The Shock Doctrine, by Naomi Klein).

Read some world history. Similar social and economic situations have occurred before, and generated similar right-wing populist movements.

This Has All Happened Before!
Look at what decisions were taken, and what resulted -- if you dare.

If there's any conspiracy to power; any long-term plans for dominance, it's on the Right. I can cite the documents and secret correspondence if you want.

The corporatist right owns most of the mainstream media, they own the lobbyists, they have the money and power, and those in power depend on them for their jobs. The "leftist threat" is propaganda. [Read: Dark Money, by Jane Mayer.]

Twilight Hue, I'm sorry, but you've been duped. The news and analysis sources you read/watch are right-wing propaganda.

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
What does Operation Warp Speed have to do with anything? It's utilitarian; an obvious and commonsense move. It's not even a social or economic policy. It's just a corporate plan -- to make mony.
Corporations would have done the same thing with or without Trump. It was an obvious, money-making opportunity.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
What does Operation Warp Speed have to do with anything? It's utilitarian; an obvious and commonsense move. It's not even a social or economic policy. It's just a corporate plan -- to make mony.
Corporations would have done the same thing with or without Trump. It was an obvious, money-making opportunity.
Maybe it should have been named "Operation Warped President"? ;)