• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Thanks to Democrats, American pride plumbs historic low ahead of the July 4 holiday, new poll finds

SugarOcean

¡pɹᴉǝM ʎɐʇS
OMG!
Stop the presses!

Trump the Christian lied and got 80+% of the conservative Christian vote.
Well, who'd a thunk?
Tom
:laughing: He won. Get over it. And when he's re-elected in 2020 , get over that too.

Trump didn't lie about the exit poll numbers. Those who claim he did are the liars .

4. Exit polls only tell us about the people who have voted.
While this point may seem obvious, misleading extrapolations based on exit poll numbers are the norm. For example, many people will look at the exit poll data and claim that 81 percent of (white) evangelicals voted for Donald Trump. But this is not what the exit polls reveal. The data merely show that 81 percent of (white) evangelicals who voted voted for Trump. Again, the poll doesn't even attempt to represent a survey of all evangelicals, merely a subset of a subset.
No, the Majority of American Evangelicals Did Not Vote for Trump

sooda

Veteran Member
You've no standard whatsoever to measure whom would be a Christian.
You've absolutely zero credibility in attacking Trump's faith. Zero.
Your hate doesn't augment his relationship with God.

Trump is dumb as a post and has NO religious training and no morals. He's cheated everyone in his life including bankers, investors, contractors, vendors and wives..

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Trump is dumb as a post and has NO religious training and no morals. He's cheated everyone in his life including bankers, investors, contractors, vendors and wives..
Does being a Christian require training?

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I think so... Look at the Rapture Ready crowd and how they are always quoting Isaiah 9. They think its about Jesus..
And here I thought that to be a Christian, one need
only accept Jesus Christ as one's lord & savior.
I sure got that wrong. Does the training come with
a True Christian certificate?

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Can you cite any meaningful evidence that supports the idea that Trump is, in any way, recognisable as a Christian?
He says he is.
That's pretty much the standard by which every Christian here is accepted as such.

Do you have any evidence that he doesn't accept Jesus Christ as his lord & savior?
Or you pushing the No True Scotsman fallacy too?

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Christians ARE imperfect, but part of being Christian is admitting one's imperfections. Can you cite a single example of Trump doing anything of the sort?
He & I don't converse, so I've no idea what imperfections
he admits to in moments of honest candor. What has he
told you personally?

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
As an independent observer I must object to this as a "straw man" fallacy - "moments of honest candor" indeed!
"Straw man fallacy"?
The poster asked a question.
I answered with why I didn't know.
Clearly, you're being racist and misogynist towards me.
(It's the only possible explanation.)