• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Greatest Commandments

rational experiences

Veteran Member
In the year 1901 predicted biblical about the north changing God O the earth religion.

Religion is founded on the rock. O God the earth. All one religion does not matter the title.

Bible maths predictions forecasted.

Rome told the thesis 2012 from old testimonials. Mayan also...updated the information. Told you all it would not end.

Said the reasons why.

Why the Baha'i Muslim supported Roman biblical prophecy in event shroud 1000 gained Satan star fall irradiation.

Russian Baha'i prediction said not as bad as 1000 Ad era hit...returning in the future.

It would return. Be smaller and colder.

Hit north in Russia. A direct prediction. Man re inherited his mind brain destroyer ideas communicated feedback.

The feed...about conscious warnings.

O one God owned man's reason to be a spiritual practice regarding brain mind behaviour entrainment. Spirituality had a direct healing the conscious mind purpose.

Spirituality of man to control his self destructive behaviours. Rich men won. Rome had built their city so rich man owned no say. The day the choice was again needed.

And to put a stop on nuclear science. Agreed man's status of the past. Known in totality how life destructive it is.

Kooky

Freedom from Sanity
Chapter and verse please ______________
imqcv86.jpg

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
......The feed...about conscious warnings.
O one God owned man's reason to be a spiritual practice regarding brain mind behaviour entrainment.
Spirituality had a direct healing the conscious mind purpose.
Spirituality of man to control his self destructive behaviours. Rich men won. Rome had built their city so rich man owned no say. The day the choice was again needed.
And to put a stop on nuclear science. Agreed man's status of the past. Known in totality how life destructive it is.

Interesting ^ above ^. " Known in totality how life destructive it is."
'Destructive' because I find we are in the 'last days' of badness on Earth as described at 2 Timothy 3:1-5,13.
For those who want it, now is the time for 'spirituality having a direct 'healing' the conscious-mind purpose.'
Spiritually rich-minded people can win spiritual healing now.
As the Roman armies in the year 70 destroyed un-faithful Jerusalem, so today's political/military will surprisingly turn on today's religious world. In scripture the 'conscious-mind purpose ' is that a Better World Is Near, or as Psalms 37:9-11 says humble meek people will inherit the Earth, that ties in nicely with Jesus' purpose of Matthew 5:5 that humble people will inherit the Earth. An Earth purposed when the wicked will be No more. - Proverbs 2:21-22.
The day, or today the choice is again needed. The choice to choose to be either a figurative humble 'sheep' or a haughty 'goat' as described at this soon coming ' time of separation ' on Earth as found at Matthew 25:31-33,37.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Consciousness is now becoming more psyche conditioned proved a huge change in brain mind status.

Lots of psychics now exist.

Yet psyche aware advice was once about and for the medical healer.

Now it's about making money.

Every status changing says life greed....sex...self idolisation....lack of morality causing human ignorance is taking humanity aware status from fighting the spiritual war of innocence. For innocence.

The times of Jesus revisiting.

So you have to be aware spiritually to claim why it's wrong. Knowing our parents.

So anyone who uses commonsense would state human sex bringing forth uncaring very nasty humans. Innocent baby...nasty adults is inherited.

Sex he says is a sin.

So studied the cause. DNA change as AI atmosphere increases. Phenomena.

Phenomena seeing unnatural spirits and aliens.

As sex is why we live. We are not seeing records of our human bodies memories spirits of human mother father's heavenly memory.

Why God the father teaching about voice image and human in heavens was taught.

The third war of man is spiritual as he has denied his holy father.his holy son baby and his holy spirit.

Now in science man reverenced his machine god the alien.

So you ask why.

First is notification no earth converting. First men theist for science. As status a review of human and science.

Physically they convert earth dust minerals to get machines as the sun had. Yet the suns machine converting was metal mass radiation. Direct sun attack.

Mind said machine. How they inferred design first.

Then man man ipulates the dusts again inside his built machine as reaction control.

The heavens then change out of his control. Hence he causes one extra minus not in his theory design machine ending as the machine reacting.

Why he taught machine mother zero maths space animated my life as I placed it as my science created partner. Instead of honouring the holy mother human female life naturally at my side.l.

Unequal moment I personally introduced.

Against God and against the human holy mother.

The human warning for humans.

If you don't believe in a holy human life as being then you have no hope of future survival versus occult science.