• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeckyRose1998

PICKLES THE KID
I emailed my friend, Charm, saying, "GUESS WHAT! My room is clean! :D " And you know what she said? "Oh my gosh! Write it on the Rosey Timeline!" Hehe, I love my friends.:)

Rakhel

659d52a038c8012f2fd000163e41dd5b

Draka

Wonder Woman
I have this small strange bump on the front of my lower right leg down close to the ankle. It's been there for a while, i have no clue what it is, but haven't given it much thought til now. A new bump has shown up on the left leg, also in the front but bit higher up than the other and large enough to actually be noticeable by just looking. I'm thinking i should probably have them looked at but still waiting to hear back from the VA about medical care. As is i just got a hospital bill in the mail for over $6000. I'm not going to a doctor til i have some kind of insurance in place.

BeckyRose1998

PICKLES THE KID
Overnighter at Foothills Church was amazing and I got to hang out with some pretty amazing people.:) But I'm kinda sad that this was my last overnighter. ): But still got to see some pretty amazing people and some people I didn't know I was ever gonna see.:) My friend, Allanis, freaked out my other friend, Micah! Haha she said, 'I'm Satan's daughter!' And he was all like, '...Okay...' and he like backed away slowly.:) Yup, it is possible to freak Micah Cech out.(;

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I got a new computer today. My old laptop is falling apart, the dvd-drive doesn't work anymore, a few keys on the keyboard don't work, the mouse pad is very messed up, and it has given me a blue-screen a few times. I almost wanted to get one of the fancy "all-in-one" computers that have all the hardware just behind the monitor, but they were a few hundred dollars more, half the RAM, not as much memory unless I wanted to get a thousand dollar model, and until they have been out for awhile I will wait to see how they do with cooling and if they have any overheating problems.
But I got a regular desktop tower with a ton of USB ports, and two blue ports that look like USB but I'm not sure what they are.

dawny0826

Mother Heathen
I hate my alarm system. Pure chaos yesterday morning. Can't cancel the stupid system until they send me a passcode which my ex never wrote down, so the alarm works but has been useless in the sense that I can't deactivate it when false alarms occur. They've mailed the stupid passcode twice but I haven't received it. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid.

My daughter played with buttons on the system yesterday morning, as there was a horrible high pitch noise that could be heard throughout the home to all except me, who sleeps like the dead. Em, in her investigative glory, while poking at buttons, sets off the alarm. Sounds like our home is under invasion. All are in a state of panic - pull me from bed, screaming. My sister says words I rarely hear from her.

I rush downstairs as the police come in over the intercom requesting the passcode which I don't have! Meanwhile, the police are on their way to check on us. When the police officer arrives. I'm on the phone with the security company, quite upset. My neice decides at that moment my sister opens the door to remove her diaper and streak (potty training drama). My sister and I exchange nervous glances.

After the police lady leaves and we've apologized in embarrassment, I continue my conversation with the security company, begging for them to just cancel the stupid service. They won't do it, of course, without the stupid passcode, which I'm still waiting to receive.

I'm placed on hold for a prolonged period of time for them to investigate the possible cause for the shrill noise we're still hearing and have to pee so bad that I hope I have enough time to do so before the dude gets back on the phone. Gosh darnit...he comes back on before I can finish. LOL! So, I cover the phone, hoping that he can't hear what I'm doing and hoping that the echo in the bathroom can be ignored. It doesn't really matter at this point. If he hears...I'm busted.

He's very apologetic and sounds genuinely concerned for me, as if I have mental issues. (chuckles)

Father Heathen, the reasonable one in the household investigates and through his "sniffing" determines that the squealing isn't coming from the alarm system at all, as the dude from the security company suggested to me. I find that the squealing which we blamed on the alarm company...which prompted my daughter to poke at the main security console in the hallway..which started all this madness was coming from a toy microwave...a toy my streaking neice was playing with the day prior. Its batteries were dying. And all it needed was its door closed.

Dagnabbit.

Horrible tragedy. Just horrible.:)

Last edited:

dawny0826

Mother Heathen
I opened the door to our spice cabinet and the fiery red pepper just fell into my sister's coffee.

I removed the bottle from the coffee, put it back, cleaned the mess and I'm not saying anything.

I hope she doesn't notice. :)

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I just figured out that something is going on between Dawny & Father H!

Btw, want to get rid of an alarm service?
Don't pay the bill.

Status
Not open for further replies.