• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sententia

Shouldn't a guy be wearing this? ;)

shesaid_160by600_6.jpg

Draka

Wonder Woman
wow. seriously! that sucks! I'll have to inform him of that. :cover:

Seriously. When Tim first moved here it took a little longer than expected for him to find a job and the payments on his car fell behind. They repo'ed it (which it wasn't that bad of a loss considering it was turning out to be a lemon anyway) but he is still expected to pay the full amount of the cost even though he doesn't get to keep the vehicle. How messed up is that? And they (Chevrolet) resold the vehicle anyway, so they seem to want double the cost for it. :sarcastic

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
I had so much blue cheese in my hair, but the shower was so cold. I took a shower anyway. I had already waited too long, and I didn't want my hair to smell like blue cheese. I'm going to be more careful about where I lay down from now on.

Draka

Wonder Woman
I bought new sneakers today. First time in several years. Yep, that's how long my last pair lasted before they became uncomfortable.

Status
Not open for further replies.