• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
Yay good job!! What did you do to raise the money?

I just asked for donations. :D And then I did the "Polar Plunge" where we had to run into a lake and retrieve a rubber duck. :danana: It wasn't so bad. There was a huge chunk of ice covering half of the lake though!

Wow! That's impressive. Do you think you could start a fund-raiser to help me get a MacBook Pro?

I could... But I doubt as many people would feel it was a worthy cause...

Herr Heinrich

Student of Mythology
I got my haircut and beard trimmed today. I am sleek and stylish now. Not as rugged of a mountain man. Now I kinda look like someone from a Viking Metal band.

TurkeyOnRye

I just asked for donations. :D And then I did the "Polar Plunge" where we had to run into a lake and retrieve a rubber duck. :danana: It wasn't so bad. There was a huge chunk of ice covering half of the lake though!

Goodness! That sounds cold.

I could... But I doubt as many people would feel it was a worthy cause...

I don't know if you were aware of this, but I am currently suffering from an open toe fracture. I am crippled. What if I told you I was interested in being part of the Special Olympics? Perhaps I could convince you to finance my ambitions with the money you've generated.
:p

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
Goodness!

I don't know if you were aware of this, but I am currently suffering from an open toe fracture. I am crippled. What if I told you I was interested in being part of the Special Olympics? Perhaps I could convince you to finance my ambitions with the money you've generated.
:p

:D I already gave them the money though.

Nepenthe

Tu Stultus Es
May I have your attention, please!

The disturbingly-named animal of the day is the cockchafer.

Thank you.
You know what would've prevented that?
30vkaxz.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.