• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Today it will mainly be - this genre

Secret Chief

nirvana is samsara
Not sure I've ever come across any Bartok that I like, probably have but would only recognise it by ear, but not so keen on this. Perhaps would prefer this - not sure it is regarded as Classical though:

Well who needs boundaries?! Kronos are of course known for disregarding them in their collaborations and musical selections.

Mock Turtle

Oh my, did I say that!
Premium Member
Just thought I'd post these, as the violin is another of my favourites, and often goes to show the brilliant technical abilities of so many - the first being slightly humorous too:

Mock Turtle

Oh my, did I say that!
Premium Member
The next genre will be - Progressive/Electronic/Experimental - such that this leaves a rather large scope for interpretation:

Mock Turtle

Oh my, did I say that!
Premium Member
Possibly the last from me - Progressive Rock - my knowledge of other genres and how they have split over the years being minimal - and my interest in the many left not being anything like those previously posted, but others are welcome to carry on if they feel like it. The thread could just be a sampler for any who haven't come across certain genres before - and perhaps don't want to ever again. :D

Probably my favourite album of theirs.

Last edited: