• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
Last night in a dream, an old crone appeared out of nowhere, told me, '92288,' and disappeared.

Any guesses as to what it means?
Heh... it was your brain that came up with it. You tell us. :)

A quick Google search tells me that it's the part number for a particular digital carpenter's level and a course code for a midwifery course at the University of Technology Sydney.

Do either of those things pop out at you? Do you see yourself as a carpenter or a midwife?

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
It took a week of planning & research by CPA to verify the strategy, but I now now how to handle the
payment, accounting & tax aspects of selling an old engine. Who'da thunk it would be so complicated?

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I got a C on my last math test, covering converting one unit of metrics to another and english to metrics and vice versa, because I got a couple of metric units backwards and the test was short enough for each wrongfully placed decimal point to really count.

Jinse

Lawrence's other half
I had an awkward moment today......so you know that kid, Trevor I talked about in that one thread 'I feel so offended!'? Well, apparently he wants to ask me out at my promotion ceremony. -_- omg, this is so awkward!

Love is weird sometimes. ^_^

Draka

Wonder Woman
My kids are going to be so confused in the morning. They were sent to bed in trouble because they trashed their room instead of picking up a couple little messes they had AND had ripped up something brand new they just got the day before. Their room was a mess, I took out boxes of their toys and the ripped thing, and they went to bed with barely a snuggle buddy on their beds. Once they were fast asleep, I mended the ripped item, picked up all their toys and brought back in the boxes and organized them, and placed their bed buddies on their beds with them. This is not something usual for me. if they don't clean their room before bed I usually will just kick stuff aside to get them to bed and then they must clean their room the next day before they can do anything else. I guess I was just in a weird mood tonight. They're going to think it was done by magic or something. :p

dawny0826

Mother Heathen
My kids are going to be so confused in the morning. They were sent to bed in trouble because they trashed their room instead of picking up a couple little messes they had AND had ripped up something brand new they just got the day before. Their room was a mess, I took out boxes of their toys and the ripped thing, and they went to bed with barely a snuggle buddy on their beds. Once they were fast asleep, I mended the ripped item, picked up all their toys and brought back in the boxes and organized them, and placed their bed buddies on their beds with them. This is not something usual for me. if they don't clean their room before bed I usually will just kick stuff aside to get them to bed and then they must clean their room the next day before they can do anything else. I guess I was just in a weird mood tonight. They're going to think it was done by magic or something. :p

Moms are such awesome creatures.

Draka

Wonder Woman
My son woke me up early today, standing next to my bed, telling me that I had to come see their room because it cleaned itself during the night. :p

Draka

Wonder Woman
Aw. Must think the room is haunted with orderly ghosts now. :p

He thinks I'm magic actually. I once saw him sneaking around a corner because I could see his reflection and he asked me how I knew he was there and I said something along the lines of "haven't you heard? I'm a witch you know." and ever since he talks about how I'm a witch and can do magic. :p

Draka

Wonder Woman
My mother had her gall bladder out today. It's amazing what can be done as outpatient procedures now. A few little slits, cameras and scopes and *snippity snip snip* ...you're home with some pain killers and a week off from work.

Status
Not open for further replies.