• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

There are no mistakes in Quran

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
In that way, that means every single person has a hero to worship. but Muslims worship is serious and not kid's play like the others. isn't it a good thing to take what you believe in seriously!!
Within reason. Muslims, in general, don't seem to know where to draw the line because of the inherent fanatical nature of Islamic thought.

Note: However, I don't agree with the acts of some Muslims when the Prophet is insulted
That is somewhat good to hear.

Actually, We do follow all the Prophets. you can give examples on how We don't follow a certain prophet rather than guessing maybe.... Yes?
As I said to Feargod, given the scant lines written about these fellows from the past, it's a bit rich to claim you follow in their footsteps. You have no idea. You only have Muhammad's version of what their work was about and that, of course, neatly is in sync with his narrative as being the final "prophet", so that none can supersede what he had to say.

mahasn ebn sawresho

Not true, we'll follow Jesus exactly as we followed Muhammed and Muslims today are waiting for Jesus and not Muhammed.
What is the reason for waiting for Christ ??
Jews are waiting for Christ
Because they do not believe in this Christ
They have their own reasons
Can you brief us and tell us what are you waiting for Christ ???

mahasn ebn sawresho

Not true, we'll follow Jesus exactly as we followed Muhammed and this is not true
Because it respects the followers of Christ did not know the fight against them
This contradiction is evident in the Koran
When I call for respect for the prophet must be respected followers also
But when Announces fighting against them, it means that there is a flaw
The contradiction

mahasn ebn sawresho

this is not true
Because it respects the followers of Christ did not know the fight against them
This contradiction is evident in the Koran
When I call for respect for the prophet must be respected followers also
But when Announces fighting against them, it means that there is a f

mahasn ebn sawresho

Jesus is still Jesus the son of Mary, the message is submission to God, not to Muhammed and not to Jesus.
Messengers are just warners, you may follow their advice or rejecting it.
I'll tell you that your word is incorrect
Because faith is in God alone is not enough
You have to believe in God and Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah
So Muhammad link with God in faith is complete
This is the essence of Islam
Muhammad participate in faith

mahasn ebn sawresho

No, it's not irrelevant. To this day, all too many Muslims, all over the world, emulate every action and echo every thought attributed to Muhammad. That is serious hero worship. Most Muslims cannot even handle the idea of a minor insult towards their "prophet", the worship is so exaggerated. There really is no other example, in the annals of history, where people took another person so seriously.
hat's right
If you're in God alone is not enough in Islam
You have to believe in Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah
And that God's blessings on Muhammad
God bless mohammed ??
This talk of Muslims?
How does God pray to Muhammad ??
Did Muhammad is better than God?

mahasn ebn sawresho

It proves Feargod's suggestion that Muslims follow all so-called "prophets". You don't. You follow only the Islamized version of the given "prophets" they neatly dovetail with the narrative promoted by Muhammad - that placed him above all others - by being the last or final "prophet".
Muhammad's life and deeds of Muhammad and Muhammad novels
Cast doubt on the validity of his prophecy

mahasn ebn sawresho

Within reason. Muslims, in general, don't seem to know where to draw the line because of the inherent fanatical nature of Islamic thought.
The term is the best intellectual isolation
Because when you say to a Muslim you accept that one of the men take away your wife ?? say no ??
While the Prophet of Islam robbed wife adopted son ??
The Muslims say Allah Akbar Amin ?? ??
Can you think of this obscurantism

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
At first glance this sounds wonderful but then it hit me how peculiar a thing this is to say. What I mean is that you needed someone to tell you to take care of others in need? You needed someone to tell you to have good personal hygiene? As a small child it didn't take long for my parents to make me understand that it was better to be clean and fresh and to help others who needed my help. To cite those as the best things your "prophet" taught is incomprehensible in this day and age.

Do you really take a shower after sex? do you really clean your body 5 times a day. do you really
clean your dick after peeing? do you really spend money on orphans? do you really spend money on poors?
do you really fast in specific days (diet)?

Of course you believe that. That is precisely what Muhammad's narrative said. From the few scant lines written about previous sages it is a bit much to claim to follow in their footsteps. It's not like they all left extensive writings.

Whats your point? please rephrase.

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
The term is the best intellectual isolation
Because when you say to a Muslim you accept that one of the men take away your wife ?? say no ??
While the Prophet of Islam robbed wife adopted son ??
The Muslims say Allah Akbar Amin ?? ??
Can you think of this obscurantism

The adopted son isn't your biological son, so yes if your adopted son divorced his wife
then you can marry her, he isn't your real son.

That was made so that the wife of the adopted son as to be treated as a stranger to the
adoptive father, IOW she should wear hijab and not treated as Muharram, that wasn't the
case in the Jahilliya.

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
I'll tell you that your word is incorrect
Because faith is in God alone is not enough
You have to believe in God and Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah
So Muhammad link with God in faith is complete
This is the essence of Islam
Muhammad participate in faith

Wrong, we believe on all prophets that known to be sent by God.

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
Do you really take a shower after sex?
do you really clean your body 5 times a day. do you really
clean your dick after peeing?
I will freely admit that I am not prone to what is known as Obsessive Compulsive Disorder. If you think that makes you better than me then you have other fairly serious issues to deal with as well.

do you really spend money on orphans? do you really spend money on poors?
I help those whom I deem are worthy of my help.
do you really fast in specific days (diet)?
No. I do not believe in fasting or abusing the body unnecessarily.

Whats your point? please rephrase.
You cannot know that you follow all the prophets in the past because we know precious little about what they said and did... if, in fact, many of them even existed outside mythology.

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
You cannot know that you follow all the prophets in the past because we know precious little about what they said and did... if, in fact, many of them even existed outside mythology.

Not to follow but to believe that it's the reality, for example we should believe the angels as well,
that doesn't mean that we see them....etc

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
Not to follow but to believe that it's the reality, for example we should believe the angels as well,
that doesn't mean that we see them....etc
So, you are actually agreeing with me. You are simply following Muhammad's narrative or his telling of events. Nothing more, nothing less.

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
So, you are actually agreeing with me. You are simply following Muhammad's narrative or his telling of events. Nothing more, nothing less.

For you it's a myth and lies, the prophets, the angels ...etc
For us it's the truth, that what makes me a Muslim, do you believe about the existence of the angels?

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
For you it's a myth and lies, the prophets, the angels ...etc
For us it's the truth, that what makes me a Muslim, do you believe about the existence of the angels?
I do not believe in angels, Feargod. I have no need of them in my reality.

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
I do not believe in angels, Feargod. I have no need of them in my reality.
Yet the angels are at work. One cannot stop them for doing the work assigned to them by G-d. It is like one does not believe in devil, but devil is still at work.
Regards

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
Yet the angels are at work. One cannot stop them for doing the work assigned to them by G-d. It is like one does not believe in devil, but devil is still at work.
Regards
You are welcome to entertain whatever delusions you wish to help you sleep at night. Fortunately, the world is moving away from such primitive outlooks. Personally, I don't need angels, I don't need a devil and I especially don't need a God.

saleh badi

The Quran contains numerous verses claiming geocentricism, it claims salt and fresh water don't mix, night is not a veil, there are more than seven planets in the solar system, the earth was not created in six days (or four or two), there was no Adam and Eve, humans were not made from clay, sperm do not come from the backbones and ribs, the earth is not fixed, mountains do not prevent earthquakes, and no one can sleep for 300 years and live to tell about it.
do you know someone called ahmed deedat or zakir naik
if you dont know you will find their lectures on youtube
they have the answer of all what you say
i also know the answers bout i have very bad english so they will help you
best regards