• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump is an expert

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
In north Carolina Trump used his fooling tactics and it's sad that people still believe him.

US President Donald Trump reiterated that the United States has weapons “like which the world has never seen,” and Russia, China and North Korea are jealous of Washington for this.

Think about it and how stupid is it.

How they're jealous about the secret weapon, How they could know and be jealous
while it's a secret weapon and they know nothing about it and whether if it exists.

“In just 3.5 years under my administration, we <...> restored the amazing power of the US Armed Forces, “- said the American leader in North Carolina.
Trump said Russia and China envy the US because of their weapons - Balthazar Korab

What about looking for a drug to kill the tiny virus that killed more than 200,000
Americans and still killing more, because of Trump's carelessness.

What about helping the world than be proud with the killing machine.

He brags with the secret weapons, trying to fool everybody
.;)

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
I think the secret weapon has a possibility of being true, but I totally agree with you it's the wrong thing to be bragging about on so many levels.

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
In north Carolina Trump used his fooling tactics and it's sad that people still believe him.

US President Donald Trump reiterated that the United States has weapons “like which the world has never seen,” and Russia, China and North Korea are jealous of Washington for this.

Think about it and how stupid is it.

How they're jealous about the secret weapon, How they could know and be jealous
while it's a secret weapon and they know nothing about it and whether if it exists.

“In just 3.5 years under my administration, we <...> restored the amazing power of the US Armed Forces, “- said the American leader in North Carolina.
Trump said Russia and China envy the US because of their weapons - Balthazar Korab

What about looking for a drug to kill the tiny virus that killed more than 200,000
Americans and still killing more, because of Trump's carelessness.

What about helping the world than be proud with the killing machine.

He brags with the secret weapons, trying to fool everybody
.;)

Did the people believe these things?

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I think the secret weapon has a possibility of being true, but I totally agree with you it's the wrong thing to be bragging about on so many levels.
Bragging about a secret weapon is of course making the weapon no longer secret. That assumes he's actually telling the truth for once and not lying like he does 99% of the time.

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind

Even if true, how the others will be jealous about the unknown since it's secret.
It's like talking about the flying spaghetti monster.

Secret Chief

nirvana is samsara
Bragging about a secret weapon is of course making the weapon no longer secret. That assumes he's actually telling the truth for once and not lying like he does 99% of the time.
Ah-ha...on the way to a pleasant market town about an hour's drive away from our home town, one passes a large road sign directing you to a "Secret Bunker." Maybe it's Trump's bolt-hole?

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member

Some journalists reported that Mr. Trump's revelations were confirmed by their contacts, although none named their contacts -- perhaps for obvious reasons.

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
Do you realize that Korab is a photographer?
I've been to a show.
Balthazar Korab - Wikipedia

More importantly, if the U.S. has secret weapons and Trump is telling everyone about them, he's committing treason. That doesn't seem to be a problem amongst the Basket of Deplorables who support him. They just don't care as long as Trump feeds them lies that they like to believe.
Tom

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Ah-ha...on the way to a pleasant market town about an hour's drive away from our home town, one passes a large road sign directing you to a "Secret Bunker." Maybe it's Trump's bolt-hole?

This one?

141523386_4de1e7fd42_b.jpg.CROP.promo-large2.jpg

Interestingly (i think) just yesterday i made a post concerning an episode close to the top secret raf fylingdales

ecco

Veteran Member
Did the people believe these things?
They believe Him!

They believe him when he shows his disdain for science. That's why the woman at the indoor rally replied "I trust my president" when asked why she wasn't wearing a mask.

They believe him when he says "The virus will disappear in a few weeks".

They believe him when he says he lowered the cost of prescription drugs (two or three times).

More - bigger - badder weapons? Sure. What's not to believe.

They are referred to as Sheeples for a reason.

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
They believe Him!

They believe him when he shows his disdain for science. That's why the woman at the indoor rally replied "I trust my president" when asked why she wasn't wearing a mask.

They believe him when he says "The virus will disappear in a few weeks".

They believe him when he says he lowered the cost of prescription drugs (two or three times).

More - bigger - badder weapons? Sure. What's not to believe.

They are referred to as Sheeples for a reason.

I'm sure Trump isn't that uneducated. Is there a link that says that he says the virus would be gone in two weeks?

Not twitter or anything like that.

Looks like he said the peak of deaths will be in two weeks

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
I'm sure Trump isn't that uneducated. Is there a link that says that he says the virus would be gone in two weeks?

Not twitter or anything like that.

Looks like he said the peak of deaths will be in two weeks

He can never stop lying, he thinks that all people around him are fools and hence
he keeps lying because they keep believing anything he says.