• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

There are no mistakes in Quran

saleh badi

If God comes to you and say Quran is not right, you will not reject Quran. You have been so much brainwashed that you cant see what is rational and what is irrational, what is real and what is myth. You are probably too afraid to think against Quran.
You have tonnes of proof out there and still you can't find a single one?
If it is God who made us then it is our moral and rational thinking capability that God has given us- these are the real virtues, not Quran.
If Quran is right, one has to admit that God doesn't know Human psychology, doesn't have the understanding of free will, along with the many scientific facts.
i ch
Rubbish. They DO mix.

Deal with it.
this will help

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
this is the answer
You know, replying with a clip by the infamous buffoon, Zakir Naik, isn't perhaps the best way to go.
His answer is laughable... it pretends to contain science and yet he neatly leaves out where science disagree with his presumptions. His audience is too ignorant to know.

You know, replying with a clip by the infamous buffoon, Zakir Naik, isn't perhaps the best way to go.
His answer is laughable... it pretends to contain science and yet he neatly leaves out where science disagree with his presumptions. His audience is too ignorant to know.

"And it is He who let forth the two seas, this one Sweet, grateful to taste, and this salt, bitter to the tongue, and He set between them a barrier, and a ban forbidden."

"He let forth the two seas that meet together, (19)between them a barrier they do not overpass."

I'm not sure why he is saying the Mutasir couldn't understand this, seems pretty clear that it is referring to the fresh water Sea of Galilee and the Dead Sea which are linked by the River Jordan.

Given the Biblical significance of these bodies of water, it's not too much of a leap of imagination.

Neo Deist

Th.D. & D.Div. h.c.
It is due to wrong understanding of Quran, much propagated by the opposing websites.
If one studies Quran oneself:
  • intently
  • unbiased
  • with an open mind
  • and with correct approach
One won't find any mistakes in Quran.
Thread open for discussion to everybody.
Regards

Anything written by humans contains mistakes as no human is perfect. :D

Corthos

Great Old One
I'm sorry, but Zakir Naik is a liar.

Let's deconstruct his introduction for a second...

"Let us discuss the prophecy of prophet Mohamed (pbuh) in the Parsi scriptures(what?...). Zoroaster was the founder of Zoroatrianism, also known as Parsiism (oh god...). It originated in Persia (one theory among many, and not the most strongly supported one) about 2,500 years ago (again, one theory among many). It is also called as a religion of Magianism (err, what?), or a religion of fire worshipers (now he's just resorting to offensive stereotypes...)."

Let me rephrase what he said, but instead of using Zoroastrian titles, we will use Muslim equivalents (I'll switch Mohamed with Zoroaster just for fun, hehe). =)

"Let us discuss the prophecy of prophet Zoroaster (pbuh) in the Shi'ite scriptures. Mohamed was the founder of Islam, also known as Shi'itism. It originated in Mecca about 1,500 years ago. It is also called as a religion of Imamism, or a religion of terrorists."

This makes me think that he didn't even research much of anything at all. Most of these titles are very basic things I learned and understood for myself within the first few hours of hearing about the religion. =/ I think people realize this as well, since the comments of the video were turned off on youtube, and the rating is below half...

There are plenty of things that he bends to meet his agenda, and there are many things that he outright leaves out of his lecture; for instance: this is what the Denkard (7.10.18) says about the mother of the greatest and final Saoshyant (who he says is Mohamed).

"Not before that has she associated with men; nor yet afterwards, when she becomes pregnant, has she done so before the time when she gives birth."

Yah, that's right.... The Saoshyant comes into the world via virgin birth (his mother becomes pregnant miraculously). Moreover, this miraculous conception happens because she bathes in a holy lake. I wasn't aware Mohamed was born via virgin birth, like the Christian version of Jesus did... =/

Last edited:

mahasn ebn sawresho

Wrong, we believe on all prophets that known to be sent by God.
I do not want you to answer routine and programmed
I want you a logical answer and mentality
You believe in Christ ????
So why the Koran declares war on them ??
You believe in Moses?
So why Muhammad announced war on them
The descriptions in the Koran ugliest words ???

mahasn ebn sawresho

Dha the meaning of the chapter, in the language Dhot thing Dhawwa: Bstth.
This is the meaning of the word He spread
Make any flat
And not in the sense of spherical or oval
The Arabs know the meaning of Aldho any settlement and amendment
Thus, the Islamic preacher mislead people
And either prove that the spherical Earth lyrics merges day into night and night into day
This is ironic and exclamation ??
Mohammed came after 600 years after Christ
The man knew it was the day comes after night after night and day
Is this a speech in which scientific Ijaz ??
He is the word he knew the child in the farthest points of the earth
Before Muhammad ??
It misleads people

mahasn ebn sawresho

god is perfect
the words of god perfect also
so the quran is perfect
Is Al-Jinn is the word of God ??
Al-Jinn in the Qur'an
Is the dialogue between the jinn ??
Do you consider this beautiful dialogue of the Word of God also ??
Al-Jinn alone undermine the Koran
Say revealed to me that a group of Jinn listened and they said We heard the Koran screamed
I am of us Muslims, it is the safest us Aalkasston Those investigated rational
Spines says the Koran is perfect ??
Where is the perfection in Surat father of Hap ???
And his wife's bra firewood ???
What is the spiritual meaning of this verse ??
And also it says that the Koran is perfect ??Another thing is very important, that revealed the verses of the acquittal of Ms. Aisha between modern fabrication, and the acquittal whole month, and the Prophet (PBUH) preached do not know the truth, he asked some of his companions, he asked ongoing Bareerah that have a relationship with Ms. Aisha, he does not know what makes, which showed his humanity, peace be upon him, he says:State of ideas in the Koran that benefit them ??
Aisha Mohammed betrayal to ??
But God did not declare innocence, but after a month ??
Do you believe these words, it's full and wonderful ??All the evidence says that Aisha was with Safwan
Open your minds, O Muslims ??
Is it perfect in the Koran is the word for tournaments Mohammed sexual relations with his wives ??
Why take advantage of the verse that threatens the wives of the Prophet ?? divorce and that he will marry the best of them ??

Perfection says in the Koran?
What is the attitude of the states hit women?
Says perfection in the Holy Koran and the words are ashamed of writing such as ****, Faraj any sexual organ for women ??
I do not know where he is perfect in the Koran

mahasn ebn sawresho

this is the answer
Mislead and deceive the rig vocalizations in order to prove that the miracles of the Qur'an ??
Give you the meaning of the word Isthmus of Arabic dictionaries
Isthmus is a earth wall between Bahrain
It is not intended imaginary line also provided us this Islamic preacher crook
Offer you this linguistic evidence
Offer you this linguistic evidence
Brazach collection:
1 - a barrier between two things: - {Marj Bahrain meet. Isthmus between them do not transgress}.
2 - (Geography) piece of land sandwiched between conductive between Bahrain earths: - the Isthmus of Suez Canal.Isthmus - the collection of the Isthmus
1 - Isthmus: barrier between the two things. 2 - Isthmus: a narrow strip of land between Bahrain reach the land fertile. 3 - Isthmus: Between the hour of death to the Baath hours.

Isthmus between them:
Ground barrier or its ability Almighty
Surat: Rahman, verse: 20And the followers of Muhammad were going to Egypt
The Red Sea does not meet with the Mediterranean Sea because of a simple piece to the land of the French came to Egypt, dug the Suez Canal

mahasn ebn sawresho

My ideas has changed a lot about islam after participating in this forum. I no more try to cite contradictions word by word for any religion
My friend Esquire
I studied Islamic law
And I used to live with Muslims
The type here my experience and my experience
I hope to be sure that what I write here is the truth as it is
Islam is a terrorist idea

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
I do not want you to answer routine and programmed
I want you a logical answer and mentality
You believe in Christ ????
So why the Koran declares war on them ??
You believe in Moses?
So why Muhammad announced war on them
The descriptions in the Koran ugliest words ???

Where did the quran say kill the Christians?

MARCELLO

Transitioning from male to female
My friend Esquire
I studied Islamic law
And I used to live with Muslims
The type here my experience and my experience
I hope to be sure that what I write here is the truth as it is
Islam is a terrorist idea
I am an expat working in a country in Africa under sheria rule and I am a typical christian not maybe by the faith but appearance and name . Nobody has ever terrorized me here.