• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The EU is a bankers' dictatorship founded upon Seigniorage

mikkel_the_dane

My own religion
Enlighten me.

No, you can google it. And then find your own version of the truth and then I will point out that there are other ways to understand it for the words involved and then you deflect back to your truth.
I am done playing that game with your. And in your the truth, I now belong to the forces of Satan as per your worldview. Then so be it. We will never agree on this and I am one of The Wrong Ones as off Satan in your truth, which is the truth.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
The dictatorship explained

EKYUfRGXsAApisE.jpeg.jpg

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I've dealt with bankers.
I've dealt with government.
Bankers are more honest, trustworthy, & friendly.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Martin Schulz, then president of the European parliament said: "If the EU was a country wanting to join the EU, we'd have to decline because it's not democratic enough."
The EU has a democracy problem that can't be solved without solving the nationalism problem.

The word Parliament is synonym with democracy.
Who invented the EU Commission?
What is it for?
There is already the European Council made up of the member states' leaders.

Let's eliminate the EU Commission and let's give the executive and the legislative power to the Council and the Parliament, respectively.

If we eliminate the Commission, the EU regains credibility and legitimization.