• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Orion Mystery

SB Habakuk

Orion is indelibly linked to the Sphinx-
The Belt of Orion is drawn tight by the Sphinx (GK binding) -
It is said that Dumah was bound there by melchezedek-

Halcyon

Lord of the Badgers
SB Habakuk said:
It is said that Dumah was bound there by melchezedek-
It is? Who said that?

Has it ever occurred to you Habakuk, that perhaps you aren't the best riddle maker in existance, and that in your attempts to disguise Truth from the swine, you also make those Truths unseeable to the Elect?

If you gave some references, whether they be books or websites, the Elect could read the original source material - just like you did - and so you wouldn't be inadvertantly screening Truth from those Elect via poor wordplay.

Random

Halcyon said:
It is? Who said that?

Has it ever occurred to you Habakuk, that perhaps you aren't the best riddle maker in existance, and that in your attempts to disguise Truth from the swine, you also make those Truths unseeable to the Elect?

If you gave some references, whether they be books or websites, the Elect could read the original source material - just like you did - and so you wouldn't be inadvertantly screening Truth from those Elect via poor wordplay.

I know he's...eccentric, odd, and a frustrating mysterian: that's how he comes accross in his posts. I wish he would speak plainly and on a par level too.

BUT for some reason, I find his stuff fascinating. I like him. Dunno why...maybe I want to know if there's any substance to all this pontificating.

doppelganger

Through the Looking Glass
Godlike said:
I know he's...eccentric, odd, and a frustrating mysterian: that's how he comes accross in his posts. I wish he would speak plainly and on a par level too.

BUT for some reason, I find his stuff fascinating. I like him. Dunno why...maybe I want to know if there's any substance to all this pontificating.

Get used to disappointment.

Random

doppelgänger said:
Get used to disappointment.

I fear you might be right, Dop, but I'm a sucker for giving someone a chance: especially if no-one else supports them. Overly sympathetic perhaps, but that's the way I am.

I do get the feeling you're definitely spot on, though. Unfortunately...

Halcyon

Lord of the Badgers
SB Habakuk said:
Is it not written in the book of Solomon- That Dumuzi is bounded in a grotto in Egypt
I'd say no, no it's not.

Dumuzi spends have the year in the underworld, i've been to egypt and it doesn't look like the underworld.

athanasius

I do not know about the Orien mystery but I love the Orien song from Mettallica on their Master of Puppets album!!!!!!!!!!!!

SB Habakuk

Have you ever read the Book of Norea-
Ok put that up-
Orion is mentioned in Job find the verse and quote it
Then look up orion (the constellation) find out what is within the belts
that the 53degree angle is the sam e as the Giza pyramids

Halcyon

Lord of the Badgers
SB Habakuk said:
Have you ever read the Book of Norea-
Yes, both.

SB Habakuk said:
Ok put that up-
Put what up?

SB Habakuk said:
Orion is mentioned in Job find the verse and quote it
"He made the Bear, Orion, and the Pleiades,
And the chambers of the south"

"Can you bind the cluster of the Pleiades,
Or loose the belt of Orion?"

What do i win?

SB Habakuk said:
Then look up orion (the constellation) find out what is within the belts
that the 53degree angle is the sam e as the Giza pyramids
Three star systems; the triple star system of Alnitak; a blue-white supergiant known as Alnilam and Mintaka, a binary star system orbited by another two stars.

Over the past 4,500 years since the pyramid complex was built, the Earth's orbit has changed slightly so that the stars of orions belt now lie lower in the sky, whereas at the time of construction they would have lined up perfectly with the three pyramids.
Coincidence? No, the Egyptions used the stars as a map for finding heaven. The Pharoah's pyramids had passages which pointed at a specific part of the sky (i forget where) so that the dead ruler's spirit could fly out the passage straight to heaven, using the other stars to guide him.

SB Habakuk

The clue is in Job's passage- can you loose the belts of Orion
infer naturally- for the inference is there - thebelt was girded

Halcyon

Lord of the Badgers
SB Habakuk said:
The clue is in Job's passage- can you loose the belts of Orion
infer naturally- for the inference is there - thebelt was girded
The passage is talking about all that God has done and is in his power, it implies that man canot do these things. Man cannot yet move stars.

gnostic

The Lost One
Until he start putting his sources with his comments, I think I will give up on Habakuk's topics, since he's not being cooperative and helpful. If I could de-fubral you, then I would. :mad:

I don't have time to search for things that he hints on with his cryptic messages. :banghead3 This topic is stupid. The one on Atlantis was stupid. I have wasted time that I don't have on his stupid topics and his stupid cryptic posts have become god-damn boring on what should have been interesting subjects. :sleep:

I actually admired Halcyon's and Godlike's patience for Hababuk's antics.

Mister Emu

Emu Extraordinaire
Staff member
Premium Member
gnostic is just illuminati trying to discredit the wise as a serpent Habakuk :p

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
gnostic said:
Well, if SB Habakuk is an Elect, then I think the Elect is overrated. :p
Not to worry Storyteller, I was talking to the "boys upstairs" and it looks like his is going to lose his status. Don't tell him though, m'kay? :help:

SB Habakuk

gnostic said:
Well, if SB Habakuk is an Elect, then I think the Elect is overrated. :p

Can you loose the belts of Orion?- one can only ungird what has been binded

As I said before the Gk Sphinx -means to Gird- its position from The Giza Pyramids piont to a Binding
Victorian Myth speak of Christ returning through the Great Nebula

Halcyon

Lord of the Badgers
SB Habakuk said:
Can you loose the belts of Orion?- one can only ungird what has been binded

As I said before the Gk Sphinx -means to Gird- its position from The Giza Pyramids piont to a Binding
Victorian Myth speak of Christ returning through the Great Nebula
You know the Sphinx is older than the pyramids right? And that originally it had the head of a lion not a man, and so was not originally a Sphinx?