• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Today it will mainly be - this genre

Mock Turtle

Oh my, did I say that!
Premium Member
I guess we are not going to see a Trad Jazz revival anytime soon then. :D But the next might be a little more popular, even if I have grabbed some of the best examples :D - Songs from Musicals (or musical reviews).

Mock Turtle

Oh my, did I say that!
Premium Member

Such a voice and so beautiful. :heart: She stole my heart after seeing her as the young Audrey Hepburn in The Audrey Hepburn Story.

Last edited:

Mock Turtle

Oh my, did I say that!
Premium Member
Cabaret is the beginning, middle and end of my musicals enjoyment. Strange therefore that it is one of my favourite films.

Mein Herr.

I'm sure something from Evita could be posted? (purely for their voices) :D

I think this is the only musical album I own. :heart: (Hence not the Madonna or other versions)

Last edited:

Mock Turtle

Oh my, did I say that!
Premium Member
I'm sure something from Evita could be posted? (purely for their voices) :D

I think this is the only musical album I own. :heart: (Hence not the Madonna or other versions)

Oooh, I lied. :eek: I not so long ago bought CDs of Carmen (and Carmen Jones) and West Side Story - because I wanted to have at least a few songs from each to add to my playlist. And perhaps the reason I like to see kids performing so much is because as a child (teenager), the only part I ever got in a school play was a one-liner walk-on part, at the close of the performance - such was my lack of confidence then. :oops:

Mock Turtle

Oh my, did I say that!
Premium Member
I thought that last one might have produced a better response :oops: - anyway, today it is - Tribal/Spiritual/Mystical? (Whatever you feel might be appropriate here - but just an excuse to play some Dead Can Dance :D)

Mock Turtle

Oh my, did I say that!
Premium Member
Well I will shortly be coming to the end of my particular interests - a few more to go - so if anyone wants to go for any of the many genres (or made-up ones) that are still available then be my guest. Just don't expect me to listen to some of them. :eek: :D

Edit: I hope this didn't come across as too mean (just factual) as I'm sure many will be as loathe as myself to listen to many genres but might be willing to give many a chance. :D

Last edited: