• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Thanks to Democrats, American pride plumbs historic low ahead of the July 4 holiday, new poll finds

SugarOcean

¡pɹᴉǝM ʎɐʇS

Market Watch Article
MW-HM685_proud_20190703102708_ZH.jpg

Evil takes a toll. Come 2020 it will only get worse when Trump is re-elected.
That is barring the most psychotic of one suffering Trump Derangement Syndrome (TDS) going to the extreme to end his term early.
God protect our President.​

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
My new favorite tЯump cartoon-- this one got the author fired, because the GOP cannot stand the truth.

View attachment 30800
Yep, and they did have a couple of earthquakes in California and we have yet heard Trump say that he'll make sure there are federal funds available to help them.

But if he were to help California like he "helped' Puerto Rico, California may say "No thank you!".

sooda

Veteran Member
The UK ambassador said that this administration is both "inept" and "dysfunctional", so now the Trump supporters and Trump himself are all upset with him because he's clearly speaking the truth. The irony is that Trump actually praised the ambassador before this.

Well, Trump is crude and dumb, but he was born with so much money he could just bully his way thru.. I think his parents were pretty crude as well.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
Well, Trump is crude and dumb, but he was born with so much money he could just bully his way thru.. I think his parents were pretty crude as well.
And even his parents couldn't deal with him as they sent him to boarding school, which also couldn't handle him, so then it was off to military school.

BTW, he insisted the Obama needed to turn over his grades, but I don't believe Trump has turned any of his over.

sooda

Veteran Member
And even his parents couldn't deal with him as they sent him to boarding school, which also couldn't handle him, so then it was off to military school.

BTW, he insisted the Obama needed to turn over his grades, but I don't believe Trump has turned any of his over.

I don't remember him going to boarding school.

I find him so offensive and embarrassing I turn him off these days.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member

Evil takes a toll. Come 2020 it will only get worse when Trump is re-elected.
That is barring the most psychotic of one suffering Trump Derangement Syndrome (TDS) going to the extreme to end his term early.
God protect our President.​
Interesting things from the graph.....
After Obama was inaugurated, independents' pride fell.
And Democrats' pride fell during the last 3 years of Obama's reign.

sooda

Veteran Member
According to several of Trump's Christian RF supporters, and around the USA, Trump is a Christian.
You don't seem like a good resource for deciding who is and who is not a Christian.
I am sure that @BilliardsBall is better.
Tom

His never been to church. In 2011, he told CBN he attended First Presbyterian Church in Jamaica Queens. He lied.