• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The New Compost Bin's Here! The New Compost Bin's Here!

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
After much consideration & research, I ordered an Aerobin 400 from Costco.
(Best price anywhere. Free delivery.)
Even though it's of Australistanian design, reviews are positive for those
of us who want minimum work with maximum effectiveness.
imageService
Yay now you can make your own gunpowder.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Tell me about, Rev. Tucker.
Because of Dr. Who, when I hear Soft Cell's cover of Tainted Love, I think about how everyone I hate and their composted rotting corpses will get blasted to smithereens when it's *pop* goes the sunshine.:D
?

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
In an episode of Dr. Who, they go into the future five billion years to the point when tje sun in its death throws expands, obliterating Earth in the process.
During a ceremony that is held in Earth's memory, the Soft Cell's cover of Tainted Love gets played (from a jukebox that is thought to be an iPod). So when the sun does that, the entirety of everything of everyone I hate is getting blasted to smithereens (and turned to space compost), and its accompanied to Tainted Love. But specifically and exclusively Soft Cell's version.
The original performed by Gloria Jones and the cover by Marilyn Manson won't work for this.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
In an episode of Dr. Who, they go into the future five billion years to the point when tje sun in its death throws expands, obliterating Earth in the process.
During a ceremony that is held in Earth's memory, the Soft Cell's cover of Tainted Love gets played (from a jukebox that is thought to be an iPod). So when the sun does that, the entirety of everything of everyone I hate is getting blasted to smithereens (and turned to space compost), and its accompanied to Tainted Love. But specifically and exclusively Soft Cell's version.
The original performed by Gloria Jones and the cover by Marilyn Manson won't work for this.
I'm sorry I asked.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
I have one too in my garden so I can create quality compost
..since the land I live in is made of calcareous soil, which is unusable for most apartment plants.
:)

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Australiastan is a fictional country.
No real place could be that strange.
Of course it's real. Most things there can and want to beat you, box you, bite you, strangle you, poison you, kill you, eat you, and people from there are crazy whackos who jump on alligators, pick up deadly snakes like they're sticks, dodge emu beaks while they tell the emus good day, wrestle lions to pet them like house cats, and catch sharks barehanded just to point all those teeth to people.
Hard lands breed hard people.

Howard Is

Lucky Mud
Of course it's real. Most things there can and want to beat you, box you, bite you, strangle you, poison you, kill you, eat you, and people from there are crazy whackos who jump on alligators, pick up deadly snakes like they're sticks, dodge emu beaks while they tell the emus good day, wrestle lions to pet them like house cats, and catch sharks barehanded just to point all those teeth to people.

K’noath !

Howard Is

Lucky Mud

And that is why, in warfare, Aussie Special Ops go in before you obese hysterical buffoons !
And why we blitzed you on helicopter missions before exhaustion in Vietnam.
Etc etc.

You guys don’t know what hard core means !

:p

Howard Is

Lucky Mud
And then there’s football. We play a brutally hard code ... without armour.

Motorcycle helmets on a football field !?
Jeebus !
Is mommy on the sideline with a bandaid ?

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
And then there’s football. We play a brutally hard code ... without armour.

Motorcycle helmets on a football field !?
Jeebus !
Is mommy on the sideline with a bandaid ?
Ive seen your weenie rugby team. They dont make me feel like theyre about to rip of the head of an opponent to have a ball to play with, smash the opposing team into the ground, and drink their blood from the skulls that havent been utterly pulverized. And I heard how that team beat some respect into the French for being arrogant French.
You have a team of noodly armed emos next to the All Blacks. They have their haka, and how it looks like people are about to die a horribly.violent death (I am aware of the Ka Mate's history and origins). Your team just lives where the wildlife is the land of psycho crazy tweaker twaker murderous animals.

Howard Is

Lucky Mud
Ive seen your weenie rugby team. They dont make me feel like theyre about to rip of the head of an opponent to have a ball to play with, smash the opposing team into the ground, and drink their blood from the skulls that havent been utterly pulverized. And I heard how that team beat some respect into the French for being arrogant French.
You have a team of noodly armed emos next to the All Blacks. They have their haka, and how it looks like people are about to die a horribly.violent death (I am aware of the Ka Mate's history and origins). Your team just lives where the wildlife is the land of psycho crazy tweaker twaker murderous animals.

No, no ... I’m not talking rugby. That’s for the snotty-nosed middle class.
I’m talking Aussie Rules.

And seriously, if you haven’t seen it played, check it out.

BTW, gotta say, that’s a serious case of aggro you’ve got going on. I hope you channel it well. :mad: