• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump is an expert

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member
In north Carolina Trump used his fooling tactics and it's sad that people still believe him.

US President Donald Trump reiterated that the United States has weapons “like which the world has never seen,” and Russia, China and North Korea are jealous of Washington for this.

Think about it and how stupid is it.

How they're jealous about the secret weapon, How they could know and be jealous
while it's a secret weapon and they know nothing about it and whether if it exists.

“In just 3.5 years under my administration, we <...> restored the amazing power of the US Armed Forces, “- said the American leader in North Carolina.
Trump said Russia and China envy the US because of their weapons - Balthazar Korab

What about looking for a drug to kill the tiny virus that killed more than 200,000
Americans and still killing more, because of Trump's carelessness.

What about helping the world than be proud with the killing machine.

He brags with the secret weapons, trying to fool everybody
.;)

Trump is an expert at...
Winning.

IZLQSTRBVZMZ3PDTKGRR4EGDRQ.jpg

This Nov, the ultimate test of Trump's ability to win.

Of course just because you win, doesn't say you a good person, have good character, etc...

Role model for winning, be a dick.

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
Shots from several meetings, in one he said it'll gone when heat comes.

Shots of different meetings?

I know he has a lot of two hour public meetings (lack of a better word). That's contradicting what he said in the video I gave you (13). He said the pandemic will reach its peak in a couple of months not go away.

Which meeting was that you posted? Most meetings are near 2 hours not 26 seconds.

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
Shots of different meetings?

I know he has a lot of two hour public meetings (lack of a better word). That's contradicting what he said in the video I gave you (13). He said the pandemic will reach its peak in a couple of months not go away.

Which meeting was that you posted? Most meetings are near 2 hours not 26 seconds.

Yes the video you posted was recorded in March in which he said the peak of deaths will
be within 2 weeks, he was lying as deaths today reached more than 200.000.

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
Yes the video you posted was recorded in March in which he said the peak of deaths will
be within 2 weeks, he was lying as deaths today reached more than 200.000.

Maybe misinformed. Lying he would have known it was 200.000 and deliberately said otherwise. In this case, it sound like he miscalculated. A lot.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
In north Carolina Trump used his fooling tactics and it's sad that people still believe him.

US President Donald Trump reiterated that the United States has weapons “like which the world has never seen,” and Russia, China and North Korea are jealous of Washington for this.

while it's a secret weapon and they know nothing about it and whether if it exists.

“In just 3.5 years under my administration, we <...> restored the amazing power of the US Armed Forces, “- said the American leader in North Carolina.
Trump said Russia and China envy the US because of their weapons - Balthazar Korab

What about looking for a drug to kill the tiny virus that killed more than 200,000

.;)
Like George Carlin said. Its the only thing we are good at.

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
Maybe misinformed. Lying he would have known it was 200.000 and deliberately said otherwise. In this case, it sound like he miscalculated. A lot.

Fooling tactics, peak in 2 weeks and will then decline, actually there was
no calculations at all but only fooling the public, in which basis he makes
his calculations, he used to lie and lie and lie forever.

Just few days ago he said the vaccine will be ready within a month,
whereas the CDC director said it'll take so long for the vaccine to be ready
and the best solution is using the mask.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member

.;)

In all fairness, this kind of bragging has been going on for as long as I've been alive and probably goes back before I was born. Not so much about "secret weapons," but Americans have heard about our massive military might working to make the world safe for democracy for generations now. We've been told for decades how necessary it is for the U.S. to have a large permanent military force all around the world - just because the world would be a much more dangerous place without us.

It may have existed prior to WW2, but that's when America's role as the "savior of the world" and the "arsenal of democracy" became more intensified and imperative in the eyes of America's ruling class. The Cold War continued with that mentality, and it still remained even after the collapse of the USSR and the end of the Cold War. It ramped up again after 9/11 and the continued "War on Terror" and through both the Bush and Obama administrations - and now with the Trump administration.

I agree that all this interventionism and constant cheerleading for militarism has gone on too long and needs to stop. Trump is clearly more obnoxious about it, as he is about everything else.

But when it comes to militarism and foreign policy, both parties have remained pretty static in that regard since WW2. If our policies are any indication, it would appear most of our policymakers probably never heard that the Cold War ended over 30 years ago. That's how anachronistic our policy has been.

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
Fooling tactics, peak in 2 weeks and will then decline, actually there was
no calculations at all but only fooling the public, in which basis he makes
his calculations, he used to lie and lie and lie forever.

Just few days ago he said the vaccine will be ready within a month,
whereas the CDC director said it'll take so long for the vaccine to be ready
and the best solution is using the mask.

Based on his attitude, it doesn't sound like he's lying. Maybe in denial or purposely disagreeing with what the CDC said. Lying implies you know something is true or false and you intentionally say otherwise. Don't know how he fools the public, though. If you guys hate his guts, I can't imagine the public. Stone him!

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
In all fairness, this kind of bragging has been going on for as long as I've been alive and probably goes back before I was born. Not so much about "secret weapons," but Americans have heard about our massive military might working to make the world safe for democracy for generations now. We've been told for decades how necessary it is for the U.S. to have a large permanent military force all around the world - just because the world would be a much more dangerous place without us.

It may have existed prior to WW2, but that's when America's role as the "savior of the world" and the "arsenal of democracy" became more intensified and imperative in the eyes of America's ruling class. The Cold War continued with that mentality, and it still remained even after the collapse of the USSR and the end of the Cold War. It ramped up again after 9/11 and the continued "War on Terror" and through both the Bush and Obama administrations - and now with the Trump administration.

I agree that all this interventionism and constant cheerleading for militarism has gone on too long and needs to stop. Trump is clearly more obnoxious about it, as he is about everything else.

But when it comes to militarism and foreign policy, both parties have remained pretty static in that regard since WW2. If our policies are any indication, it would appear most of our policymakers probably never heard that the Cold War ended over 30 years ago. That's how anachronistic our policy has been.

Trump was talking to the public that Russia, China and North Korea are
Jealous of Washington because of him and his administration that lead to
the secret weapons that the world has never seen before.

Don't you see that he was fooling the public?

Evangelicalhumanist

"Truth" isn't a thing...
Premium Member
They believe Him!

They believe him when he shows his disdain for science. That's why the woman at the indoor rally replied "I trust my president" when asked why she wasn't wearing a mask.

They believe him when he says "The virus will disappear in a few weeks".

They believe him when he says he lowered the cost of prescription drugs (two or three times).

More - bigger - badder weapons? Sure. What's not to believe.

They are referred to as Sheeples for a reason.
Well, really though....isn't that how most religions start? Frightened, ignorant people believing unreasonable things?

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Trump was talking to the public that Russia, China and North Korea are
Jealous of Washington because of him and his administration that lead to
the secret weapons that the world has never seen before.

Don't you see that he was fooling the public?

Well, I have no idea what secret weapons the Pentagon may be working on at any given time. I would imagine that they probably have several "secret weapons" which are not known to the general public. Trump probably shouldn't be blabbing about stuff like that in a political speech, but he always has been a blowhard.

I also have no idea whether China, Russia, or North Korea are actually "jealous" of the U.S. because of secret weapons. I have no way of verifying if any of what Trump is saying is not true, so I can't really say for certain whether he's fooling the public with these particular statements.

There was a time when both Russia and China lagged far behind the U.S. in terms of military and other technologies, but Russia slowly caught up - and now it appears that China has reached technological parity with the U.S. Some say they've even surpassed us by now, but I'll leave that to the experts to figure out.

I visited Russia in the 1980s, and while I can't say I would describe them as "jealous," they did seem very interested in procuring US-made products, particularly blue jeans, t-shirts, music, and other aspects of American popular culture which they didn't have direct access to during Soviet times.

Evangelicalhumanist

"Truth" isn't a thing...
Premium Member
I doubt it. They may agree with his policies but see the guy as a savior of some sort? Political idolism?
Watch the rallies. Look into the eyes of his adoring fans. Yes, they do see him that way. Humans have never been able to ignore putative saviours, and none of those putative saviours has ever been able to rescue us. Silly, eh?

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
Watch the rallies. Look into the eyes of his adoring fans. Yes, they do see him that way. Humans have never been able to ignore putative saviours, and none of those putative saviours has ever been able to rescue us. Silly, eh?

First thing that came to mind is the "unsilent" minority. So far most people don't like Trump so the majority would most likely win the vote. I never heard any human (on and off RF) to worship anyone other than their religious figures. There has always been a separation between humans and god saviors. So, maybe cult like behavior? but definitely not worship. Media plays with minds, though. Both for and against trump. How much do you guys trust the media to tell you the truth about trump? (How much is not cognitive bias and confirmation bias?)

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
Based on his attitude, it doesn't sound like he's lying. Maybe in denial or purposely disagreeing with what the CDC said. Lying implies you know something is true or false and you intentionally say otherwise. Don't know how he fools the public, though. If you guys hate his guts, I can't imagine the public. Stone him!

What do you gain from engaging in semantic nitpicking and subtle apologetics for him? Are you trying to say he's not "that bad"? Or are you perhaps under the incorrect impression that people "hate his guts" for no good reason?

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
What do you gain from engaging in semantic nitpicking and subtle apologetics for him? Are you trying to say he's not "that bad"? Or are you perhaps under the incorrect impression that people "hate his guts" for no good reason?

Ha. Nice assumptions. Sounds like you already have the answers. Rhetorical questions?

I'm playing devil's advocate. I don't hate the guy. I don't know him personally to draw any emotional and negative opinions about him. But it is interesting to see you guys hit a nerve.

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
Ha. Nice assumptions. Sounds like you already have the answers. Rhetorical questions?

I'm playing devil's advocate. I don't hate the guy. I don't know him personally to draw any emotional and negative opinions about him. But it is interesting to see you guys hit a nerve.

You don't have to know him on a personal level or even hate him to see what is wrong with him as a human, president, and supposed leader.

It seems to me either a problematically indifferent or ethically faulty stance to have no negative opinions on him given his track record both as a person and as a president.