• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

spirit of antichrist is in the world today

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
If trinity religions had truth, they would not be a divided house that will not stand. They wont stand because they do not have Jesus. They have had 1750 years to understand that with Jesus and God there is no division( 1Cor 1"10) a 10 year old could understand that passage.= one single religion.You are confused--John 4:22-24 is all about the Father not the son.
Please know that you won't be winning the game just because you don't teach the Trinity.

They have had 1750 years to understand that with Jesus and God there is no division
OK, but that is what the trinity is all about. People who believe in the Trinity know that! It is why they teach the trinity relationship.

You are confused
Of course I am. LOL

John 4:22-24
I agree with you that Jesus is not to be worshipped. Do you know any Trinitarian who does worship the man Jesus? I don't.

is all about the Father not the son

I suspect that The God wants me to explain something to you. I think you would be wise to please listen to this.

It is written that the spirit of Jesus Christ will be with us. Do you believe what is written?
Please listen. God's will is that we make it "all about" the one we are with. I know you don't understand. It is OK. When I don't understand something I sleep on it and voila! when I wake up I do understand it.

The Jehovah's Witnesses are being taught to make their lives about the place and the people that will be in Paradise Earth. That is in the Future. By the governing body of Jehovah's Witnesses conditioning, they are creating people who live in the future when the future isn't even here yet! That means you are dwelling in the unplace. Not wise, I say!

The best people are they who live for the people who they are with. Jesus is with me. Oh, I don't expect you to believe it. But, anyway, I live for him because I believe he is with me, just like he promised.

Life is all about where you are, who you are with and what you are doing.

Isn't it?

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
The Israelites apostocized over and over--finally God had enough of them-Matt 23:37-39) he did leave the door open to them, but they have outright refused to do verse 39 for over 1975 years.
It was an apostocised Israel that removed Gods personal name. They knew they used it in vain.

There wouldn't be 33,000 different trinity based religions if Christianity was simple to understand--There is no division ( 1Cor 1:10)in the single religion Jesus began. The divided house( 33,000 trinity based religions) will not stand. they cannot understand it. Here is Why---Satan and his teachers transform into angels of light( 2Cor 11:12-15)

Not one in trinitarianism actually knows God or his son. They teach aposters.

I do think ya'll make it too complicated. As if spirituality, because it's spirituality, by definition needs to mysterious and complicated. Once it's understandable, it's no longer spirituality anymore but seen as naturalism or something.

Do you understand though why god's name shouldn't be spoken out of respect in one perspective?

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
out of the 33,000 religions claiming to be Christian--not a single trinity religion even knows the true God or his son. They are deceivers. Its 100% fact--God was never a trinity. Jesus' Father is the only true God.1Cor 8:6, John 17:3, John 20:17, Rev 3:12-

How would a person be in a relationship with christ if they don't know him? That's like saying I don't know my grandmothers because they have passed away. I believe in family in spirit; so, being spirit and human aren't barriers to communication and relationship with the person you worship and the persons I love.

The Church has a huge understanding relationship between them and christ. They may not be able to express that feeling but because they are physical sacraments and physical communion, you literally understand it beyond prayer and metaphysical means.

Unless Im the only former trinity person that "got it" Doesn't mean I am a deceiver, just means I had a more intimate relationship with christ because in a relationship you want to get to know the person you're with instead of them always forgiving you for your mistakes but you never asking them "by the way, how are you."

Last edited:

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
A correction.

The best people are they who live for the people with them for good.
I realized after I wrote that that (I am happy right now because that was a double) some people live for the people they are with for bad.

The best people are people who build up for good the people that they meet each day.
Am I wrong?

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
The Spirit of God dwelled in Jesus. Does anyone believing not know that?
The Trinity teaching is about worshipping the spirit of God.
I do not do that. I worship God.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Naw. I'm serious. All these years, I'm thinking christians are worshiping a human being who they also call god. When I was in the Church, I didn't have that take.
I think that everyone knows that the Jesus is not The God.
They call him God because God is revealed by him and only him.
Aspects of God have been revealed and are being revealed by others, but he is the only one who
was able to give up his soul to God while he lived.
To do so is by The Will Of God so nobody is able to do it by his or her own will.

Mister Silver

Faith's Nightmare
I think that everyone knows that the Jesus is not The God.
They call him God because God is revealed by him and only him.
Aspects of God have been revealed and are being revealed by others, but he is the only one who
was able to give up his soul to God while he lived.
To do so is by The Will Of God so nobody is able to do it by his or her own will.

Can I ask why you have "none" listed under religion while you're on the cusp of proselytizing?

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
My belief (because I do not want to do the other thing I should do) is part Catholic, Jehovah's Witness,
Jewish (haha), Buddhist, and Hindu. Those are just the major ones.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Why don't you tell me how you personally differentiate belief from religion.

I'm not smart, just perceptive.
I think that religion means a SET of **** to believe in. I don't do that. I don't do sets. I don't set.
I think belief is about growing. Religion is about not growing.

Mister Silver

Faith's Nightmare
My belief (because I do not want to do the other thing I should do) is part Catholic, Jehovah's Witness,
Jewish (haha), Buddhist, and Hindu. Those are just the major ones.

How is your adherence to belief any different than one who adheres to religion? Personally, from what I have witnessed of your posting style, I see no difference.