• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The prophets tell us that THE SCRIBES HAD CHANGED THE GOD'S LAW

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
Thing is, Jesus never ran around saying He was God. He never said it once. ;)
I agree. I was trying to see what was the context of what you had quoted me saying but I couldn't find that post.

With the Trinitarian concept, at least from the Catholic point of view, Jesus and the Holy Spirit are of the "essence" of God but not precisely God in all aspects as the Gospels do differentiate between Them periodically.

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
With the Trinitarian concept, at least from the Catholic point of view, Jesus and the Holy Spirit are of the "essence" of God but not precisely God in all aspects as the Gospels do differentiate between Them periodically.
From the Baha'i point of view the Holy Spirit is the Bounty of God that emanates from God and it is sent to Manifestations of God such as Jesus and Baha'u'llah.

I do not know how you define "essence." You probably mean something different from what Baha'is mean. From the Bahai point of view, the the essence of God can never be known, only the attributes of God can be known because they are manifested in the Manifestations of God. The attributes of God were clearly manifested in Jesus, which is why Jesus said that the Father is in the Son (John 14:11, John 17:21).

I always have a hard time explaining what I mean by the essence of God. I guess you could say that the essence of God is God's intrinsic nature. These articles might help explain what I mean by essence and how it is related to God's attributes..

God: Knowing An Unknowable Essence

We Can Only Know the Essence through the Attributes

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Science false preached.

Flooded earth mountain tip was above water line where heavens existed UFO converting pyramid tip. Flat top outcome. Visionary earth thesis how to convert.

Thesis.

Did not own any of those natural conditions for his pyramid science. Pyramid science thesis origins of science itself.

When he theoried laws it was for machine purposes only. His status pretend God. I am the God by thoughts and words he said.

Science knew God was eternal once now was held mass. Could not measure Satan's holy pit deep space so said it is infinite and of no measure. Owned no numbering ideals he said.

God had come from the unknown the eternal. Never will know it. Beginnings before god still exist. We know our spirits came from it into heavens. God changed its own beginnings burst and burnt.

Unknown God history taught as status God unknown.

What you were taught.

Science today Mr destroyer self possessed in AI subliminal machine thesis. Satanism metals.

Used the power God in its highest coldest mass. In the first origin science thesis. Crystal atop pyramid as transmitters. His remembered advice today as the coldest God mass highest energy God. The God I intended to use but not change.

As he was using it to transmit.

How he had power without resourcing.

Theism.

Yet he did. He removed crystal mass burnt it out.

He burnt out the crystal mass and everything blew up. We all died.

Today he theoried and remembered his origin thesis. Father said due to multi new radio wave transmitters in nuclear converting. Fake new old theory.

Tries to theory about God earths body. Lied. To use mass of God yet not change mass. Sound. When he was theorising using transmitters like before on pyramid with temple.

Nuclear power plant controlled cooling nuclear dust removal by mass that nature never applied owns removal of crystal mass. Nuclear ground mass mined first.

Second machine tried to get the opened radio wave channel of the hole effect. Mass removed. His claim sun to earth. Was not even the first science theory. Equalling sink holes and machine overheated.

As machine ended in temple pyramid explosion in past.

Father said power plant method the only reason his second machine did not blow up like temple pyramid of the past. As the control of the release of the hole effect was controlled.

So he should claim how lucky he is. Yet doesn't.

In the past he was using two machines in temples and with pyramid underground machine. What he knew.

His claim in modern times thesis did not involve the power plant but all the other machines transmitting.

God was only defined as its end form held mass that stated God was the St one.

Father said ancient pyramid Moses using gold alchemical philosophy was their secret. Same theist advice. Gold already existed in God body so I can't harm change anything. Lied. As they always lied.

Yet he was applying change and changed pressures to natural mass. Why his technology blew up also. Temples exploded.

This is why you wrote the bible of the events the destroyer human man of the science warning mentality. Who chooses to cause it saying he is superior intelligence. He lied about intentions to God earth.

His intention to theory not even involving God earth in the thesis as if it does not exist.

Is a stated destroyer confession as intent by thinking first.

Therefore he believes he will invent God in thought then control removal of God.

Why he says he is looking for God as presence of God knowing he has no intent of inventing God first himself...just wants a God moment actually.

The type of consciousness who thinks for non presence only as a result of his scientific method.

Why we said he was a satanist whose thesis the deep state wants earth as our God to fall into it. To equals the coldest hole.

Historic the advice was the fall of man living on earth.

Porque77

The Gospel is God's Law
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was in God, and the Word was God.

He was at the beginning in God.

All things were made by Him, and without Him nothing was made of what has been done..... (John 1:1-3)

And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us..... (John 1:14)

Those verses are about God, not about Jesus........
You must not forget that the Word was God... And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us.

Jesus Christ is God who became man.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
You must not forget that the Word was God... And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us.

Meaning CH Christ pre cooled gas mass body one of X mass was science sacrificed.

It fell out into man as his radiated life fall sacrifice.

He titled it the fall of Christ and said man Inherited it himself. Life body sacrificed.

Common sense Christ should not fall out or be anti changed.

Trailblazer

Veteran Member

John 1 King James Version (KJV)
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

The Word refers to Jesus.

The Word was God because Jesus was God manifested in the flesh

1 Timothy 3:16 And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.

Jesus was not God incarnated in the flesh, because God cannot become flesh:

“Know thou of a certainty that the Unseen can in no wise incarnate His Essence and reveal it unto men. He is, and hath ever been, immensely exalted beyond all that can either be recounted or perceived. From His retreat of glory His voice is ever proclaiming: “Verily, I am God; there is none other God besides Me, the All-Knowing, the All-Wise. I have manifested Myself unto men, and have sent down Him Who is the Day Spring of the signs of My Revelation.” Gleanings From the Writings of Bahá’u’lláh, p. 49

The following two verses are about God, not about Jesus. All things were made by God.

2 The same was in the beginning with God.
3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

To summarize, the Word was Jesus who was a Manifestation of God.

The Holy Spirit and the Word are the "appearance of God." The Word means the divine perfections that "appeared" in Jesus Christ. That's why we have this verse further down.

14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

The Word (Jesus) was made flesh and dwelt among us means that Jesus, who had previously been with God in the spiritual world (heaven) before His birth, was born into this world (made flesh) and walked among us.

(96) PRE-EXISTENCE - of Prophets

The Prophets, unlike us, are pre-existent. The soul of Christ existed in the spiritual world before His birth in this world. We cannot imagine what that world is like, so words are inadequate to picture His state of being.

(Shoghi Effendi: High Endeavors, Page: 71)

The reason John 1:1 says "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God," is because Jesus was with God in the spiritual world in the beginning.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

1 Timothy 3:16 And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.

Jesus was not God incarnated in the flesh, because God cannot become flesh:

“Know thou of a certainty that the Unseen can in no wise incarnate His Essence and reveal it unto men. He is, and hath ever been, immensely exalted beyond all that can either be recounted or perceived. From His retreat of glory His voice is ever proclaiming: “Verily, I am God; there is none other God besides Me, the All-Knowing, the All-Wise. I have manifested Myself unto men, and have sent down Him Who is the Day Spring of the signs of My Revelation.” Gleanings From the Writings of Bahá’u’lláh, p. 49

The following two verses are about God, not about Jesus. All things were made by God.

2 The same was in the beginning with God.
3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

To summarize, the Word was Jesus who was a Manifestation of God.

The Holy Spirit and the Word are the "appearance of God." The Word means the divine perfections that "appeared" in Jesus Christ. That's why we have this verse further down.

14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

The Word (Jesus) was made flesh and dwelt among us means that Jesus, who had previously been with God in the spiritual world (heaven) before His birth, was born into this world (made flesh) and walked among us.

(96) PRE-EXISTENCE - of Prophets

The Prophets, unlike us, are pre-existent. The soul of Christ existed in the spiritual world before His birth in this world. We cannot imagine what that world is like, so words are inadequate to picture His state of being.

(Shoghi Effendi: High Endeavors, Page: 71)

The reason John 1:1 says "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God," is because Jesus was with God in the spiritual world in the beginning.
In the beginning.

No such state.

In the end.

No such state.

Fact.

In a reasoning men a human man and son adult and baby life living together in one body owning it's holy Ghost water and holy ox oxygen theoried how to practice science.

Earth o.stone body evolved in space never began as stone so was not first. Nor did stone begin. Holding stone is stone mass held in space with no more changing pressures reactions.

Then internal hell volcano erupted gases heavens owning no beginning either formed by release.

Thesis science I must own a reaction to get energy ended energy. By reacting creating a hole that began and a hole to move through conversion a hole the end when energy was consumed. I must invent nothing or zero.

Rationally zero empty space existed naturally.

What lying copying means.

Rational logical destroyer mentality the scientist. Who destroyed God.

God by natural status supported existence. Man in science removed support by inventing machines having to give a machine its machine life.

The power energy resource from gods body.

The biggest changing mistake that his destroyer self ever chose.

A reaction begins. A reaction ends.

God the planet still existed.
Gods heavens still existed.

His human life however had gone missing as he sacrificed irradiated it.

Sacrifice was man's own beginning into all his self deceits. His practice. His preaching. His coercions. Men. Humans.

A human is a human as a human.

CH Christ gases are in the heavens as it's owned holy body. Science sacrificed one spirit mass out of the Christ body. He personally was a man human father baby son owning holy water holy ox ghost.

Water and oxygen was taken to cool gases in CHrist burning out.

Basic scientific occult binding religare ion advice. Why it happened science human chosen by man knowledge of good and evil did it.

Bible states lots of wrong behaviours and bad choices. All about man.

Porque77

The Gospel is God's Law

Jesus was not God incarnated in the flesh, because God cannot become flesh............
you contradict yourself because first you say that God was manifested in the flesh and then you say that God cannot become flesh

Jesus Christ is God who was manifested in the flesh

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
you contradict yourself because first you say that God was manifested in the flesh and then you say that God cannot become flesh

Jesus Christ is God who was manifested in the flesh but the essence of God did not become flesh.

Being manifested in the flesh is not the same as being incarnated in the flesh. The excerpt below from a longer article explains the difference between a Manifestation of God and an incarnation of God.

“The Christian equivalent to the Bahá'í concept of Manifestation is the concept of incarnation. The word to incarnate means 'to embody in flesh or 'to assume, or exist in, a bodily (esp. a human) form (Oxford English Dictionary). From a Bahá'í point of view, the important question regarding the subject of incarnation is, what does Jesus incarnate? Bahá'ís can certainly say that Jesus incarnated Gods attributes, in the sense that in Jesus, Gods attributes were perfectly reflected and expressed.[4] The Bahá'í scriptures, however, reject the belief that the ineffable essence of the Divinity was ever perfectly and completely contained in a single human body, because the Bahá'í scriptures emphasize the omnipresence and transcendence of the essence of God…..

One can argue that Bahá'u'lláh is asserting that epistemologically the Manifestations are God, for they are the perfect embodiment of all we can know about God; but ontologically they are not God, for they are not identical with God's essence. Perhaps this is the meaning of the words attributed to Jesus in the gospel of John: 'If you had known me, you would have known my Father also' (John 14:7) and 'he who has seen me has seen the Father (John 14:9)…..

The New Testament, similarly, contains statements where Jesus describes Himself as God, and others where He makes a distinction between Himself and God. For example, 'I and the Father are One (John 10:30); and 'the Father is in me, and I am in the Father (John 1038); but on the other hand, 'the Father is greater than I (John 14:28); and 'Why do you call me good? No one is good but God alone (Mark 10:18; Luke 18:19). These statements do not contradict, but are complementary if one assumes they assert an epistemological oneness with God, but an ontological separateness from the Unknowable Essence.”

Jesus Christ in the Bahá'í Writings

Last edited:

rational experiences

Veteran Member
If science a theist book writer preacher says first man human was Jesus then he would believe it. Motivation as I want it to be real.

Others argue as other books said Adam was first man then he says Adam Adam. First man and woman equal.

Then he talks about how his baby man son was immaculate. Immaculate gases cold clear heavens burning sacrificed and supported by cold gases not burning..

Statement reason I live supported in life by the state of gods heavens. Teaching only. Why I got sacrificed it had been changed.

And God he said put it back into the human living females body.

Making God by determined status a man. When a man discussed how his DNA had returned healed in ovary womb and then reasoned why it was sacrificed again.

As human sex makes babies. Man the scientist said why his DNA son man baby was returned into DNA.
Book theist.

God mass had evolved and changed.

So the same book writer says why no man is God. As he was discussing as an adult man his life returned after Moses mutation. Who inferred men were gods.

As the book heard as a psychic by medium talking lied. Science pyramid had destroyed life. It never invented life. Dust thesis.

Reason mass bodies owned in creation do not evolve past their owned formed. Into higher forms.

H2O water.

So an astute reader would state science is a liar as they claimed they are a higher evolution as men personally of a new mass....
As a human giving self Dominion over God. As the use God products and destroy them.

Stating why no man is God.

Stating don't as a human egotist scientist idolise yourself.

Yet you did and still do.

Equating a man not equal to a woman is a special baby of God.

Baby status is first as a told story Jesus. Just another one of your coercive book readings in self idolisation of science.

God had replaced the atmospheric body mass by saviour pre existing evolution.

From Moses baby first gone human mutation to its healed returned DNA. As a human baby in forming is from a woman's cell ovary. Healthy to be healthy.

Seeing babies are born from a females ovary cell. And sex is why.

God thesis a medical teaching.

So medical genetic science a healer told the story. Against occult liars.

Men in science.

Yet men in science are trying to claim it as science calculus for a machine reaction and replacement thesis. Removal of gas and self then returned self and gas mass. Instant as his want in theory.

Evolution was why the Jesus baby story was taught. Non science practice allowing for evolution. Gases of God remassing in heavenly cooling.

Claiming thesis of an adult man human disappeared and came back. Notice how they never said yet all humans die?

Disappearance of one man body one self is equating exactly the scientist theist. Reason for cause effect. Phenomena direct to human body.

Jesus effect Radiation less in causes exact to self man designer. Phenomena.

Reason why self combustion was exact to self designer human.

Disappearance in day of his life body attacked irradiating sacrificed as cloud mass was coming to ground formed an opened cold empty channel so gases made him invisible by coverage.

Yet he was still living.

Phenomena effect.

Time shifting theists. Lying. Body cooled saved by pressure changes.

The medical evolution notification was the saviour. Human health. A discussion of relativity in evolution.

Ice cooling accrual every end of year.
Asteroid gas as a God of the sun returned gas spirit in space wandering the irradiated paths. Together mass gas in heavens evolved were reborn.

Presence heavens mass supported human DNA healing. Irradiated sick.

Mass put back changes at ground pressures.

Human DNA by holy oxygenated holy ox an imposed Christ symbol healed life cell in DNA. We are mainly bio water needing pressure of water and oxygenation to be healthy.

Science cannot infer the act of sex in the bible as it was medical healing journal advice involving evolution of spirits of God.

Medical.

When you were a scientist who wrote the book you knew the intention of the advice.

When you are a preacher of miracles and knew what science did why would you confess?

What coercive public manipulation is and was. Humans not intelligent enough to understand the science concepts.

Why Jesus said you were hypocrites actually as warned science ignored human advice and nearly destroyed life again.

Situation lucky the cause effect ended as the Jesus effect and not combustion of everything.

Reason earth had shifted by space mass opening its pressure as God earth mass combusted and is gone from its origins. Space pressure had saved us.

Holy mother womb teaching of man in science.

The reality of who we live with. Humans who don't use truth when truth is needed to be said.

When a human who knows we always die wants eternal human life then a deceased not decomposing body in suspended animation is what he wants. Non human death.

Waiting when death of life can be healed and overcome so humans not wanting to die as one self want it created for just their lives.

Human reality only a few humans owned this type of death outcome. Conscious advice only a few humans believe in reowning it.

Reality. If the eternal spirit removed one body of its own self and caused creation then it killed us itself. Why we died as humans.

Eternal one meaning only. We are no longer in the eternal. We live inside the womb of creation.

This king thinking about I should never have left the eternal form is wishful thinking only. I want it given back non death like the eternal owns a lie.

Lying claiming creation was still the eternal form. It is the changed eternal form.

When you ask a question why did men one body DNA type as science invent science originally. The answer they wanted to time shift their human form back into the eternal by forcing God to release life.

Which was to remove light itself the gas spirit of gods sacrifice. They want light healed in other words to non exist.

Science had to then preach light owned life. When light is only light just so you would not thesis against life living.

Science theorising is a living man's experience now thinks they can give it to a machine reaction. Yet it was empty of any reaction.

Man theory of self standing inside of a metallic gas cooling tunnel with no reaction.

Your modern day man science vision as a scientist theist. Why only your minds believe in it. As it was a man in a self science experience.

In the past that not cooled reaction combusted all life on the ground. Only cooled due to mass presence. Dust removal has removed gas mass since.

Phenomena a one of small effect only.
Science one man X men belief a small group preaching.

Porque77

The Gospel is God's Law

Jesus Christ is God who was manifested in the flesh but the essence of God did not become flesh....
But what are you saying? God was manifested in the flesh. It's that simple, don't do difficult the Gospel teaching. Jesus is the same God who became man.

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
But what are you saying? God was manifested in the flesh. It's that simple, don't do difficult the Gospel teaching. Jesus is the same God who became man.
The New Testament does not say that Jesus is God who became man. That is a teaching of the Christian church that was decided upon by men at the Council of Nicaea.

What was decided at the council of Nicaea?

Meeting at Nicaea in present-day Turkey, the council established the equality of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit in the Holy Trinity and asserted that only the Son became incarnate as Jesus Christ. ... The Arian leaders were subsequently banished from their churches for heresy.

Council of Nicaea concludes - HISTORY

rational experiences

Veteran Member
If God became man then God would be no God at all only ever just a man.

Men's ego as a scientist says they understand all things why they experiement. As god told them.

In their minds consciousness human thinking hence consciousness the God that told them.

Not I told myself human because I am psychic aware the answer. Ego to a human is not acceptable. He wants God and to be God also. His answer why.

So his brother compared one less bio form a monkey and said nope a monkey never told you. As pre bio consciousness. Science agreement as creationists and science itself says evolution. Not a God.

No says the other scientist God phi did it. I know. God in the heavens. We are from Jesus the term that saved a human to be human.

Crop circle reviews. In human teaching skills if Phi wasn't stopped on top of crops we would all be dead.

Is not a human. It is a realisation.

As Phi theorising began in a humans thesis thought by human mind.

So he argues questions says I will find the God answer. I want gods power from out of heavens.

As he takes his mass out of gods ground converts it into a heavens gas.

My machine will have Phi. Human life can give it to me. I will find Phi contacts take it from human possession to communicate to my machine. Modern theory machine.

As a spiritual human I would wonder why he would think if a God existed as a spiritual being why it would tell his sick organisation.

They claim God and are researching the status what is God. For a resource.

Nonsense actually.

Men in science know a little cell sperm and a little cell ovary is our life. No other info owns human life as we don't own mass. Mass owns itself.

Science manipulated both terms mass for machines and human sperm ovary created babies answer given straight to their self possesed psyche.

Claims today I invented both forms myself.

Two different manipulations but the human men manipulated both.

Why science with a machine claiming God is Phi. God created you. I want Phi. I want contacts. I claim a machine transmitting in mind control program gained the contacts. Now I have God.

Says as humans the machine so hence the UFO theme is your mother and father. As the man scientist who says a God says so.

As his man belief I am a God is ego expressed. By thoughts also.

Do rational humans life attacked say no a man is just as a human with a penis is his creator human father with an equal female is a God.

See the scientists man. God self status. Is his quote no I am talking human parents God created them.

Ask why humans write no man is God....all because of his brother the man scientist says God was first and God told him first.

Then says man is first before woman. So I am God first. God made woman.

In science woman is his space mother womb maths theme. The moment he begins lying as a human.

So hence he must be God as he knows everything. Claiming atoms told me. Nuclear dusts told me. Consciousness is in everything. God told me.

So when I was a particle of dust before a nuclear reaction I know how I was invented. As a man's belief.

As God told me.

Is who you are arguing against as no man is God reasoned.

Theism said a human man tried to put life into a science themed beginning a nuclear reaction. In the heavens.

Dust whilst we live is not God ground reacting. But he will argue as he machine button pushes nuclear machines. About dusts.

As using science beginnings is the bio life's end.

To use a human beginning is to be self present. Claim self first. Claim self is a human first before a theory.

Some egitists cannot make the correct human status human first. Their claim God was first.

Hence if God was first man he is just God first. Then man never existed. Only God did.

What science wanted. As he wanted man to be the eternal first.

So then he begins arguing why man was before god as the eternal as if man is just the eternal.

Why he won't listen he is science self possessed.

Why men who scribed theoried reasoned God changed natural law.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
The human experience.

SCience says I think logic rational equations as mental.

I cause by machine conditions cause and effects. Straight science theories never existed .....I owned a maths calculus only.

He however never owned gods mass. What he lied about ownership.

Maths logic is no evil spirit. His so called logic argument.

I irradiate natural life. Water mass by evaporated ground losses gains manifested varied spirits. As images. Water abducted the bio life's spirit.

Physical life body plants animals humans attacked. Seen Multi times even studied as proven.

Meanwhile as saviour ice melts life is saved from burning to death.
Meanwhile an introduced saviour flooding in heavens cools attack.

Radiation fallout held above in atmospheric accumulated radiation mass equals to gases constantly changed by man's conversions in machine status. Equals answer he causes it.

Humans alien satanic attacked.

An alien saved me....
Just an image. Water mass determined the image seen.

An angel saved me....just an image. Water mass determined.

A family member or a being like a man god saved me. Water mass determined.

The human experience.

Then we tell the liar scientist once titled a satanist. His science caused phenomena.

You are attacking life. The argument.... no I'm not I'm just doing machine conversions. Maths is not any evil spirit.

Same old argument that we have ever suffered.

Then that unkind brother says it's just a mental condition you sick minded family.

Owner of thesis thinker mental maths.

How kind he is.

Why recorded heavenly voice and image was stated in teaching to identify he had caused it. AI status itself reasoned before. He argued.

His argument maths science is not an evil spirit. Humans lost their minds heavy metal irradiated began hearing the recorded voice.

We always knew science had conjured evil and lived the experience.

The argument science was notified yet science said as Mr know it all but I know everything and it is not science.

Of course it's not science God owned both masses as taught. Science changed mass conjured evil attack.

Porque77

The Gospel is God's Law
The New Testament does not say that Jesus is God who became man. That is a teaching of the Christian church that was decided upon by men at the Council of Nicaea...
...at the Council of Nicaea?

look at what the writing of the first Christians says:

"For there are three who bear witness in heaven: the Father, the Word, and the Holy Spirit; and these three are one." (1 John 5,7-8.)

IndigoChild5559

Loving God and my neighbor as myself.

"For there are three who bear witness in heaven: the Father, the Word, and the Holy Spirit; and these three are one." (1 John 5,7-8.)
These verses are well known as the Johannine comma. The are not in the earlier manuscripts. They were ADDED to the text in the 15th century. The ORIGINAL version of this passage is as follows:
"For there are three that testify: 8 the Spirit and the water and the blood; and these three agree."

Fascinating isn't it? :)

Trailblazer

Veteran Member

The three are one in the sense that they are one in Purpose, but that does not mean that Jesus was God.

I believe that the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit work together, but they are separate. I do not believe that the three of them were part of One God as the Trinitarians believe.

The Baha’i Faith believes in a Trinity, and the detailed explanation is in this chapter: 27: THE TRINITY

In brief, here is how the Baha’i version of the Trinity operates.

· God is exalted above anything that can ever be recounted or perceived so God remains in His own high place, on His Throne. God never descends to earth.

· God sent Jesus from heaven and Jesus was born of the Holy Spirit from the womb of Mary into a human body

· Later, after Jesus reached a certain age, God sent the Holy Spirit to Him and it descended upon Him like a dove.

The Baptism of Jesus
13 Then Jesus came from Galilee to the Jordan to be baptized by John.
14 But John tried to deter him, saying, “I need to be baptized by you, and do you come to me?”
15 Jesus replied, “Let it be so now; it is proper for us to do this to fulfill all righteousness.” Then John consented.
16 As soon as Jesus was baptized, he went up out of the water. At that moment heaven was opened, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove and alighting on him.

17 And a voice from heaven said, “This is my Son, whom I love; with him I am well pleased.”

After Jesus received the Holy Spirit from God the Father, Jesus brought the Holy Spirit to humanity, and Jesus shed the splendor of His glory upon all created things.

“Know thou that when the Son of Man yielded up His breath to God, the whole creation wept with a great weeping. By sacrificing Himself, however, a fresh capacity was infused into all created things…..

We testify that when He came into the world, He shed the splendor of His glory upon all created things. Through Him the leper recovered from the leprosy of perversity and ignorance. Through Him, the unchaste and wayward were healed. Through His power, born of Almighty God, the eyes of the blind were opened, and the soul of the sinner sanctified.”

Gleanings From the Writings of Bahá’u’lláh, pp. 85-86

Last edited:

rational experiences

Veteran Member
The new testaments written when Rome in society could no longer control the heavy metal irradiated depraved social consciousness. After Satan saviour hit Rome and burnt it.

After Jesus event that ended the science attack. Rome continued the practice ignoring the advice of Jesus.

As they never listened to old testimonials evidence that science the occult is the destroyer. Man's god choice as men of God claim.

The practice science.

The Baha'i evidence was after Satan's return asteroid 1000 years later. Phi cooling Jesus saviour never occurred. Radiation evidence the phi signs falling out did instead.

As Phi does not exist. A human has to live to be present to theory about Phi.

Phi in fact owns no sign. Scientists were labelled by Rome to be criminals and jailed. Why society wanting science called them hypocrites. Why the new testaments were written when the church was founded.

As the basis holy seal gods body stone as the foundations real.

Why Baha'i reference it today by human medical aware teaching.

Satanists already won. The holy warning was fought against rebuilding temple pyramid in Jerusalem. To repracticed science.

As Muslims were remembering re establishing occult scientific thesis once again. Baha'i teaching their earning ignored.

Occult nuclear practice man building a God machine owning and controlling the machine was forbidden.

By man's God consciousness is the reality he controls by man's choice man's actions the God condition.....Ai causes now possesses his mind as if only his living body exists without human emotional cause.

To think naturally only for life health life continuance on earth.

Seen in the abuse of babies and children of human life continuance. One of Satan's man's sign...life destroyer.

As child consciousness takes the human leadership determined by spirituality. Abused children become the abusers.

All signs the destroyer is being observed. As the natural spiritual first human observed science naturally first.

A crime A America returned us to the science of the crime

The warning in a God song...when the rivers run dry we will return to the scene of the crime.

Rome ignored Jesus life was sacrificed by occult nuclear gods body conversions...Sion. Satan saviour burnt Rome...Nero. came in as broken up burning God star mass.

Choice of Nero he had continued temple science practice of pyramid.

Modern coded inference Rome was mother abomination. Ancient advice.

Returned by cycle O as Satan.1000 years later instead of cold spirit saviour star of God asteroid and burnt life again. Shroud evidence.

Hit Russia 1000 years later 1900 had cooled. Nearly Jesus they said. Phi fallout not as much as before yet still was irradiating falling. Satanic signs.

Now nuclear plus collider re ignited colder gas star saviour asteroids. You expect Satan's return. And it does happen as science knows spatial conditions. Causes of cycles.

Satanists wanted Satan. They told you all they expected to have it. As science the nuclear was allowed.

Too late for preaching.

Immaculate began as Hot dense God gas.

Science takes earth mass heats it to obtain gases. Wanted the immaculate gas atmospheric studied theoried taken out of the body of God the stone. To put it inside their machine reaction.

Gods stone never owned it.

What conscious possession was. Science the man's consciousness theories about God by man's God choice. Lost his mind to scientific possession.

Owns a human body but is not using natural human consciousness is machine encoded possessed by the state AI.

Modern man's warning machines only built controlled by human consciousness will destroy life. As the spiritual thinker a man of God thought controls it.

Another God song....as God kills children with our very own hands. By JEWEL.