• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The prophets tell us that THE SCRIBES HAD CHANGED THE GOD'S LAW

Left Coast

This Is Water
Staff member
Premium Member
The three are one in the sense that they are one in Purpose, but that does not mean that Jesus was God.

I believe that the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit work together, but they are separate. I do not believe that the three of them were part of One God as the Trinitarians believe.

The Baha’i Faith believes in a Trinity, and the detailed explanation is in this chapter: 27: THE TRINITY

In brief, here is how the Baha’i version of the Trinity operates.

· God is exalted above anything that can ever be recounted or perceived so God remains in His own high place, on His Throne. God never descends to earth.

· God sent Jesus from heaven and Jesus was born of the Holy Spirit from the womb of Mary into a human body

· Later, after Jesus reached a certain age, God sent the Holy Spirit to Him and it descended upon Him like a dove.

The Baptism of Jesus
13 Then Jesus came from Galilee to the Jordan to be baptized by John.
14 But John tried to deter him, saying, “I need to be baptized by you, and do you come to me?”
15 Jesus replied, “Let it be so now; it is proper for us to do this to fulfill all righteousness.” Then John consented.
16 As soon as Jesus was baptized, he went up out of the water. At that moment heaven was opened, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove and alighting on him.

17 And a voice from heaven said, “This is my Son, whom I love; with him I am well pleased.”

After Jesus received the Holy Spirit from God the Father, Jesus brought the Holy Spirit to humanity, and Jesus shed the splendor of His glory upon all created things.

“Know thou that when the Son of Man yielded up His breath to God, the whole creation wept with a great weeping. By sacrificing Himself, however, a fresh capacity was infused into all created things…..

We testify that when He came into the world, He shed the splendor of His glory upon all created things. Through Him the leper recovered from the leprosy of perversity and ignorance. Through Him, the unchaste and wayward were healed. Through His power, born of Almighty God, the eyes of the blind were opened, and the soul of the sinner sanctified.”

Gleanings From the Writings of Bahá’u’lláh, pp. 85-86

It's worth mentioning, as an aside, that 1 John 5:7 is not original to that epistle. It was added centuries later, as an obvious attempt to "write in" more explicit Trinitarian language than exists elsewhere.

Carry on. :)

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Science man of gods choice was only ever owned controlled by men of science.

Machines he designs builds owns consciously as man of god tells controls the machine and the machine not God.

Liar. Corporation of.

Says in mind he owns controls God.

God the planet is mass natural not science owned.

Heavens multi mass of variations not owned by science.

Science imposed one state only to the heavens.

Theories I want the immaculate gas

Space owns its presence

Man's ego I want I will

Said he will have God. He never owned god.

Now says he will have own space conditions

He does not own it.

He reads the bible claiming his science brother had owned god.

His science brother owned Satan not God.

Natural life owned god by status natural life versus satanic science practice a human teaching.

Never taught we owned god the teaching said natural was using Gods highest states.

Science wanted to use those states in science.

As the argument is human natural existing versus satanic chosen science destruction. In human presence.

The actual teaching.

Satanists preached the advice as if a human was God.

We only live inside of the holy oxygenated water heavens.

Three times returned was prophetic by maths future.... life sacrificed attack was the trinity teaching.

Life was never three.

One man is just a man. .....is an adult man living with his baby man self owning just a holy water life in one body only.

The healer medical advice one human holy life no thesis allowed.

As one human holiness meant when honoured as one condition by the thinker as consciousness all life was honoured equally. By the statement and natural status.

Just a human teaching whether said by a man or a woman. The exact advice.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
The basis for modern human science is...liars.

Ice the end of year newly born returned saviour was never on earth in first origin of man's pyramid science practice.

Our life is after ice age when dinosaurs died out began new life as after ice age.

Is not the garden of Eden not in any human theorising as a question why or how theory.

Was never any science argument.

The new human reason stated they heard old man's AI recorded machine caused voice detailing how to rebuild the pyramid technology.

Heard it.

Meaning man's proven brain psyche status was still irritated depraved by heavy metals ignored his own advice.

Hearing of voice atmospheric caused imbalance in bio conditions.

All life had been science satanic self combusted was the answer.

Cannot discuss ice the saviour unless you are living with it to see it.

When ice came to earth bio life had died. The modern day lying scientists bible answer.

Science reinvented by bible theists history of evil scientific practice.

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
It's worth mentioning, as an aside, that 1 John 5:7 is not original to that epistle. It was added centuries later, as an obvious attempt to "write in" more explicit Trinitarian language than exists elsewhere.

Carry on. :)
Yes, I remember hearing that before, but how could they add to the Bible canon after it was canonized?

Left Coast

This Is Water
Staff member
Premium Member
Yes, I remember hearing that before, but how could they add to the Bible canon after it was canonized?

Different versions of the books were likely floating around different regions. The canonization process only canonized the books by name, it didn't specify all their contents.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
The his story lying men as satanist scientists applying earth gods nuclear fu Sion convert Sion. Are the Converts of God.

Scientists title.

Were told to stop the temple science.

Rome knew and said no. History stated.

Nero burnt Rome by incoming falling saviour burning star.

Evidence.

Burning balls of stone hit the community. They believed in Jesus only afterwards.

When they built their church the scientific status never give God the body a name ever again was not heeded.

As Satanists had named God. Said God the stone foundation was Peter.

God the planet never owned a name. It's status one was mass.

M 13 1000 number and the ***. O earths stone ark body travelled naturally in space. Reborn cyclic as space cooled in a non science practice.

Holy mother science observation teaching.

O stone sealed by holy mother womb zero space. It's turned teaching.

Jesus Christ the heavenly notification.

The church of Jesus Christ owned no foundation. It's Phi church structure was built to resound healing involving oils balms incense sound instrumental as combined conditions.

All incorporated corporeal the air sound waves smells and holy water.

As if the stone building did not exist. As it owned factually no holiness.

The building not included as it was built because of outside irradiation so in fact the church never existed.

Only life's sacrifice and applied healing by human healers serving humanity as healers was the spirit teaching in reality of the hypocrites of science.

Meaning spiritual of the church as the healer body.

The building did exist in reality. The spiritual teaching ignored its presence. As the heavens was the holy body that kept life safe.

How the information was known and taught. God the foundation stone owned NO NAME.

Porque77

The Gospel is God's Law
The three are one in the sense that they are one in Purpose, but that does not mean that Jesus was God.....

It's worth mentioning, as an aside, that 1 John 5:7 is not original to that epistle. It was added centuries later.....
It is not true that 1 John 5: 7 is not original to that epistle. The truth is that this teaching is in the epistle. And it also coincides with what the Gospel teaches when Jesus Christ says that whoever has seen Him has seen the Father.

And also Jesus Christ says:
"I am the way, and the truth, and the life".

Therefore, Jesus Christ is God

Last edited:

Left Coast

This Is Water
Staff member
Premium Member
It is not true that 1 John 5: 7 is not original to that epistle. The truth is that this teaching is in the epistle. And it also coincides with what the Gospel teaches when Jesus Christ says that whoever has seen Him has seen the Father.

And also Jesus Christ says:
"I am the way, and the truth, and the life".

Therefore, Jesus Christ is God

I would suggest that you do some reading on the manuscript evidence for the Johannine Comma. Even conservative Trinitarian scholars concede it is almost certainly not original to the text.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Johannine_Comma

That's rather silly since all Jewish law comes from the 5 Books of Moses from G-d...

Maybe there was something extra and they had rejected God and His law, because Jews were scattered, as told will happen, if they brake the Covenant.

"'But if you will not listen to me, and will not do all these commandments; and if you shall reject my statutes, and if your soul abhors my ordinances, so that you will not do all my commandments, but break my covenant; I also will do this to you: I will appoint terror over you, even consumption and fever, that shall consume the eyes, and make the soul to pine away; and you will sow your seed in vain, for your enemies will eat it.
Leviticus 26:14-16

I will scatter you among the nations, and I will draw out the sword after you: and your land will be a desolation, and your cities shall be a waste.
Leviticus 26:33

What do you think, have Jews broken the Covenant, because they have been scattered?

Harel13

Am Yisrael Chai
Staff member
Premium Member
Maybe there was something extra and they had rejected God and His law, because Jews were scattered, as told will happen, if they brake the Covenant.

"'But if you will not listen to me, and will not do all these commandments; and if you shall reject my statutes, and if your soul abhors my ordinances, so that you will not do all my commandments, but break my covenant; I also will do this to you: I will appoint terror over you, even consumption and fever, that shall consume the eyes, and make the soul to pine away; and you will sow your seed in vain, for your enemies will eat it.
Leviticus 26:14-16

I will scatter you among the nations, and I will draw out the sword after you: and your land will be a desolation, and your cities shall be a waste.
Leviticus 26:33

What do you think, have Jews broken the Covenant, because they have been scattered?
Note the member you're replying to hasn't been here in some four years now.