• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The prophets tell us that THE SCRIBES HAD CHANGED THE GOD'S LAW

sojourner

Annoyingly Progressive Since 2006
Jesus Christ is God made man, and his Law is the only true law of God. The precepts of Jesus Christ abolished the death penalty, slavery and sacrifices of the Old Testament.

The mercy and forgiveness is what God wants, and is the Law of the Gospel. You (many who call yourselves Jews), ye have not yet received the Gospel. So you do not know that the true commandments of God are what Jesus Christ teaches us in the Gospel.
This is cheap religious entitlement.

Porque77

The Gospel is God's Law
Many, just like you, are wrong and misinterpret the Scriptures, because Jesus Christ taught his disciples to beware of the doctrine of the Pharisees (Matthew 16:11-12)

Matthew 23:
1 Then spake Jesus to the multitude, and to his disciples,
2 Saying The scribes and the Pharisees sit in Moses' seat:
3 All therefore whatsoever they bid you observe, that observe and do
As for the word "do it", it is translated from the Greek word: "poihsate" (in some Greek texts) or "poieite" (in other Greek texts). And these words that have been translated as "do it" do not come in some Greek texts.

So, we are faced with a variant, because some Greek texts contain the word "do it", indicating that we do everything that the scribes and Pharisees say, but other texts do NOT contain that word, and therefore, those texts do NOT say that let us do everything the scribes and Pharisees say, but they only say to watch what they say. And that is very different.

The Greek texts that do not contain the word "do it" are the uncial manuscript F (Phi) or papyrus 043 and "pc" (a few). These texts would be expressed like this:

"In the chair of Moses sit the scribes and the Pharisees. So, whatever they tell you, watch over it ...". (Matthew 23.3).

This verse written like this is very different, and it coincides with what the Gospel tells us in the following verses:

"Hypocrites, well Isaiah prophesied of you, when he said: This people with their lips honors me; But, his heart is away from me. For in vain do they honor me, Teaching as doctrines the commandments of men. "(Matthew 15: 7-9

If the scribes and Pharisees taught the commandments of men as doctrines, how are we going to do everything that the scribes and Pharisees say?

The Gospel also tells us to beware of the doctrine of the Pharisees. This is how the Gospel tells us:

"Look, beware of the leaven of the Pharisees and Sadducees." (Matthew 16: 6)

Jesus' disciples thought that Jesus was talking about the bread that they had not brought, but Jesus tells them:

"How is it that ye do not perceive that I spake not to you concerning bread? But beware of the leaven of the Pharisees and Sadducees. Then understood they that he bade them not beware of the leaven of bread, but of the teaching of the Pharisees and Sadducees." (Matthew 16: 11-12)

This teaching tells us that Jesus Christ told his disciples to beware of the doctrine of the Pharisees and Sadducees. And this is what the whole context of the Gospel teaches us. So the Gospel teaches us that we should not do everything the scribes and Pharisees tell us, but rather watch what they say.

Yahcubs777

Dear friends, I have studied the writings of the prophets, and I found several quotes that make me think what happened to God's Law.

The writings of the prophets tell us that God's law was changed.

The prophets tell us that the scribes had changed the God's Law

The Mosaic covenant and law were given by God, but after the years and centuries, the prophets tell us that the scribes changed the law of God. So tell us the prophets:

"... My people know not the judgment of Yahweh. How do ye say, We are wise, and the law of the LORD is with us? Certainly has changed into a lie the lying pen of the scribes" (Jeremiah 8: 7-9).

"Woe to those who give wicked laws and scribes who write tyrannical prescriptions to set aside the poor and violate the rights of the underdog of my people, to rob widows and orphans" (Isaiah 10.1 -2)

"And the land is defiled under its inhabitants, because they have transgressed the laws, changed the commandments, broken the everlasting covenant" (Isaiah 24: 5-6).

"He says, therefore, the Lord: Because this people draw near me with their mouth, and honor me with their lips, but their heart is far from Me, and their fear of me is a commandment of men which have been taught" (Isaiah 29.13).

And Jesus Christ, remembering the words of the prophet Isaiah, also told the scribes and Pharisees who were teaching the commandments of men:

"Hypocrites, well did Isaiah prophesy of you, saying,
This people honors me with their lips;
But their heart is far from me.
But in vain they do worship me,
Teaching for doctrines commandments of men"
(Matthew 15.7-9

Dear friends, this is what happened, what the prophets tell us: The God's law was changed by the scribes. The Old Testament's law is different to the commandments of Jesus Christ.

GOD's Laws cannot be changed. if GOD sets a law, it is unchangeable. For example, there is the Law of Procreation, revealed to us in John 12:24.. This is unchangeable. How can it be changed.It is even scientific. Except a seed falls to the ground and dies, it abides alone, but if the seed diesit brings forth much fruit.

What the scribes did is fail to understand what the Prophets were saying, in the mindset of the Prophet, (so their writings were not spiritual but literal) and also added things that are not true. For example, And GOD repented that HE made man. This is not true. The GOD who is all knowing, said that it is very good when HE made man... How can GOD now be disappointed if HE is all knowing? And then Moses says in the book of Numbers: GOD is not a Man that HE should lie, nor the Son of Man that HE should repent. Both of these verses came in the 5 books of Moses, one of them was added, and is a a blasphemy, to the Most Holy Character of GOD, and to man as well.

Another example is what they wrote about Elijah and Elisha in 2 kings 2. When Elijah was being taken up in the Chariot and separated from Elisha by a whirlwind, Elisha cried: My Father my father... Then they wrote that Chariots of Israel and the horsemen thereof... Jesus His Pre-Eminence said on the cross: 46 And about the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani? that is to say, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?

The people said: 47 Some of them that stood there, when they heard that, said, This man calleth for Elias.

Why? What is the signifacance of this?

It was here, that Jesus His Pre-Eminence reminded the people what happens when you forsake a sent one, and that is what Elisha cried out to Elijah, but the scribes didn't include it. Instead they wrote::The chariots of Israel and the horsemen thereof which if you look into that, it doesn't make sense. What Elisha cried out is: My father, my father why has thou forsaken me. Elisha was not supposed to remain behind, but he didn't run his race to completion so he couldn't go with Elijah. But the scribes wrote it as if Elisha did well when he didn't do well at all.

There are many other examples, but i will leave them for now.

Porque77

The Gospel is God's Law
As for the word "do it", it is translated from the Greek word: "poihsate" (in some Greek texts) or "poieite" (in other Greek texts). And these words that have been translated as "do it" do not come in some Greek texts.

So, we are faced with a variant, because some Greek texts contain the word "do it", indicating that we do everything that the scribes and Pharisees say, but other texts do NOT contain that word, and therefore, those texts do NOT say that let us do everything the scribes and Pharisees say, but they only say to watch what they say. And that is very different.

The Greek texts that do not contain the word "do it" are the uncial manuscript F (Phi) or papyrus 043 and "pc" (a few). These texts would be expressed like this:

"In the chair of Moses sit the scribes and the Pharisees. So, whatever they tell you, watch over it ...". (Matthew 23.3).

This verse written like this is very different, and it coincides with what the Gospel tells us in the following verses:

"Hypocrites, well Isaiah prophesied of you, when he said: This people with their lips honors me; But, his heart is away from me. For in vain do they honor me, Teaching as doctrines the commandments of men. "(Matthew 15: 7-9

If the scribes and Pharisees taught the commandments of men as doctrines, how are we going to do everything that the scribes and Pharisees say?

The Gospel also tells us to beware of the doctrine of the Pharisees. This is how the Gospel tells us:

"Look, beware of the leaven of the Pharisees and Sadducees." (Matthew 16: 6)

Jesus' disciples thought that Jesus was talking about the bread that they had not brought, but Jesus tells them:

"How is it that ye do not perceive that I spake not to you concerning bread? But beware of the leaven of the Pharisees and Sadducees. Then understood they that he bade them not beware of the leaven of bread, but of the teaching of the Pharisees and Sadducees." (Matthew 16: 11-12)

This teaching tells us that Jesus Christ told his disciples to beware of the doctrine of the Pharisees and Sadducees. And this is what the whole context of the Gospel teaches us. So the Gospel teaches us that we should not do everything the scribes and Pharisees tell us, but rather watch what they say.

GOD's Laws cannot be changed. if GOD sets a law, it is unchangeable........
God's law is immutable, because God gave His Law forever, but in the Scriptures it was changed into a lie by the lying pen of the scribes, as Jeremiah 8:7-8 tells us.

Yahcubs777

God's law is immutable, because God gave His Law forever, but in the Scriptures it was changed into a lie by the lying pen of the scribes, as Jeremiah 8:7-8 tells us.

But the law in question has been badly misunderstood. It isn't the Laws of the Great Moses, they are the Laws of GOD, it is the Law that Father Adam and Mother Eve were held down by, the Law of Procreation stated in John 12:24

Yahcubs777

God can do whatever God wants to do because God is All-Powerful, so if God wants to change a Law, God can change a Law.
Do you really think that the Laws in the Old Testament written 3500 years ago apply to today's world?

God has revealed new Laws which were written for the present age.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baha'i_laws

What? They are not new laws, HIS Laws are the same, today, yesterday, and forever.

You need to understand what it means "laws". An example of Laws of GOD, is the Law of Gravity. Its not something that can be changed in a terrestrial earth. Then look at the ocean, there is the laws of that world, and even the air, there is the laws of the air. These are laws. GOD's Laws are not breakable. The only Law that was like the Law that must be broken, for procreation, is the Sacred Law of Eternal Life. Even the Law of Procreation was kept.

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
What? They are not new laws, HIS Laws are the same, today, yesterday, and forever.

You need to understand what it means "laws". An example of Laws of GOD, is the Law of Gravity. Its not something that can be changed in a terrestrial earth. Then look at the ocean, there is the laws of that world, and even the air, there is the laws of the air. These are laws. GOD's Laws are not breakable. The only Law that was like the Law that must be broken, for procreation, is the Sacred Law of Eternal Life. Even the Law of Procreation was kept.
The world changes and as the world changes Laws have to change. God changes those Laws by sending a new Messenger who reveals a new religion with a new Book of Laws. The Laws that were revealed in the Old Testament that state the penalty for adultery and homosexuality is being put to death does not apply to today's world.

In the following passage, the Law of God refers to the divinely revealed religion of God. The spiritual message (spiritual virtues and divine qualities) are the same in all the great world religions:

“the Law of God is divided into two parts. One is the fundamental basis which comprises all spiritual things—that is to say, it refers to the spiritual virtues and divine qualities; this does not change nor alter: it is the Holy of Holies, which is the essence of the Law of Adam, Noah, Abraham, Moses, Christ, Muhammad, the Báb, and Bahá’u’lláh, and which lasts and is established in all the prophetic cycles. It will never be abrogated, for it is spiritual and not material truth; it is faith, knowledge, certitude, justice, piety, righteousness, trustworthiness, love of God, benevolence, purity, detachment, humility, meekness, patience and constancy. It shows mercy to the poor, defends the oppressed, gives to the wretched and uplifts the fallen......

These divine qualities, these eternal commandments, will never be abolished; nay, they will last and remain established for ever and ever. These virtues of humanity will be renewed in each of the different cycles; for at the end of every cycle the spiritual Law of God—that is to say, the human virtues—disappears, and only the form subsists.

The second part of the Religion of God, which refers to the material world, and which comprises fasting, prayer, forms of worship, marriage and divorce, the abolition of slavery, legal processes, transactions, indemnities for murder, violence, theft and injuries—this part of the Law of God, which refers to material things, is modified and altered in each prophetic cycle in accordance with the necessities of the times.”
Some Answered Questions, pp. 48

Porque77

The Gospel is God's Law
But the law in question has been badly misunderstood. It isn't the Laws of the Great Moses, they are the Laws of GOD, it is the Law that Father Adam and Mother Eve were held down by, the Law of Procreation stated in John 12:24
The law and the commandments that God gave to Moses are the commandments of the Gospel because Jesus Christ teaches us in the Gospel the law and the commandments that were really given by God to Moses.

There is no other law or other commandments
because God gave His Law forever. But in the Scriptures the God"s Law was changed into a lie by the lying pen of the scribes, as Jeremiah 8:7-8 tells us.

Yahcubs777

The world changes and as the world changes Laws have to change. God changes those Laws by sending a new Messenger who reveals a new religion with a new Book of Laws. The Laws that were revealed in the Old Testament that state the penalty for adultery and homosexuality is being put to death does not apply to today's world.

In the following passage, the Law of God refers to the divinely revealed religion of God. The spiritual message (spiritual virtues and divine qualities) are the same in all the great world religions:

“the Law of God is divided into two parts. One is the fundamental basis which comprises all spiritual things—that is to say, it refers to the spiritual virtues and divine qualities; this does not change nor alter: it is the Holy of Holies, which is the essence of the Law of Adam, Noah, Abraham, Moses, Christ, Muhammad, the Báb, and Bahá’u’lláh, and which lasts and is established in all the prophetic cycles. It will never be abrogated, for it is spiritual and not material truth; it is faith, knowledge, certitude, justice, piety, righteousness, trustworthiness, love of God, benevolence, purity, detachment, humility, meekness, patience and constancy. It shows mercy to the poor, defends the oppressed, gives to the wretched and uplifts the fallen......

These divine qualities, these eternal commandments, will never be abolished; nay, they will last and remain established for ever and ever. These virtues of humanity will be renewed in each of the different cycles; for at the end of every cycle the spiritual Law of God—that is to say, the human virtues—disappears, and only the form subsists.

The second part of the Religion of God, which refers to the material world, and which comprises fasting, prayer, forms of worship, marriage and divorce, the abolition of slavery, legal processes, transactions, indemnities for murder, violence, theft and injuries—this part of the Law of God, which refers to material things, is modified and altered in each prophetic cycle in accordance with the necessities of the times.”
Some Answered Questions, pp. 48
Those laws of adultery etc, was pointing to the fact that the people were supposed to be Holy, set apart unto HIM. They were supposed to be assimilating Revelations to the point that they subdued the mortal nature, drained the blood in the body, and were nearly immortals. But, Moses took everything literally, HE was not supposed to stone anyone. It means that people like that are not jews; they were not sent by GOD into the womb for them to be born, but they were sent from the Abyss. This is what it means: And I will bless the fruit of your womb: Simply meaning, the child you have will be a pure homind that GOD sent to that womb. So Moses was commanded to communicate them; not to teach them the things GOD is saying because they are not of GOD....

Jesus HIs Pre-Eminence in John 8:44-47 said:
44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

45 And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.

46 Which of you convinceth me of sin? And if I say the truth, why do ye not believe me?

47 He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.

This is what exposed Cain as a tare, not a child of the kingdom. Esau a tare not a child of the kingdom. Hagar was a witch, and the boy ishmael (is she male), is a tare. The Encounter Hagar had was with a fallen angel in the wilderness. Wilderness means a place where the GOD's Presence is not.... I am the voice of one crying out in the wilderness; make strait the way of the Lord - Elijah John the baptist said this. Lucifer and cohorts when they left their habitable heaven, they pitched their tents in a wilderness place (still not in the earth), which is the direction towards the Lake of Fire.

So given them stones not bread is what GOD is telling Moses, and that they may die because they are mortals, and a mortal without the Word of GOD cannot immortalise in life. A tare cannot even contain the Words of GOD in them.

John 8:37
I know that ye are Abraham's seed; but ye seek to kill me, because my word hath no place in you.

So no, GOD first of all does not give a religion; HE gives us Revelations that can immortalise our bodies in life alive, by the mouthpiece, and from his mouth, the New Bio Gene Transference is passed for the born again body. Meaning, the Word of GOD, which contains HIS Gene, is given to the children of the kingdom to eat to immortalise their body in life by transfiguration.

The law and the commandments that God gave to Moses are the commandments of the Gospel because Jesus Christ teaches us in the Gospel the law and the commandments that were really given by God to Moses.

because God gave His Law forever. But in the Scriptures the God"s Law was changed into a lie by the lying pen of the scribes, as Jeremiah 8:7-8 tells us.

The X commandments and all that Moses said are the Word of GOD, and GOD's Word can never pass away. The Commandments HE gave to the people are one in the same, and they mean to prove you love GOD by immortalising your body in life. Its easy to say you love GOD, but it must be Proven. And the way it is proven is by putting off mortality, and putting on immortality in life without dying and waiting for resurrection as Enoch and Elijah did. Our Neighbor is not the people around us. Your neighbor could be an occutist and you wouldn't even know. Your Neighbor is your physical body, and you are the Spirit Being wearing that physical body. So love your neighbor as you love yourself is immortalise your body in life, so that she can become with you and be joined together forever, being unable to part anymore. That is what the wedding garment is; the immortal body. And the wedding is the joining together of your Spirit and body to become one flesh.

The Law that was changed, is the Law that Father Adam kept. Why? Because it was hidden from you. The People didn't know about it at all. That is a proof it was changed. And it was changed, to mean that GOD sacrificed HIS son for Mankind, so that the laws that accuse them shall have no power over them and the rest of the nonsense. Father Adam Did a great work, he willingly gave his celestial life up for procreation to become possible.

Last edited:

Porque77

The Gospel is God's Law

The X commandments and all that Moses said are the Word of GOD, and GOD's Word can never pass away.
God's Word and his commandments will not pass away, because they were given forever. But God's Word and his commandments are what Jesus Christ teaches us in the Gospel, not everything that is written in the Old Testament. Everything that is written in the Old Testament that contradicts the merciful commandments of the Gospel is not the true Word of God or the true commandments of God.

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
God's Word and his commandments will not pass away, because they were given forever. But God's Word and his commandments are what Jesus Christ teaches us in the Gospel, not everything that is written in the Old Testament. Everything that is written in the Old Testament that contradicts the merciful commandments of the Gospel is not the true Word of God or the true commandments of God.
What you just said also applies to the Word of God that was revealed after the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Anything that was written in the Gospel of Jesus Christ that contradicts the commandments of Baha'u'llah no longer applies.

RabbiO

הרב יונה בן זכריה
:facepalm:

It’s one thing to be uninformed/uneducated about something. It’s another to be, as you have been over the years, aggressively insistent that one wants to remain uninformed/uneducated about a matter.

Last edited:

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Basic common sense.

Moses was a statement after destruction.

Yet it is read as a story. Destruction does not exist until it occurred.

The same in Jesus event.

If humans learn then ignore what you learnt then you are ignorant.

A human condition egotism. I now know more than I did before. The warning destroyer mentality.

You cannot tell the Jesus story until it had owned an end status.

The end moment is the status to then recant or tell the story describing why it occurred.

So you cannot detail it before it occurred.

If it was prophecised to occur the event to prophecise belongs to human choice.

Based on human conditions behaviours.

If Moses was considered a truly evil event of human choice why would you expect any further destruction after a teaching? And human life harm?

When does humanity finally claim I am learned?

Porque77

The Gospel is God's Law

What you just said also applies to the Word of God that was revealed after the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Anything that was written in the Gospel of Jesus Christ that contradicts the commandments of Baha'u'llah no longer applies.
Bahá'u'lláh's commandments are not those to be kept, but only the commandments of the Gospel that Jesus Christ commanded to keep, because Jesus Christ is God and his commandments are the true commandments of God.

Porque77

The Gospel is God's Law

:facepalm:

It’s one thing to be uninformed/uneducated about something. It’s another to be, as you have been over the years, aggressively insistent that one wants to remain uninformed/uneducated about a matter.
Those who are misinformed are those who believe that the commandments that God had given to Moses and the people of Israel are all those that are written in the Old Testament.
Jesus Christ abolished many commandments of the Old Testament because they were only the precepts of men, since He had not come to abolish the true law of God.

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
Bahá'u'lláh's commandments are not those to be kept, but only the commandments of the Gospel that Jesus Christ commanded to keep, because Jesus Christ is God and his commandments are the true commandments of God.
Jesus Christ is not God and He never claimed to be God. Jesus was a Manifestation of God. Baha'u'llah was also a Manifestation of God so His commandments are true commandments of God. Since Baha'u'llah's commandments are the most current ones, they are the ones that apply to this new age. What Jesus commanded applied to a former age, or dispensation.

Dispensation
  1. the divine ordering of the affairs of the world.
  2. an appointment, arrangement, or favor, as by God.
  3. a divinely appointed order or age:
e.g. the old Mosaic, or Jewish, dispensation; the new gospel, or Christian, dispensation.

Definition of dispensation | Dictionary.com

The divine ordering of the affairs of the world is through the latest Manifestation of God and that Manifestation is Baha'u'llah.
Thus Baha’u’llah is the Manifestation of God for the present dispensation

Last edited:

rational experiences

Veteran Member
False prostelyzing in science.

That an erection mountain volcano first origin creators spirit released into space womb was anything other than earth and gases.

Science said earth a God creator as it created its owned heavens.

First spirit not man nor supported man's life was hot gas.

Why the contradiction to self life said without argument no man is God.

Science changed preaching teaching to new status just science terms.

Why they argue against religious science false self man inventors creators obsessed mind status.

Of being a special human.

When. Human is born by sex only.

As a healer medium psychic I gained angelic messages but they were given by and via the voices of human brothers and sisters. Image seen.

Knew it never made me special. I was told by spirit to not believe you were special. Rather the message to humanity as a community was special for everyone's realisation.

Reason it involved the history of families life harm.

Human recorded.
Caused by humans.
Was human warnings advice for humans first

Rich or poor a human is always first equal a human. Nature owned all life supplies.

Money and trade a fake introduced condition said money won't save your life.

Especial conscious status involves groups claiming speciality will survive yet infer cloud references only. I will buy a ticket to board the ark.

Everyone else equal life natural will die mentality. Which includes their life. Angels image is voice human whilst ground life gets destroyed.

Overlooked as ark boarding ark water evaporation life ground water losses.

To get a message the conscious life contacts heard voice natural atmosphere get changed. Human life responds to those changes.

Asteroid wandering star advice was once tracked by men in science. Irradiation of mind body involved in reason to witness.

UFO ark causes same situation variation to advice only.

Situation depends on human brothers sisters life harmed changes.

I saw a lot of human life sacrificed in my messages as conditions for advice is not the same reasonings