• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
I have an announcement to make:

My friend who said she'd be here around 3 o'clock has not arrived yet.

That is all. Carry on!

NO! You'll just become stupid Crack is safer. Snort crack! It is safer then coffee!

That is all you will get from me for this moment in time.

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
hmmm... my announcements:

I am going to st. Louis on friday, to go with my sister to the airport, because she is leaving for Australia. Two of my three classes were cancled today, and i kind of wish they had been cancled on friday instead, since i am going to miss my classes on friday...

what else...... for the past 3 days i have been very angry. I had a lot of VERY mean customers this weekend, and i kind of REALLY want to quit that job, because i am extremely angry... i try not to think about it.

the shift key on this computer doesn't work most of the time. that is all for now, but i'll post something else later, if i think of it... and i am not even going to try to hit the shift key anymore, because i never use the right one, and the left one makes my pinky hurt.

Status
Not open for further replies.