• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erebus

That's really scary. O_O

Does this one cheer you up?

realitiy_simpsons.jpg

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
I'm so egscited for the warm weather. It's been warmer lately. But it's raining a lot too... I like rain, but I kind of want to go outside since it's warmer all of a sudden and I've got spring break now. No school, and it isn't horribly cold outside, so I want to go outside and play! but it's raining. :(

Anyway, I'm egscited, because Imma re-pot some of my plants soon. I bought a beautiful colourful pot last week, and Imma put my Rosemary in it. Then I'll put my Jade into Rosemary's old pot, and African Violet into Jade's old pot. African Violet's pot will be vaccant for now. It's very small. I cannot give it away though, because I painted it and I think it's cute. :D I want to keep it.

TurkeyOnRye

I'm so egscited for the warm weather. It's been warmer lately. But it's raining a lot too... I like rain, but I kind of want to go outside since it's warmer all of a sudden and I've got spring break now. No school, and it isn't horribly cold outside, so I want to go outside and play! but it's raining. :(

Anyway, I'm egscited, because Imma re-pot some of my plants soon. I bought a beautiful colourful pot last week, and Imma put my Rosemary in it. Then I'll put my Jade into Rosemary's old pot, and African Violet into Jade's old pot. African Violet's pot will be vaccant for now. It's very small. I cannot give it away though, because I painted it and I think it's cute. :D I want to keep it.

Yay! Warm weather! It's been warmer here too as well as raining.

I'm growing more plants too! My Lemon Balm is doing great; it's very bushy, and Spring is barely here. My Rosemary is great too! :D

YouTube - student brings typewriter to class (CS 1301 @ GT)

Last edited:

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
My Rosemary has a bit of brown on her leaves. :( I think it's because it's always so cold and dry in my house. Hopefully she'll do better when it's warmer and more humid. :D

Herr Heinrich

Student of Mythology
My columbine is growing quite nice in it's pot. We didn't think it was going to grow and I gave up on it after about a month then a week later I looked and there were little sprouts. Now there are tons of little sprouts. They are so cute and I am so happy.

Erebus

Tonight I've done the unthinkable... gone home after only a couple of pints... on a Saturday no less :cover:

Basically I had very little sleep last night and only managed to survive at all today because of a massive caffeine intake. The caffeine started to wear off in the pub and I'm quickly crashing...

Only GIR keeps me going now.

[youtube]SSM59xfZZFM[/youtube]
YouTube - GIR (Invader Zim)

Xafwak

XFWK
Tonight I've done the unthinkable... gone home after only a couple of pints... on a Saturday no less :cover:

Basically I had very little sleep last night and only managed to survive at all today because of a massive caffeine intake. The caffeine started to wear off in the pub and I'm quickly crashing...

Only GIR keeps me going now.

:biglaugh:

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
I tried to start a fire, but it's been raining too much. The bed frame outside is too wet to catch fire. Even after I threw about 20 magazines worth of pages all over it. The pages all burned, but the bed frame and the sticks were just too wet... Hopefully it will not rain for a couple days and then we can burn lots of stuff! I love to burn things.

Nepenthe

Tu Stultus Es
I tried to start a fire, but it's been raining too much. The bed frame outside is too wet to catch fire. Even after I threw about 20 magazines worth of pages all over it. The pages all burned, but the bed frame and the sticks were just too wet... Hopefully it will not rain for a couple days and then we can burn lots of stuff! I love to burn things.
Just remember, the human body cremates around 1150°C. You have to earn that $100,000,000.00.
:p

Status
Not open for further replies.