• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The prophets tell us that THE SCRIBES HAD CHANGED THE GOD'S LAW

RabbiO

הרב יונה בן זכריה
Those who are misinformed are those who believe that the commandments that God had given to Moses and the people of Israel are all those that are written in the Old Testament.
Jesus Christ abolished many commandments of the Old Testament because they were only the precepts of men, since He had not come to abolish the true law of God.
Thank you for demonstrating the accuracy of my statement.

Porque77

The Gospel is God's Law
Those who are misinformed are those who believe that the commandments that God had given to Moses and the people of Israel are all those that are written in the Old Testament.
Jesus Christ abolished many commandments of the Old Testament because they were only the precepts of men, since He had not come to abolish the true law of God.
Jesus Christ is not God and He never claimed to be God. Jesus was a Manifestation of God. Baha'u'llah was also a Manifestation of God so His commandments are true commandments of God........
That is not true, because the commandments of Jesus Christ were given forever and for all peoples. And they are the true commandments of God, which were given to all the peoples of the earth.

Porque77

The Gospel is God's Law

Thank you for demonstrating the accuracy of my statement.
Could you tell us what are the true commandments of God?

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
That is not true, because the commandments of Jesus Christ were given forever and for all peoples. And they are the true commandments of God, which were given to all the peoples of the earth.
That's true, but Baha'u'llah was a Manifestation of God so His commandments are also true commandments of God.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
That's true, but Baha'u'llah was a Manifestation of God so His commandments are also true commandments of God.
  • If a human wanted to state I own God how would you describe that status as an abstract thought.

Versus a theist with a circle stating maths numbers owned your life existence?

O planet is as the creator of its heavens gas spirits. One body only stone. Erection like a penis was law volcano mountain. Creator one body only formed it's own heavens.

One entity one creation. Earths.

The sort thoughts themed for God first
Not for self man.

Man says to brother scientist satanist to minus one by reactions....you are wrong. Maths reason.

God owns all gases plus water on the great womb of deep space as the heavens of God.

God owned presence water oxygen. Human bio life mainly water with an agreed chemical bio assessment of other conditions held just by man body. Not by God body.

A manifestation of God meant God owned pre forms. The human manifested into being as the God spirits pre existed. Water oxygen.

So you could only come from a higher place to become with gods manifestations and that spirit place the eternal. Not in creation.

Reasoning God owned already the sacrificed spirit presence of light by gases burning. In heavens.

Historic God mass eternal held sound bodies were sung out of the eternal. Burst. The thin surrounds holding God bodies still in eternal then burnt. Became a gas in space.....God bodies two sounds suns or planets burnt until they evolved.

God was separated from the eternal form.

As space increased presence the burning opening space of burning mass caused cooling. Space therefore is cold. Cold does not impose burning converting.

A sun blasting a God form still in hell conditions however converted. We are not from radiation.

Radiation one firm its own form is its own beginning and owned end radiation. Radiation used to end any other form pre held. Was not God.

Humans quote as God evolved by space conditions that changed its burning form.

God was a teaching evolution owned gods presence.

RabbiO

הרב יונה בן זכריה
To what purpose?

You’ve spent virtually your entire time, going back years, on the forum repeating yourself over and over again. You have made it quite clear that you believe that the Torah (Genesis through Deuteronomy) is not to be trusted, is not to be relied on, because it has been perverted by evil scribes with an improper agenda. You have made clear that you believe that most of the commandments set forth in the Torah were placed there by those aforementioned evil scribes.

As I sit here typing this response to an individual who has shown himself to be not simply arrogant, ignorant and uninformed but willingly and insistently so, I again ask - To what purpose?

The small child doesn’t need to be a custom tailor. He just needs to point out that the emperor isn’t wearing any clothes.

Porque77

The Gospel is God's Law

There is only one God, who is Jesus Christ. And his commandments are the true commandments of God.

God does not manifest himself in people who teach commandments that are not the commandments of Jesus Christ.

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
There is only one God, who is Jesus Christ. And his commandments are the true commandments of God.
Jesus is not God and He never claimed to be. In fact, Jesus disclaimed being God.
Jesus' commandments are all true, but so are the commandments of the other Messengers of God.
God does not manifest himself in people who teach commandments that are not the commandments of Jesus Christ.
God manifests Himself in the Messengers of God that appear in every age. Some of those were Abraham, Krishna, Moses, Zoroaster, Buddha, Christ, Muhammad, the Bab and Baha’u’llah.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Messengers. A title.

God is cosmos history God. O earth one God. A body. Self entity not man.

Man said God the earth taught him. As science uses earth one body for science occult.

A man....a human born in life by a human mother. Mother life owned all life.

Scientist theories cosmic. As a man.

Mother human spiritual female conscious.

Man lied. Now argues due to his holy human mother's allowance to know being incorrect.

A man by science conditions says I am given advice about stone.

Meant it. To be advised.

Science information.

Yet you are a man.
A hu man.
You say life by a man statement is hu MAN.

Status instantly inferred. Penis owner to be a man by definition.

Man science thinker gives life science advice.

Life natural. Owned. Always spiritual

Mind however was changed by change

Did you give a naturally owned life spirit message or life changed in science conditions advice?

If we are naturally spiritual why was. Message given to remind us who we were?

Reality.

Radiation mind brain physical DNA genetics the reason.

Not natural introduced states that changed natural life the reason.

Porque77

The Gospel is God's Law
God is cosmos history God. O earth one God. A body. Self entity not man.

Man said God the earth taught him. As science uses earth one body for science occult.

A man....a human born in life by a human mother. Mother life owned all life.......
Jesus christ is the life. And the teaching you present is a philosophy of men who do not conform to the teaching of the Gospel.

The teaching of the Gospel is the true teaching because Jesus Christ, who is God who became man, is the truth, because He said: "I am the way, the truth and the life".

Porque77

The Gospel is God's Law

Jesus is not God and He never claimed to be. In fact, Jesus disclaimed being God.
Jesus' commandments are all true, but so are the commandments of the other Messengers of God.

God manifests Himself in the Messengers of God that appear in every age. Some of those were Abraham, Krishna, Moses, Zoroaster, Buddha, Christ, Muhammad, the Bab and Baha’u’llah.
There is only one true God, and Jesus Christ affirmed that He was God, because He said that whoever had seen Him had seen the Father, who is the only true God.

So all those who teach commandments different from those that Jesus Christ teaches in the Gospel, are not true messengers of God.

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
Jesus christ is the life. And the teaching you present is a philosophy of men who do not conform to the teaching of the Gospel.

The teaching of the Gospel is the true teaching because Jesus Christ, who is God who became man, is the truth, because He said: "I am the way, the truth and the life".
The teaching of the Gospel is the true teaching of Jesus Christ, but it is not the only Word of God that has ever existed or that ever will exist.

“…….. Once in about a thousand years shall this City be renewed and readorned…

That City is none other than the Word of God revealed in every age and dispensation. In the days of Moses it was the Pentateuch; in the days of Jesus, the Gospel; in the days of Muhammad, the Messenger of God, the Qur’án; in this day, the Bayán; and in the Dispensation of Him Whom God will make manifest, His own Book—the Book unto which all the Books of former Dispensations must needs be referred, the Book that standeth amongst them all transcendent and supreme.”
Gleanings From the Writings of Bahá’u’lláh, pp. 269-270

Tablet of the True Seeker

God did not become a man. God cannot become a man. Jesus never claimed to be God.

Jesus' Four Failed Prophecies About Him Returning In The Lifetimes Of His Apostles

Porque77

The Gospel is God's Law

To what purpose?

You’ve spent virtually your entire time, going back years, on the forum repeating yourself over and over again. You have made it quite clear that you believe that the Torah (Genesis through Deuteronomy) is not to be trusted, is not to be relied on, because it has been perverted by evil scribes with an improper agenda. You have made clear that you believe that most of the commandments set forth in the Torah were placed there by those aforementioned evil scribes..........
I would like to know what are the commandments of God according to your opinion. And what is his opinion about the commandments that Jesus Christ teaches in the Gospel. Do you think they are from God?

rational experiences

Veteran Member

No man is God.
Never give God a name again otherwise reacting God by terms will remove you from DNA science explained book reasoning medical healer. Genesis reasoning exiting.

Science in old days gave deity reactions as male and female terms falsely.

False symbolism.
O a planet released its gases is owned by space a planet and heavens in space.

No human or animal or nature status in this statement. It is just a science statement.

The heavens owns multi gas spirits as gases. We are not the gases so humans taught the spirits in creation are children of the gods.

Science said don't use fake terms it is false idealism gives false impression. We try to teach basic truth. A gas is just a gas as it's equated status.

Ice said science was the newly born child of God body that saved life of a human on earth. Is reborn every end of year keeps a baby humans DNA life stable with animals.

A science advice only.

Ice was put on earth by conditions cosmic universal not science. You don't own the saviour state in science.

Why you sacrificed DNA human cell and blood health also just a human teaching.

Mass was the taught term life safety.
Cloud mass science said involved cooling kept life safe also.

Discussions only. Not reactive science conditions.

God heavens is mass keeps life safe a teaching. Jesus was not God it said.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
I would like to know what are the commandments of God according to your opinion. And what is his opinion about the commandments that Jesus Christ teaches in the Gospel. Do you think they are from God?
As a human looking at man science mentality honestly science was chosen and perpetuated on human egotism.

Cause effect proved the human scientist wrong.

Any heard seen channelled medium phenomena occurrence would recant a formed opinion of egotism as the statement designed by man.

Looking at human behaviour honestly how many special humans just as equal life humans have expressed their special self beliefs? Then humans wanting to be special ask to be taught how to be special?

Even after they preach don't self idolize?

RabbiO

הרב יונה בן זכריה
On the off chance that my avatar, my member name, the Hebrew written below my member name, the Hebrew signature line, and the designation of Judaism as my religion, were insufficient clues to allow you to guess the truth about me, I’ll let you in on the secret - I am a Jew and I am a rabbi. But let’s just keep that between the two of us. We wouldn’t want to spoil the fun of those still trying to figure out those clues.

I’ll let you in on another secret. I’m not a Christian. Christian scripture is not my scripture. It is not part of my Bible. I do not regard Jesus as the Messiah or, as you would put it, the Christ. To the extent the teachings/commandments of Jesus comport with the teachings/commandments of Judaism I have no problem with them.

I could provide you with a link to a listing of 613 commandments, but I see no point. You did not dispute my characterization of your mindset. You’ve already made up your mind.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
O earth existed first in holy space mother womb .....no man.
Heavens the gods spirit existed second in the womb ....
no man.
Sun not a man attacked God as the inferior God rebelling....no man.

Mother holy space womb saved the life of earth God with its heavens by water mass. The space womb birthed it's waters. No man.

Water and space first two God saviours.

Pressure of water changed. Evaporation removed water saving. Earth erupted. Body of water already present changed again.

Once earths water was pure with its spirit its gases alight. WAter and light conditions changed.

Sun changed water again.
Volcanic underground eruption changed water again. No man present in any reviews.

Mass the Roman teaching said mass explains why the particular saviours saved. In science.

Mass was once preached as it's truth.

Jesus said Phi science activated by machine conditions for machine sciences attacked life by its giant signals. Phi stopped as mass attack in its various saviours theme is what stopped it.

A story in regards to mass only. Mass owned categorically just by God. Earths history not man's history.

Was not any man. It is inferred taught by man stated as philosophy of reasons occult science using Phi hurt us.

Phi thought as holy by mind inside mass before change. Before science used Phi terms to harm us. No giant in that beginning theme just calculus and a circle.

Reasoning Phi is why machines activated giant fallout.

Signals shrank to a small state and then disappeared is how the small overcame the giant.

As spirit is not Phi it is gas and water mass the preaching.

Mass was stated to be the holy accounting as why life by Jesus sacrifice was harmed. Once it was conducive to reasoning why.

It was never conducive to how.

Porque77

The Gospel is God's Law

To the extent the teachings/commandments of Jesus comport with the teachings/commandments of Judaism I have no problem with them.

I could provide you with a link to a listing of 613 commandments, but I see no point........
The problem is that many of those 613 Old Testament precepts do not agree with the merciful commandments that Jesus Christ teaches in the Gospel, that is why they were abolished by Jesus Christ, who taught us the true commandments of God.

Porque77

The Gospel is God's Law

No man is God.........
No man is God, except Jesus Christ, who is God who became man.