• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump is an expert

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
Nonsense. Several times, in a post directed to me, you alluded to people being driven by the media to think badly of your Trump. You did this even after I clearly showed that I was driven to a disgust of Trump by Trump's own words and actions.

You didn't contradict any of my assumptions. All you did was repeat your strawman views of where I get my information.

I'm trying to figure where the connotation comes from. I stand by what I said, but don't remember insulting you or saying you were wrong or anything that would ignite such a reaction.

ecco

Veteran Member
I'm trying to figure where the connotation comes from. I stand by what I said, but don't remember insulting you or saying you were wrong or anything that would ignite such a reaction.
You haven't insulted me. You have insulted yourself by failing to recognize and accept what you posted.

I respond to many posts. I guess you could say that these posts ignited a reaction from me. But, that would be grossly overstating.

But, hey, if it strokes your ego? OK. You can say you ignited a reaction! Even with the exclamation mark.

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
You haven't insulted me. You have insulted yourself by failing to recognize and accept what you posted.

I respond to many posts. I guess you could say that these posts ignited a reaction from me. But, that would be grossly overstating.

But, hey, if it strokes your ego? OK. You can say you ignited a reaction! Even with the exclamation mark.

How did I insult myself?

That doesn't make sense.

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member

This doesn't make sense. I guess you got to rephrase this if you meant something else?

I'm not replying to your points because somewhere down the line you started insulting me and I don't know where that came from.

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
Here we go
Gee, you could have found that all by yourself. Better yet, you could follow your glorious leader's tweets and read all the nonsense he actually says.

Sarcasm. I know you have issues with trump. Don't take it out on me.

Sarcasm

Someone is in denial, that is for sure.

Insult

I guess you need to believe we are under the spell of the media and need confirmation bias.

I honestly don't care. But you want me to agree with you?

I guess you will just continue to willfully ignore what he says and what he does.

Depends if what you said about me was correct. So far you're reacting to your assumptions of my intentions not facts

Did you not see that I was talking about behavior? I even put it into italics.

Yes. I refered to it in my comment.

When I said "some are in denial", I was referring to you.

Wait. You tried correcting yourself saying you were insulting trump. This is an insult to me.

But I've already told you, several times, that my negative views about Trump come directly from his own words and his own actions.

But you're taking your negative opinions on me (above). That's not called for to make discussion.

Why do you find it necessary to continue to pretend that my negative views about Trump are based on the media?

Is it because you have access to his own words and actions just as I do, but you intentionally dismiss how evil he really is?

I didn't say you. I generalized. Sounds like you took offense.

Your opinions about trump are irrelevant to me. Eating ice cream is much more enjoyable.

Really? Did you even try? I Googled "Good things about Trump"...

Insult/assumption/sarcasm.

Not needed to make your point.

Nonsense. Several times, in a post directed to me, you alluded to people being driven by the media to think badly of your Trump

Yes. It's a generalization (above) you're taking personal.

Edit. Ecco. "Your". I don't support trump. Who said I did?

Last edited: