• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump is a dangerous idiot

Cooky

Veteran Member
I cannot understand how the US voted in that clown, Trump, who is making their country the laughing stock of the planet. That crazy guy is a very sick joke, and for the security of the world needs to be removed from office, by whatever means, as Trump is such a loose cannon.

Some people might feel the same way about you. So what what makes it okay to say it about someone else?

BSM1

What? Me worry?
Very dangerous rhetoric. It's time to put down RW media for information. Turn on CNN or some normal news station for a while. You'll learn about what's actually going on in the world. Outside of brown people in caravans and a black lady in charge of elections in FL.
Donald is crapping his pants, do you know why? I didn't vote for the traitor.

Really? This the best ya got?

BSM1

What? Me worry?
I cannot understand how the US voted in that clown, Trump, who is making their country the laughing stock of the planet. That crazy guy is a very sick joke, and for the security of the world needs to be removed from office, by whatever means, as Trump is such a loose cannon.

Here's another thought. Maybe it's time for the rest of the world to take care of their own "security" and quit demanding, or even expecting, US blood and treasure to cover their collective arses.

BSM1

What? Me worry?
It was actually Iran's money.
We took it as payment towards weapons which we never delivered.
And then finally we returned it (with decades of accumulated interest).

Even I knew that. Guess that Fox news blind squirrel found a nut.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Here's another thought. Maybe it's time for the rest of the world to take care of their own "security" and quit demanding, or even expecting, US blood and treasure to cover their collective arses.

Glad to see yet another wise American who wants to hand the world to China, but doesn't quite know why his policies would do just that.

BSM1

What? Me worry?
Glad to see yet another wise American who wants to hand the world to China, but doesn't quite know why his policies would do just that.

Sounds like alarmist rhetoric to me. China can barely keep their own military afloat, let alone protect anyone else. Or are you afraid China's going to invade Europe?

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Sounds like alarmist rhetoric to me. China can barely keep their own military afloat, let alone protect anyone else. Or are you afraid China's going to invade Europe?
China was rapidly gaining ground long before Trump arrived.
Has the situation worsened?
Not at an increased rate.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member

Let me suggest you read up on China until you are knowledgeable enough to answer your own question.

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
There are such people in every country. History is clear on that point. They try hard to get elected, obviously. Anyway this kind of thing proves anybody can get elected, and it is still an open field. I was beginning to question that before this election what with Bushes 1,2, 3, Clintons 1,2. Etc. I really hate the dynastic thing. Never, ever elect family. Don't do it. The world is going to see the end of this, and they will see this president end his term. There are no exceptions, and there will be 1 or 2 terms that is it. That is how this works.

Terrywoodenpic

Oldest Heretic
Hahahah..oh, wait...you seriously believe this? I'm sorry. BTW, we don't see many caravans of people trying to enter any other foreign country, so we must have something to offer. Plus, we can still kick butt on anyone else out there so deal with it.

How about the many thousands camped out and crossing the border of the EU countries.

Kicking butt has never been a diplomatic solution, but is a prime way to convert friends into enemies.

Terrywoodenpic

Oldest Heretic
At least in the case of Trump, I fear you may have overestimated that number.
I Q is not a measure of common sense, selfishness, decency, prejudice, mental illness or political insight.
Trump would measure very badly on all those scales.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
In order to have a rational and intelligent discussion, you need to see fewer "insinuations" and stick more to the facts. This "insinuation" business is not in practice any different from fantasizing.

So, should I be insulted by this or what? I can read between the lines and see what people are trying to say. I'm aware of how political rhetoric and masked language works. You think you have a monopoly on "rational" and "intelligent" discussion?

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
"A persistent complaint from Asian countries has been that while the United States worries about the rise of China — as Pence did in his speech at the ASEAN summit — it is abandoning the field to Beijing. Trump’s continued lack of interest will only feed this fear." [source]

It seems our allies in Asia think Trump is abandoning them to China. I don't expect he's done anything to reassure them.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Many people who are not well educated about polling techniques share your valuation of them. While they are not flawless by any means, the usual errors made with them lie more in how they are interpreted by ignorant people than in how they were conducted. At least, that's true of the better polls. Whenever I hear someone say, "Polls are unreliable", I think they probably are too ignorant to understand them.

Okay, smart guy, why don't you show us the polling data you're referring to? Instead of making remarks about me, why don't you put your money where your mouth is?

Terrywoodenpic

Oldest Heretic

The UK has always paid its way, and still does. and is punches well above its weight.
It has paid back every penny it borrowed in the world wars.