• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Need For Christian Symbolism on Government Property

Faithofchristian

So, that one black man can be put on the list of people to blame, but that doesn't remove white slave owners from the list, so what's the difference? No one should be blamed for the actions of people in the past who happened to be the same race.

Your Right, But Whites shouldn't be blame for it all either.
Especially when a black man was the first to have blacks as slaves in this Country.

Faithofchristian

No, I said Obama did not use illegal means, but, Russia did. That is why what Obama did was not illegal, but Russia's actions were. It's not a double standard. It is simply a question of whether the means were illegal.

You have not provided any evidence suggesting what Obama did was illegal. Do you have any?

Ok, if wasn't Illegal, then why did Obama try and hide it out?
It was the prime minister of Israel who brought it to the Attention to the American people.
Why did it take the Prime Minister of Israel to bring it out and not Obama himself or anyone else in the DNC.

Skwim

Veteran Member
You could move to Iran or Pakistan. They don't have any of these "problems."
As much as you'd like that, I don't run from problems, I get too much of a kick out of exposing them. But I appreciate the fact that it bothers you. It should. You support a position that doesn't deserve it.

DavidFirth

Then correct me.

Do you or do not you care about the first amendment, and do you or do not know that it contains the establishment clause, and do you or do you not know what the establishment clause means?

To correct you is a waste of time and effort. Just fugget about it.

DavidFirth

As much as you'd like that, I don't run from problems, I get too much of a kick out of exposing them. But I appreciate the fact that it bothers you. It should. You support a position that doesn't deserve it.

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
Ok, if wasn't Illegal, then why did Obama try and hide it out?
It was the prime minister of Israel who brought it to the Attention to the American people.
Why did it take the Prime Minister of Israel to bring it out and not Obama himself or anyone else in the DNC.
Why do you insist on bringing up things that have nothing to do with the thread topic?

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
You mean you admit that you can't figure it out all by yourself? I'll bet you can if you really put your mind to it. :rolleyes:
I can't read your mind. So no. Understanding your position would require that you explain it to us. Something that seems to be very difficult for you, for some strange reason.

Maybe you should read up on what debate forums are all about or something instead of refusing to properly articulate yourself and then trying to insult people for having a hard time understanding you.

DavidFirth

Yeah, I pretty much figured it would leave you speechless. AND IT DID. :handok:

Yep. I'm speechless with sympathy for you, Skwim. Poor Skwim, he just can't take down all those crosses, trash all the crucifixes and burn down all the churches. My heart goes out to you, poor, poor Skwim.

DavidFirth

I can't read your mind. So no. Understanding your position would require that you explain it to us. Something that seems to be very difficult for you, for some strange reason.

Maybe you should read up on what debate forums are all about or something.

It's okay, I wouldn't want you to have a stroke straining about it. Just forget it.