• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Greatest Commandments

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Thank you for your reply.
Jesus connected 'wonderful works' (KJV) as Not connected to his kingdom message of Matthew 24:14; Luke 4:43.
Rather, at Matthew 7:21-23 powerful works distracted from the kingdom message.
What Jesus did No money was involved. Jesus did Not use healing to attract crowds or an audience.
The ones Jesus cured were completely cured whether they had faith or not. (Faith did Not have to be a requirement )
There were No singled out people, or people sent away without a cure.
I would like to see a faith healer cure the audience of baldness so there would be less grow-hair commercials.
If faith healers could cure baldness seems there would be a lot less commercials.
Besides the healings Jesus did, I find at 1 Corinthians 13:8 that 'tongues' would also cease.
What remains is what is found at 1 Corinthians 13:13 faith, hope and love. No mention of healings.
Faith (meaning confidence in the Bible; not as in faith healing).
Love is now the ID mark according to Jesus at John 13:34-35.
On the other hand, a warning found at 2 Corinthians 11:13-15 that there are deceitful workers.
As also brought out at 2 Thessalonians 2:9.
So, to me we find 'spiritual healing' today. The healing of old personalities by re-newed scriptural knowledge as found in God's Word.- Ephesians 4:22-23; Colossians 3:10
Physical healing to come under Christ's Millennium-Long governmental reign over Earth - Revelation 22:2
The old man's quote said. When you get to the year 2012 an end will occur.

O earth a natural planet.
Heavens natural.

0 AD he said was an event.

So I can count prophecize 1000 years. 2000 years as another 1000 years.

And write a document prediction. By maths and man's science.

1000 can be either Christ or Satan. Not sure. Actually one prediction only. What body would return. Only either condition the one body.

1000 years later. The shroud evidence it was burning.

So 1000 years next prediction no longer existed. So it arrived returned 1900 hitting Russia exploding.

From year 1000 predictions no longer existed. As end to gods sacrifice of life still existed. So Satanists don't own any ....can I find some human marks in DNA to hurt us again.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
So Paul’s letter to the Corinthian Church about spiritual gifts in 12, walking in love 13, tongues and prophesy in 14 and you take that to mean there is no gift of healing or physical healing anymore even though people are still getting physically healed today when hands are laid on them.
Everyone doesn’t get physically healed and there are some fakes out there but I’ve laid my hands on the sick and some have been healed, not everyone but some and I’ve also been physically healed that way.
I studied healing.

Body to body communicates and resonant healing by vibration causes is real. I've applied the same methodology and asked the reasons why it worked or why it did not work.

Why buildings for healing church resonance tried the same methodology. Transmitting in vicinity.

I also saw spirit by image was involved some humans gaining the replaced water oxygenation as extra interactions others not getting any help.

Now I healed very loving to other nasty minded wrong humans so know it does not identify with just a purpose.

As a sciences want energy gained taken replaced as a healing.

As it was never energy.

UFOs aren't healing us as some ark mark evaluation thesis.

I was told human spiritual healing is personal only. And whoever is studying AI heard it said also.

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
So . Actually the gifts of the Holy Spirit are needed now but won’t be needed in Heaven when we are with Jesus Christ.

Physical healing in the first century was used to get Christianity off to a fast start.
Besides Heaven, there are people who wonder: Is an end to violence and war realistic right here on Earth, and what Bible promise gives us Hope for Earth?
I find Hope for Earth is found at Psalms 37:10-11 which ties in nicely with Jesus' promise that humble meek people will inherit the Earth as per Matthew 5:5.

Since there is No violence in Heaven, No war in Heaven, No sickness in Heaven, No death in Heaven which is God's Will, His purpose, for Heaven, and we are praying that God's Will be done right here on Earth as it is done in Heaven, then we are asking for those same heavenly conditions to come and exist right here on Earth.
The Bible is letting us know that a coming " Better World Is Near ". Everlasting Life to be right here on Earth.
Then, there will be ' physical healing ' for earth's nations. - Revelation 22:2
Now is the time for 'spiritual healing' to do just as Jesus instructed to do at Matthew 24:14; Acts of the Apostles 1:8.

Physical healing in the first century was used to get Christianity off to a fast start.
Besides Heaven, there are people who wonder: Is an end to violence and war realistic right here on Earth, and what Bible promise gives us Hope for Earth?
I find Hope for Earth is found at Psalms 37:10-11 which ties in nicely with Jesus' promise that humble meek people will inherit the Earth as per Matthew 5:5.

Since there is No violence in Heaven, No war in Heaven, No sickness in Heaven, No death in Heaven which is God's Will, His purpose, for Heaven, and we are praying that God's Will be done right here on Earth as it is done in Heaven, then we are asking for those same heavenly conditions to come and exist right here on Earth.
The Bible is letting us know that a coming " Better World Is Near ". Everlasting Life to be right here on Earth.
Then, there will be ' physical healing ' for earth's nations. - Revelation 22:2
Now is the time for 'spiritual healing' to do just as Jesus instructed to do at Matthew 24:14; Acts of the Apostles 1:8.
Your view of physical healing is not biblical or what God has said. You can get the Strong’s Concordance and look up the Greek word for healing in James 5 and Corinthians 12 and see for yourself that it is physical healing. This is one of the gifts of the Holy Spirit available to believers today, He is working in the Church now getting the Bride ready for the return of Christ and convicting the world of sin, drawing people to Jesus Christ so they can be saved, healed and delivered from Satan. Jesus led captivity captive and gave gifts to men Ephesians 4. The gifts of the Spirit are needed till the work is done.

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
The old man's quote said. When you get to the year 2012 an end will occur.................
I think the Mayan calendar also ends with the year 2012.
Any wrong calculations, wrong guesses, does Not make the Bible as wrong, just the guesses as wrong.
Besides Luke 21:11 and the description of people in these last days of badness on Earth as per 2 Timothy 3:1-5,13
which is in sharp contrast with the Christ-like love as defined at 1 Corinthians 13:4-6.
Plus, never before in history has the declaring about God's Kingdom (Daniel 2:44) been done on such a vast international global scale as it is being done today just as Jesus said it would be done- Matthew 24:14; Acts 1:8

Brace yourself because when the powers in charge are saying, " Peace and Security...." this is the precursor to the coming great tribulation of Revelation 7:14,9 before Jesus takes action - Isaiah 11:3-4; Revelation 19:14-15.

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
Your view of physical healing is not biblical or what God has said. You can get the Strong’s Concordance and look up the Greek word for healing in James 5 and Corinthians 12 and see for yourself that it is physical healing.............

I do read that James speaks of spiritual healing ' greasing with oil ' -James 5:14-15.
The 'older men ' are there because of a sinning problem - James 5:13-16.
Those spiritually older men are to pray over that ' sin sick ' (Not physical) person.
Greasing with the oil of God's Word, applying God's Word to soothe the sinner, correct the sinner, comfort the sinner.
it's the treatment for 'spiritual sickness'. Soothing counsel and comfort is compared to oil.
Being in 'merry spirits' (James 5:13 ) shows that James was Not dealing with physical illness, but there to restore a person to have unity with the congregation - Psalms 133:1-2; Psalms 141:5; Philippians 4:13.
Forgiveness of sins, repenting, is what is involved - Psalms 32:5; Psalms 103:10-14.
This is a function of the older men to keep the ' spiritual health ' of the congregation.
Jesus too said the 'physically ill' need a doctor not an elder.- Matthew 9:12; Mark 2:17; Luke 5:31

rational experiences

Veteran Member
I think the Mayan calendar also ends with the year 2012.
Any wrong calculations, wrong guesses, does Not make the Bible as wrong, just the guesses as wrong.
Besides Luke 21:11 and the description of people in these last days of badness on Earth as per 2 Timothy 3:1-5,13
which is in sharp contrast with the Christ-like love as defined at 1 Corinthians 13:4-6.
Plus, never before in history has the declaring about God's Kingdom (Daniel 2:44) been done on such a vast international global scale as it is being done today just as Jesus said it would be done- Matthew 24:14; Acts 1:8

Brace yourself because when the powers in charge are saying, " Peace and Security...." this is the precursor to the coming great tribulation of Revelation 7:14,9 before Jesus takes action - Isaiah 11:3-4; Revelation 19:14-15.
Year 1000 AD not Christ. Star burning was Satan's return. Wanderer.

Was not expected but conditional.

Burning. 1000 years next prophecy gone. Roman prediction. As predictions were about Christ not Satan.

The maths science human study books calculus prophetic history was always used by the new author.

1000 years ahead year 2000.

Year 1900 Russian hit. Prophetic Baha'i reason removed also. Did not make the prophecy of peace. The earth hit was the proof.

Reasoning is now new reasons.

Nuclear brain mind advice inherited by new national communal man's psyche. How to copy old nuclear evidence.

Transmitted back by men inheriting life after 1901. Lots of nuclear scientist theists emerged as the proof.

The destroyer inheritance.

I am a female and mother. In life I get the last man baby son warnings as natural life awareness.

Little boys as minds were inheriting adult wisdom destroyer sciences.

Should not own that circumstance. It is a form of man's possession. AI effect. As free will is personal identification is natural first.

The evidence to warn is about life sacrifice. You live are born by sex chosen to live manifest the human evidence.

Human sex owns the advice.

As I nearly died as a baby I gained a huge visionary advice over many years.

My father guidance said he needed to tell me in the moment of his message but could not give me the intelligence as I was too innocent. He was teaching me as I lived.

Hence I owned a message was not the messenger which is a variant status.

We are living as close to self destructive life notice as we are.... ice the saviour stable life status is melting.

Jesus too said the 'physically ill' need a doctor not an elder.- Matthew 9:12; Mark 2:17; Luke 5:31

Jesus is that Physician and is still physically, spiritually healing people. He is doing that through His Body the Church by the Holy Spirit given to believers. So yes we are laying our hands on people and healing them in Jesus name as He leads us. We are praying like they did in Acts that signs will follow as we share the Gospel. That the Gospel will be a demonstration of His power not just words. So yes I am the Pastor and Priest in my home, appointed by God for this ministry in my family, I lay hands on my wife and kids, baptize them in Jesus name and intercede for them, then I do what God leads me to do, if it’s a doctor then so be it, but He has healed us without one many times.

“He said to them, “You will surely say this proverb to Me, ‘Physician, heal yourself! Whatever we have heard done in Capernaum, do also here in Your country.’ ” Then He said, “Assuredly, I say to you, no prophet is accepted in his own country. But I tell you truly, many widows were in Israel in the days of Elijah, when the heaven was shut up three years and six months, and there was a great famine throughout all the land; but to none of them was Elijah sent except to Zarephath, in the region of Sidon, to a woman who was a widow. And many lepers were in Israel in the time of Elisha the prophet, and none of them was cleansed except Naaman the Syrian.””
‭‭Luke‬ ‭4:23-27‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

Last edited:

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
Those miracle gifts ( were to get 1st-century Christianity off the ground, so to speak ) ended with the apostles.
The ID mark would then be found in Jesus' New commandment as found at John 13:34-35.
Logically, it makes not one iota of sense, imo, that Jesus would set that up in the 1st century Church and not care what the need would be for the next almost 20 centuries.

We pray for healing in our church, and we believe God may answer our prayers.

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
..............We are living as close to self destructive life notice as we are.... ice the saviour stable life status is melting.

I can agree 'we are living as close to self-destructive life...' as noticed or pointed out at 2 Timothy 3:1-5,13.
We are in the last days of badness on Earth before wickedness ends on Earth - Psalms 37:10-11; Proverbs 2:21-22.
If it wasn't that there will be divine involvement into mankind's affairs self-destruction would prove true.
Before that would happen, God will bring to ruin those ruining the Earth - Revelation 11:18 B
Through Jesus the ' sword-like executional words from Jesus' mouth ' will rid the Earth of the wicked.
- Isaiah 11:3-4; Revelation 19:14-15

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
Jesus is that Physician and is still physically, spiritually healing people. He is doing that through His Body the Church by the Holy Spirit given to believers. So yes we are laying our hands on people and healing them in Jesus name as He leads us. We are praying like they did in Acts that signs will follow as we share the Gospel. That the Gospel will be a demonstration of His power not just words. So yes I am the Pastor and Priest in my home, appointed by God for this ministry in my family, I lay hands on my wife and kids, baptize them in Jesus name and intercede for them, then I do what God leads me to do, if it’s a doctor then so be it, but He has healed us without one many times.
“He said to them, “You will surely say this proverb to Me, ‘Physician, heal yourself! Whatever we have heard done in Capernaum, do also here in Your country.’ ” Then He said, “Assuredly, I say to you, no prophet is accepted in his own country. But I tell you truly, many widows were in Israel in the days of Elijah, when the heaven was shut up three years and six months, and there was a great famine throughout all the land; but to none of them was Elijah sent except to Zarephath, in the region of Sidon, to a woman who was a widow. And many lepers were in Israel in the time of Elisha the prophet, and none of them was cleansed except Naaman the Syrian.””
‭‭Luke‬ ‭4:23-27‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

The first-century healings were a small sample, a preview, a coming attraction of what Jesus will be doing on a GRAND world-wide global scale during his thousand-year reign over Earth - Revelation 22:2.
That is a reason why we are all invited to pray the invitation of Rev. 22:20 for Jesus to come !
Come and undo all the damage Satan and Adam brought upon mankind.
Bring ' healing ' to earth's nations, healing to the point that No one will say, " I am sick..." -Isaiah 33:24.
Even ' enemy death ' will be No more on Earth - 1 Corinthians 15:24-26; Isaiah 25:8

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
.......We pray for healing in our church, and we believe God may answer our prayers.

I think we all want to see ' healing ' but first there would be 'spiritual healing' (spiritual health) before physical healing as righteous mankind will come to see at the coming time of Revelation 22:2 when Jesus will come ! - Rev. 22:20.
In the meantime, Jesus gave us the instruction as to what to do at Matthew 24:14; Matthew 28:18-20; Acts 1:8.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
We live rationally by heavens gas pressure plus oxygen water mass.

History bible said it had been removed.

Life however survived saved as ice melted. Water saved us. The saviour defined human notice.

Yet removal first is only ever a wrong answer for human life survival. As it should not be removed as earth owns it first. Not science.

Pretty basic.

So if ice melted and pressure had to shift....
Water mass and cloud reactions by mass as a state clouds would Equalize pressures.

As it is reactive and cannot remain as a constant reaction science is seeking to invent a new constant. Using unnaturally in machine status heavens vacuum light constant they now want a non stop cloud mass reaction.

For lightning which is gods electricity first to remain as an opened fixed channel.

Yet earths atmosphere would remain hugely reactive and powerfully destructive to ground life.

Which in fact is an earths memory. Science once had activated caused it. Why science knows today and science agrees today.

As we lived balanced on and with natural bared naked earth first. Which is not lightning or electrical.

Science thesis. I think cloud lightning reactions created plasma. Earth mass once must have been plasma as if the heavens reaction had invented created earths body mass.

The human theist thinking. Lying.

Science directly changed earths heavenly balances

So at the moment we are just surviving all life's notification to be warned observed SEE...N and notified.

Continue beyond notified advice will be life's destruction just as science of man predicted by his use maths and calculus. As he did it to earth as God himself.

Then he argues. No the plasma thesis you think is how human life first got formed.

Yet science began only with planet earths natural mass first. Conversion in alchemy to machine presence.

As in relativity he thinks lightning plasma small body mass a reaction.

Not earth...a direct to human cause.

So when theists said ashes to ashes dust to dust...m when you compare a human bio life to God the equals intention realised by holy men was direct to human life itself.

As bio life did not begin in any reaction.

As theism.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
I think we all want to see ' healing ' but first there would be 'spiritual healing' (spiritual health) before physical healing as righteous mankind will come to see at the coming time of Revelation 22:2 when Jesus will come ! - Rev. 22:20.
In the meantime, Jesus gave us the instruction as to what to do at Matthew 24:14; Matthew 28:18-20; Acts 1:8.
So, you're taking back what you said earlier, namely that such healing ended with the Apostles. It did not end there.

Hold

Abducted Member
Premium Member
Logically, it makes not one iota of sense, imo, that Jesus would set that up in the 1st century Church and not care what the need would be for the next almost 20 centuries.

We pray for healing in our church, and we believe God may answer our prayers.
I recall many years of ending Mass with 'Prayers for the conversion of Russia'. In 1991 the Soviet Union was disbanded.

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
.............., namely that such healing ended with the Apostles. It did not end there.
I find after 1st-Century Christianity was established or rooted then such healing gifts passed away - 1 Corinthians 12:28-31; 1 Corinthians 13:13 - what remained was spiritual gifts.
Those miraculous healings were there to show un-believers.
Timothy was already a believer and was Not cured as we can read at 1 Timothy 5:23.
Faith healers can't even cure baldness among their believers yet among non-believers.

I find after 1st-Century Christianity was established or rooted then such healing gifts passed away - 1 Corinthians 12:28-31; 1 Corinthians 13:13 - what remained was spiritual gifts.
Those miraculous healings were there to show un-believers.
Timothy was already a believer and was Not cured as we can read at 1 Timothy 5:23.
Faith healers can't even cure baldness among their believers yet among non-believers.
I find it different since I was born again and if I was part of a Church teaching that the gifts of the Spirit were dead and gone now I’d leave. I would think like this believer:
The Main Stream of Healing in the Early Church
When do we get to do the stuff? How about now!