• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

spirit of antichrist is in the world today

djhwoodwerks

If Jesus told you, you would stand in opposition. Daniel 12:4--can you understand English? these truths were hidden, not one knew them,

Can you understand the Bible? The truths "were hidden" doesn't mean God would ALLOW His people to be taught LIES until He was ready to reveal the truth! If the truth was "hidden" and people taught their "opinion" then they "ran ahead" of God instead of waiting for the truth.

It was not--lie--it was error. Do you know the difference between the 2?

According to your "true teachers", it doesn't matter if it's error or lies,

*** w50 11/15 p. 462 Fraudulent Religious Relics ***
All error and lies are of the Devil and are certainly a great reproach and dishonor to God.

Only the teachers having truths revealed through them make correction to errors

You don't even see the silliness of what you wrote, do you?

And if they get "new light" tomorrow, and a 100% correct teaching changes, then what?

proves without a doubt that Jesus is leading them.

You are so deceived.

djhwoodwerks

Only the teachers having truths revealed through them make correction to errors

If these teachers are having the "truth revealed through them", how could there be errors to correct? Please think before you type, you're looking pretty silly!

djhwoodwerks

And Jesus made that name known and promised to keep making it known-John 17:6,26

And how did Jesus make that name known? He never uttered that name, neither did any of His disciples, UNLESS they were QUOTING scripture. When Jesus was praying in John 17, that would have been the perfect time to SAY that name, but He didn't, not one time. Never did Jesus say, 'you must say the name Jehovah', not once.

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
You are lacking FACT--In the Hebrew language--I am that I am is a mistranslation--- I will be what I will be is correct-- Thus using that for Jesus saying--I am--is misleading treachery. Jesus answered the Pharisees, that is all--he lived before Abraham. Just as the Pharisees twisted it, so did trinity translators, scholars and teachers. The trinity scholars know these words are fact--they do 0 about it. They allow the deception to continue.

This put a train stop to everything. That would mean the Jews are liars in their interpretation of not calling god by name (hence the G-d instead of God and not making an idol of him as many christians make god christ and so forth). On any interpretation of the first four books of the bible, I'd take a Jews interpretation, honestly. But any scholar can have a insight in it. Usually, I'd assume their studies are not influenced by their religious views. They could study that people said christ is god but they could be a following Jew and know this isn't true regardless what is written.

My question, though, is why would many christians need to talk in metaphor and flowery language when talking about god. When one person on RF went into christianity h/s used flowery language to refer to h/h relationship with christ. Now that h/s is not a christian anymore, now it's regular talk. Probably why many christians don't understand me. Christiaity is simple to understand. Why make it complicated?

Riders

I personally believe the big mega churches including the SOuthern Baptist Convention because it is sopowerful in AMerica and most churches today represent the AntiChrist.

The Christian church of AMerica has more power and money then any other organization in AMerica.

Seeing that the APostles lived communally as poor people I wonder what on earth the Christian churches in AMerica actually think they are Christian?

kjw47

How do you know that the JW's are not the real anti-Christs? There are a great many of their teachings that could be and frequently are questionable to say the least.

Just remember that when one points a finger at someone else, three of their own fingers point right back at themselves. One person's "true belief" is another's "heresy".

I looked carefully at both sides. The JW teachers are the only ones I ever found who teach what Jesus taught. The only ones to make corrections to the past errors of trinitarianism and their own errors. All have watched it occur.
It would be impossible for truth to be abundant here in these last days unless corrections were made.

kjw47

This put a train stop to everything. That would mean the Jews are liars in their interpretation of not calling god by name (hence the G-d instead of God and not making an idol of him as many christians make god christ and so forth). On any interpretation of the first four books of the bible, I'd take a Jews interpretation, honestly. But any scholar can have a insight in it. Usually, I'd assume their studies are not influenced by their religious views. They could study that people said christ is god but they could be a following Jew and know this isn't true regardless what is written.

My question, though, is why would many christians need to talk in metaphor and flowery language when talking about god. When one person on RF went into christianity h/s used flowery language to refer to h/h relationship with christ. Now that h/s is not a christian anymore, now it's regular talk. Probably why many christians don't understand me. Christiaity is simple to understand. Why make it complicated?

The Israelites apostocized over and over--finally God had enough of them-Matt 23:37-39) he did leave the door open to them, but they have outright refused to do verse 39 for over 1975 years.
It was an apostocised Israel that removed Gods personal name. They knew they used it in vain.

There wouldn't be 33,000 different trinity based religions if Christianity was simple to understand--There is no division ( 1Cor 1:10)in the single religion Jesus began. The divided house( 33,000 trinity based religions) will not stand. they cannot understand it. Here is Why---Satan and his teachers transform into angels of light( 2Cor 11:12-15)

Not one in trinitarianism actually knows God or his son. They teach aposters.

kjw47

Spirit and truth is Jesus. John 4:23 is saying that we be with Jesus. I am with him. I understand that YOU are not allowed to be WITH him per order of the governing body of Jehovah's Witnesses. They stand between you and him. Strong's Greek: 1722. ἐν (en) -- in, on, at, by, with

If trinity religions had truth, they would not be a divided house that will not stand. They wont stand because they do not have Jesus. They have had 1750 years to understand that with Jesus and God there is no division( 1Cor 1"10) a 10 year old could understand that passage.= one single religion.You are confused--John 4:22-24 is all about the Father not the son.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
The only ones to make corrections to the past errors of trinitarianism and their own errors. All have watched it occur.
We know that the prevailing belief in the 1st century church was that Jesus was divine and directly linked to "the Father", so what is called "trinitarian" is just a term to recognize that traditional belief. The early church simply did not see Jesus as just being a man.

Now, just a reminder that I personally think it's far more likely that Jesus was not divine as I'm really not theistically inclined in the traditional sense, but I can't use my opinion to obscure what the early church itself thought.

kjw47

Can you understand the Bible? The truths "were hidden" doesn't mean God would ALLOW His people to be taught LIES until He was ready to reveal the truth! If the truth was "hidden" and people taught their "opinion" then they "ran ahead" of God instead of waiting for the truth.

According to your "true teachers", it doesn't matter if it's error or lies,

*** w50 11/15 p. 462 Fraudulent Religious Relics ***
All error and lies are of the Devil and are certainly a great reproach and dishonor to God.

You don't even see the silliness of what you wrote, do you?

You are so deceived.

Not a single religion claiming to be Christian waited to teach on those matters that were hidden, they had 0 clue which ones were hidden. The teachings were still in the bible--hidden to all--all made errors on those matters. Correction was needed when God willed a truth revealed. The teachers getting those truths did just that.
Correction is no different from repentence--its a requirement to remain in a good standing. And while errors may be an reproach on God, God expected errors on those matters. The important reality is that Jesus real teachers once they know a truth made correction--The whole Christian world has watched it occur--Condemned by the ones with 0 understanding of these matters. Condemned by the ones living in darkness of their own errors that remain uncorrected.

kjw47

If these teachers are having the "truth revealed through them", how could there be errors to correct? Please think before you type, you're looking pretty silly!

Its your lack of understanding not mine. Dan 12:4--truths were hidden--they came out here in these days when God willed them known, yet those teachings were always there just not understood by any on earth. but taught on by every religion claiming to be Christian. Not even Gods own angels knew them-1Peter 1:12---correction had to be made. it has.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
It was an apostocised Israel that removed Gods personal name. They knew they used it in vain.
There are 17 different names for God in Hebrew as found in the Tanakh ("O.T.").

Not one in trinitarianism actually knows God or his son. They teach aposters.
This is a non-sequitur and is terribly judgmental ("judge ye not..."). If one believes in Jesus, they will follow what Jesus taught-- or so I would think.

Here, maybe stick to this: "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life."-- John 3[16]. What you are doing is adding other stipulations that are not found in the N.T.

kjw47

And how did Jesus make that name known? He never uttered that name, neither did any of His disciples, UNLESS they were QUOTING scripture. When Jesus was praying in John 17, that would have been the perfect time to SAY that name, but He didn't, not one time. Never did Jesus say, 'you must say the name Jehovah', not once.

Jesus most assuredly used his God and Fathers name, so did the followers. Many spots in the NT where the OT is quoted by those men had the name in the OT thus belongs in the NT as well. deceivers refused to put Gods name back where he put it and wants it--nearly 6800 spots in the ot alone. Every supposed scholar on earth knows these words are fact.

kjw47

out of the 33,000 religions claiming to be Christian--not a single trinity religion even knows the true God or his son. They are deceivers. Its 100% fact--God was never a trinity. Jesus' Father is the only true God.1Cor 8:6, John 17:3, John 20:17, Rev 3:12-

kjw47

We know that the prevailing belief in the 1st century church was that Jesus was divine and directly linked to "the Father", so what is called "trinitarian" is just a term to recognize that traditional belief. The early church simply did not see Jesus as just being a man.

Now, just a reminder that I personally think it's far more likely that Jesus was not divine as I'm really not theistically inclined in the traditional sense, but I can't use my opinion to obscure what the early church itself thought.

The bible teaches--Jesus was made-LOWER than the angels while on earth--a mortal man. Heb 2:7-9)
It was God who did all of it through Jesus( Acts 2:22) the same way he did it through Moses.

kjw47

yet everyone believe
There are 17 different names for God in Hebrew as found in the Tanakh ("O.T.").

This is a non-sequitur and is terribly judgmental ("judge ye not..."). If one believes in Jesus, they will follow what Jesus taught-- or so I would think.

Here, maybe stick to this: "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life."-- John 3[16]. What you are doing is adding other stipulations that are not found in the N.T.

That is a partial truth, other truths go with it---Because there is 0 doubt--these believe-Matt 7:22-23--these are ones told they are Christian, doing powerful works and the such in Jesus name-tHIS IS JUDGEMENT SCENARIO--One does not want to hear these words from Jesus at judgement--he said--MANY will.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
If trinity religions had truth, they would not be a divided house that will not stand. They wont stand because they do not have Jesus. They have had 1750 years to understand that with Jesus and God there is no division( 1Cor 1"10) a 10 year old could understand that passage.= one single religion.You are confused--John 4:22-24 is all about the Father not the son.
Then, what is this?

Matthew 28:20 teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.
Matthew 18:20 For where two or three gathers in my name, there am I with them

djhwoodwerks

Jesus most assuredly used his God and Fathers name, so did the followers. Many spots in the NT where the OT is quoted by those men had the name in the OT thus belongs in the NT as well. deceivers refused to put Gods name back where he put it and wants it--nearly 6800 spots in the ot alone. Every supposed scholar on earth knows these words are fact.

Can you reference ONE verse where Jesus "most assuredly used His God and Fathers name"? No, no you can't, not even one!

How about John 17, where Jesus prayed that long prayer to His "God and Father"? He never uttered that name one time, and He was 'talking to' His God and Father.

Provide ONE verse where any disciple uttered the name, other than QUOTING OT scripture, which of course they would have to use it then, they were QUOTING. Every epistle mentions God and Father many times, and He was NEVER referred to as Jehovah, NEVER.

Only the wt "supposed scholars" think it's fact! There was not one scholar who participated in the writing of the NWT, not one.