• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Draka

Wonder Woman
Dawny, have you tried to see if you could just verify to them that the address they have on file is actually your address and you don't want the service? Perhaps you could send them a copy of a bill in your name, or see if you could fax them or email them a scanned copy of something along those lines, like your driver's license (anything that says who you are and your address). If you can prove that it is you that lives there at that address then perhaps they would take you seriously.

dawny0826

Mother Heathen
Dawny, have you tried to see if you could just verify to them that the address they have on file is actually your address and you don't want the service? Perhaps you could send them a copy of a bill in your name, or see if you could fax them or email them a scanned copy of something along those lines, like your driver's license (anything that says who you are and your address). If you can prove that it is you that lives there at that address then perhaps they would take you seriously.

It's their policy that they can't make any changes to the account without the security passcode. It's a ridiculous company policy, which is in the stupid (arse) contract which HE signed.

Draka

Wonder Woman
It's their policy that they can't make any changes to the account without the security passcode. It's a ridiculous company policy, which is in the stupid (arse) contract which HE signed.

And you can't contact him at all about it? I know he's your ex, and I don't know the situation between you, but is it possible to get him sort it out, since it is in his name and all?

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Have a lawyer contact them with proof of your ownership (or at least occupancy) of the house & a demand to end the service.
It's a real attention getter. People become quite cooperative in order to avoid court.

dawny0826

Mother Heathen
Have a lawyer contact them with proof of your ownership (or at least occupancy) of the house & a demand to end the service.
It's a real attention getter. People become quite cooperative in order to avoid court.

It might come to this. Hopefully, the letter will come this week, as they promised. We'll see.

DreadFish

Cosmic Vagabond
Hmm, I was going to come here to complain about something, but then I posted in another thread discussion and forgot what I was going to complain about :D

The morel of the story:

naturefront.jpg

And the moral of the story: there's not much use in complaining, it couldnt be that important if it's easily forgotten :D

BeckyRose1998

PICKLES THE KID
I had an awkward moment today......so you know that kid, Trevor I talked about in that one thread 'I feel so offended!'? Well, apparently he wants to ask me out at my promotion ceremony. -_- omg, this is so awkward!

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Last night in a dream, an old crone appeared out of nowhere, told me, '92288,' and disappeared.

Any guesses as to what it means?

It's quite obvious you should hie yourself to zip code 92288 and marry the first old lady you see. Only by that, shall you obtain true happiness. Now away with you!

Status
Not open for further replies.