• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

spirit of antichrist is in the world today

kjw47

How could they read what he taught if they lived before he did?

God had a different chosen in the ot= Israel---They were cut off( renting of the banner) at the precise moment Jesus died( Matt 23:37-39)--they have outright refused to do verse 39 for over 1975 years.

djhwoodwerks

You are misunderstanding reality

I think you have no idea what reality is. You confuse reality with the nonsense those "true teachers" of yours claim.

Please provide scripture where God, allowed His true followers to believe a lie, because it wasn't time for them to know the truth. SCRIPTURE ONLY, not all the word play you like to do, not your opinion of what you think it might say, ACTUAL scripture of God allowing His prophets or disciples or apostles to believe and teach a lie.

David1967

Premium Member
6 teachings from Jesus
1)Matthew 6:33-- Therefore, keep on seeking- FIRST- the kingdom, and his( YHVH(Jehovah) righteousness and all these other things will be added to you( sustenance, covering, spirituality)
2)The Lords prayer-- Hallowed be thy( Father) name( YHVH(Jehovah) -- last line--The KINGDOM, POWER and GLORY all belong to the Father.
3)Matt 5:5-- Happy are the meek for they will inherit the EARTH.( great multitude gets this truth)---- The little flock( Luke 12:32) are promised heaven. Rev 14:3--144,000 BOUGHT from the earth.
4) Jesus teaches--he has a God-his Father--John 20:17( on earth) and back in heaven at Rev 3:12---So do Paul-2Cor 1:3, 1Cor 8:6, 1Cor 15:24-28-- Peter- 1Peter 1:3--John at Rev 1:6--3 real teachers and Jesus all teach--Jesus has a God his Father.
5)At John 17:1-6,26--Jesus teaches--verse 3-This means eternal life, their taking in knowledge(knowing) of you( Father) THE ONLY TRUE GOD and of the one whom you sent forth( John 5:30) Jesus Christ--verse 6= YHVH(Jehovah, 26 = YHVH(Jehovah)
6) John 4:22-24---- the bottom line reality of a true followers day.

Contradicts the trinity teachers to the core.

I know that you believe that those verses apply to your group specifically, but in fairness, I don't know of any denomination that doesn't believe that they follow them as well.

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
Only the little flock( Luke 12:32) are the anointed= the bride of Christ=144,000( Rev 14:3-- The only ones promised heaven--No where does the bible promise heaven to the great multitude-- Blind guides say it does--It actually says--they will stand before the throne--At that point, no matter where one stands--heaven, earth, moon--they will be standing before the throne--Gods kingdom rule will be the only ruling power in existence then( Daniel 2:44-Rev 16) all kingdoms( govts,armies,supporters) will be mislead to stand in opposition to Gods king at Har-mageddon. 99% will fall.
Only the little flock and the great multitude will be survivors--Jesus gave this promise to one of those groups--Matthew 5:5-- Happy are the meek for they will inherit the earth. Psalm 37:9-11,29 teaches that as well. it is to the great multitude. It will be--the new earth then--Gods kingdom in full control, no more satan influences.
Many believe they belong to Jesus--but he assures many they do not--Matthew 7:21-23---

Kjw

I know people like to personify things to relate to them more. In the bible, does it explain why god would personify love and evil when he, himself, doesn't want people to make an image of him nor call him by any specific descriptive name?

Explaining god is very easy but why do christians use language when we keep telling you guys, we don't "get" it. Instead of using the bible, use your own words.

Since god doesn't want anyone to describe or idolize him, where in the bible does it mention it is alright to call the father (not his son) a name other than I AM?

How does the kingdom have anything to do with my question?

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
You are misunderstanding reality--- It teaches about the faithful and discreet slave--they give food( spiritual) -- AT THE PROPER TIME( When God wills a truth known)--not before--thus error teachings get in until those truths are revealed. Then correction must be made. Corrections have been made--otherwise this could never be true--Daniel 12:4--John 4:22-24--these are both Gods will--they will be accomplished--correction is the only way it is possible.
Do you believe it might be possible that the faithful and discreet slave might ever change the meaning of Revelation 6:2 which they say pictures Jesus Christ, but it obviously isn't Jesus, but it pictures the many who come in Jesus' name saying, "I am he"?

Last edited:

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I wonder @kjw47 if you might be so kind as to confess that Jehovah is alone 100%.
Even Jesus says, "I don't know". Right? Surely, you are not Jehovah. Agree?

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
If the vision of the rider on a white horse (Revelation 6:2) actually pictures the many who come in the name of Jesus Christ then YOU are calling them, "Christ". The Pharisees saw Christ and called him Satan. You are doing the opposite when you call them who come in Jesus' place, Jesus.

djhwoodwerks

You are doing the opposite when you call them who come in Jesus' place, Jesus.

*** w98 12/15 p. 18 par. 10 This Is the Day of Salvation! ***
As substitutes for Christ
, anointed ones beg: “Become reconciled to God.”

That's because they are taught that their "true teachers" are "substitutes" for Christ! Their "true teachers" have taken the place of Jesus, that's how they can teach,

*** w93 9/15 p. 22 They Compassionately Shepherd the Little Sheep ***
. But if we were to draw away from Jehovah’s organization, there would be no place else to go for salvation and true joy. (Compare John 6:66-69.)

Their "true teachers" claim equality with Jesus, notice the scripture that is referenced,

John 6:66-69 (ESV Strong's) 66 After this many of his disciples turned back and no longer walked with him. 67 So Jesus said to the Twelve, “Do you want to go away as well?” 68 Simon Peter answered him, “Lord, to whom shall we go? You have the words of eternal life, 69 and we have believed, and have come to know, that you are the Holy One of God.”

Blasphemy!!!!

kjw47

I think you have no idea what reality is. You confuse reality with the nonsense those "true teachers" of yours claim.

Please provide scripture where God, allowed His true followers to believe a lie, because it wasn't time for them to know the truth. SCRIPTURE ONLY, not all the word play you like to do, not your opinion of what you think it might say, ACTUAL scripture of God allowing His prophets or disciples or apostles to believe and teach a lie.

If Jesus told you, you would stand in opposition. Daniel 12:4--can you understand English? these truths were hidden, not one knew them, thus since the inception of Christianity not one teacher or follower knew those truths--Gods own angels didn't know them, Yet they are there in the bible taught on from its inception--in error, they did not know the truth. It was not--lie--it was error. Do you know the difference between the 2?

kjw47

And if they get "new light" tomorrow, and a 100% correct teaching changes, then what?

proves without a doubt that Jesus is leading them. Only the teachers having truths revealed through them make correction to errors--the rest do not have a clue.

kjw47

I know that you believe that those verses apply to your group specifically, but in fairness, I don't know of any denomination that doesn't believe that they follow them as well.

Every Trinitarian I showed these teachings to, reject them. I have been kicked out of trinity run sights for posting them.
How many days has your heart directed your mind into doing John 4:22-24-- a true follower does this 24/7, 365.

kjw47

Kjw

I know people like to personify things to relate to them more. In the bible, does it explain why god would personify love and evil when he, himself, doesn't want people to make an image of him nor call him by any specific descriptive name?

Explaining god is very easy but why do christians use language when we keep telling you guys, we don't "get" it. Instead of using the bible, use your own words.

Since god doesn't want anyone to describe or idolize him, where in the bible does it mention it is alright to call the father (not his son) a name other than I AM?

How does the kingdom have anything to do with my question?

Every Hebrew and Trinity scholar knows 100%---wicked men, in fear of taking Gods name in vain( because they were)-- Removed Gods personal name in nearly 6800 spots in the OT alone. Every spot--GOD--LORD--all capitols is. YHVH(Jehovah) And Jesus made that name known and promised to keep making it known-John 17:6,26
God wouldn't have put it in the bible as many x as he did unless he wants his name known and used--just not in vain.

You are lacking FACT--In the Hebrew language--I am that I am is a mistranslation--- I will be what I will be is correct-- Thus using that for Jesus saying--I am--is misleading treachery. Jesus answered the Pharisees, that is all--he lived before Abraham. Just as the Pharisees twisted it, so did trinity translators, scholars and teachers. The trinity scholars know these words are fact--they do 0 about it. They allow the deception to continue.

kjw47

Do you believe it might be possible that the faithful and discreet slave might ever change the meaning of Revelation 6:2 which they say pictures Jesus Christ, but it obviously isn't Jesus, but it pictures the many who come in Jesus' name saying, "I am he"?

Its not to hard to see who they are.
Mark 3:24-26-- a house divided( 33,000 trinity religions) will not stand--these claim to have Jesus, but they do not.
Jesus is with one single religion- The world hates that religion.1Cor 1:10--unity of thought, no division-proves one religion has Jesus.

kjw47

I wonder @kjw47 if you might be so kind as to confess that Jehovah is alone 100%.
Even Jesus says, "I don't know". Right? Surely, you are not Jehovah. Agree?

One religion has truth or this could not be true--John 4:22-24--Daniel 12:4--it is now abundant--rejected by all who live by error filled trinity translations.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
One religion has truth or this could not be true--John 4:22-24--Daniel 12:4--it is now abundant--rejected by all who live by error filled trinity translations.
How do you know that the JW's are not the real anti-Christs? There are a great many of their teachings that could be and frequently are questionable to say the least.

Just remember that when one points a finger at someone else, three of their own fingers point right back at themselves. One person's "true belief" is another's "heresy".