• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

spirit of antichrist is in the world today

WalterTrull

Godfella
OK, I guess I do understand your viewpoints. Not that I'm agreeing with any, but I think I'll leave this thread now before the pies get thrown. I hate getting hit with secondary splatter

djhwoodwerks

There is no division with Jesus( 1Cor 1:10)

Luke 12:51-53 (ESV Strong's) 51 Do you think that I have come to give peace on earth? No, I tell you, but rather division. 52 For from now on in one house there will be five divided, three against two and two against three. 53 They will be divided, father against son and son against father, mother against daughter and daughter against mother, mother-in-law against her daughter-in-law and daughter-in-law against mother-in-law.”

You should actually research before you post, and not just quote what your "real teachers" tell you!

kjw47

Let me ask. How do we see this without reference to scripture?

How would a non-christian know this in general terms without reference to scripture and jargon terminology?

For example, if I saw or was involved in say the Vietnam war, I wouldn't need anything written to know about it, about communism, and Vietnam's issues within their own country. High schoolers can read it in a book but they can't connect to real life unless there are people who actually experienced it and objective evidence outside of their history books (and outside of human testimony) that shows these events happened. Then an outsider that isn't from the US, Vietnam, nor China, would know this war exist without referring to a history book because of more concrete evidence.

So, all of what you say, what is outside of scripture that shows the nature of the antichrist (and is there another word for it that maybe humans are going by they don't know?)? If it's the wars going on today, how can we detect its an unseen force or being without referring to the bible? I mean, Vietnam war wasn't caused by an antichrist. Don't think communism has to do with the antichrist-well, for many people. ;) no.

Satan has 99% mislead--for most of mortal history. Jesus said--satan is the ruler of this world.
Hearts filled with hatred cause war now--In the OT--God ordered certain groups wiped out--they were absolutely wicked--Even the archeologist who dug up the sights commented---We don't understand why God waited so long to wipe them out. That's how wicked they were. Its not so different today in hearts.( Jeremiah 17:9, 2Timothy 3)

kjw47

Do you believe he is? I knew what he was saying, and he answered my post with exactly what I expected. You can see here:

You don't find this amazing that they are the only right ones, that the true church was gone from the earth for a couple thousand years but was restored in the early 1900's America, and that you have the amazing fortune that they had the only truth? Do you honestly believe God is that shoddy a communicator that it took a group of religious folks during the time in American history where every other small startup cult at that time was all claiming they had the restored truth, to just miraculously got the right answer, just like Joseph Smith, did, the 7th Day Adventists did, the pentecostals did, and on and on the list goes? The JWs were just another flavor of the day, and still is.

You may want to consider the odds, and the common sense behind that sort of scenario.

But it's men who taught you, isn't it? Other's teach different things, and they all claim it's Jesus teaching them. How do you or anyone claim it's Jesus words, when you're all citing them from your own points of view? You think you're somehow not doing the exact same thing?

Other people see it as not agreeing with the cult leaders' points of view on what is being said, amongst a host of other things. "Refusal" is not the right word. Disagree is.

You're very new to this, aren't you?

All who lived up until the last days--died and paid their wages of sin--now truth must be known by true followers-Dan 12:4--John 4:22-24)--those living now will see Har-mageddon come to this earth. It is close.
Those prior to these last days still could follow Jesus the best they could in their hearts and learn what he actually taught by reading the bible.

kjw47

Luke 12:51-53 (ESV Strong's) 51 Do you think that I have come to give peace on earth? No, I tell you, but rather division. 52 For from now on in one house there will be five divided, three against two and two against three. 53 They will be divided, father against son and son against father, mother against daughter and daughter against mother, mother-in-law against her daughter-in-law and daughter-in-law against mother-in-law.”

You should actually research before you post, and not just quote what your "real teachers" tell you!

Not division within Jesus and those who follow him--division of those following him( sheep) and those standing in opposition( goats) -- which included ones own family members Jesus said--they would be spiritual enemies not physical ones.
You need to see the real context---There is no division with Jesus and his real followers.

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
Satan has 99% mislead--for most of mortal history. Jesus said--satan is the ruler of this world.
Hearts filled with hatred cause war now--In the OT--God ordered certain groups wiped out--they were absolutely wicked--Even the archeologist who dug up the sights commented---We don't understand why God waited so long to wipe them out. That's how wicked they were. Its not so different today in hearts.( Jeremiah 17:9, 2Timothy 3)

I think I wrote too much.

Can you explain the existence of the antichrist and satan in everyday terms and natural events to where you can talk about it to anyone without their needing to know about christianity, christians, bible, jesus, and god?​

:leafwind: For example

Someone in Japan who does not speak English and I, who knows no Japanese will still know that two and two is four. We can demonstrate it in many ways without referencing it to a math book, finding a mathematician, nor translating it in each other's languages. It's a fact of life.

Can you explain what you said, the antichrist, and satan as a fact of life without needing the bible, jargon, etc that the person you are communicating needs to know to make sense of what you said?​

kjw47

I do agree with some of the Jehovah's witness teaching, however I part ways with the thought that you guys are the only true Christians. Jesus was very clear that the Christian was one who believes in and follows his teaching, not one who is a member of a particular sect.

Actually Jesus taught---Those living now to do his Fathers will get to enter his kingdom( be saved, get grace,salvation) no others will--Matt 7:21-23
I was never taught what Jesus actually taught until I found the JW,s--I attended a few different trinity religions--They teach the schools mens dogmas. They do not teach what Jesus actually taught.
Jesus spoke to 7 congregations in Revelation= 21 religion has him. There is no division( 1Cor 1:10) like found in 33,000 trinity based religions.Mark 3:24-26--a house divided will not stand---not one Trinitarian will believe that truth, nor will they believe what Jesus taught over their teacher. I post 6 very important teachings of his--I get kicked out of trinity sights for doing that--everyone of them say--Jesus didn't teach that, yet all 6 teachings are in their bible as well.

kjw47

I think I wrote too much.

Can you explain the existence of the antichrist and satan in everyday terms and natural events to where you can talk about it to anyone without their needing to know about christianity, christians, bible, jesus, and god?​

:leafwind: For example

Someone in Japan who does not speak English and I, who knows no Japanese will still know that two and two is four. We can demonstrate it in many ways without referencing it to a math book, finding a mathemtician, nor trnaslating it in each other's languages. It's a fact of life.

Can you explain what you said, the antichrist, and satan as a fact of life without needing the bible, jargon, etc that the person you are communicating needs to know to make sense of what you said?​

I truly feel the only way one can see the spirit of antichrist is to know the spirit of Jesus in their heart.
Its not to hard to see

The spirit of Jesus in the mortal heart--- Love, Peace, unity--turn the other cheek, return evil for evil to no one. Love your enemy--If your enemy is hungry--feed him, if thirsty give him a drink. Vengeance is MINE said the Lord.= the sheep.

Spirit of antichrist-- Anger to fear to hate, calamity,division--- return evil for evil, take vengeance for pride and self.

I see most nowadays have premeditated return evil for evil in their hearts= the mislead. the goats.

Its impossible for a mortal to live by Jesus in their heart unless they accomplish this--Matthew 16:24-- disown oneself to follow Jesus.

kjw47

The Jehovah's Witnesses church was established nearly 1900 years after Jesus' time. What makes you think that y'all are the one true Christians?

After Jesus, apostles and followers were murdered, at best truth went underground--years later the religion that came out of Rome was NOT the religion Jesus started, nor did any of the branches fix it--their translations are filled with error.
The JW teachers are the only teachers I ever found who actually make sure we live daily by the teachings of Jesus. Not by dogmas.

kjw47

I would argue it's probably zero at this point. Individual Christians and non-Christians may be living Christianity, but all denominations have simply reshaped it to make themselves feel better.

You first. :)

I will ask God His opinion, not a book. Books are for general ideas, not mandates from Heaven.

Jesus clearly teaches---Man does not live by bread alone, but by EVERY utterance from God---they are in the book you reject--so you can never win because all who do not live by every utterance are standing in opposition.

kjw47

So we should pay no attention to and immediately eliminate any religion that taught 1914 was Armageddon, that Jesus made an invisible appearance in 1919 and chose a particular organization (even though no one could see or hear him), who purchased mansions for "ancient worthies" that never appeared, or proclaim we only had a few months left before Armageddon arrives (again) in 1940, because, as you say..."those religions are NOT teaching what Jesus actually taught"?

What a great idea! :lightbulb:

After applying your own advise which religion did you settle on?

Imperfect mortals made errors--- the wise ones made correction. The unwise believe they are standing strong.
The JW teachers had error filled trinity translation to use the first 80 years. Very zealously read and reread --the bibles, old works, history, languages and fixed the errors that trinity translators outright refuse to fix--like these 2 from the ot

Elohim-- In the Hebrew language it is a word that has different meanings, it is NOT a name--In Hebrew language-Elohim = NEVER plural as gods when used for the true living God, only for false gods---this is fact

I am that I am = error--In the Hebrew language--I will be what I will be is correct. Trinity scholars use that to say Jesus was claiming to be God when he said I am--they are in error--they know both of these facts yet like the Pharisees of Jesus day, outright refuse to make correction.

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
I truly feel the only way one can see the spirit of antichrist is to know the spirit of Jesus in their heart. Its not to hard to see

The spirit of Jesus in the mortal heart--- Love, Peace, unity--turn the other cheek, return evil for evil to no one. Love your enemy--If your enemy is hungry--feed him, if thirsty give him a drink. Vengeance is MINE said the Lord.= the sheep.

Spirit of antichrist-- Anger to fear to hate, calamity,division--- return evil for evil, take vengeance for pride and self.

I see most nowadays have premeditated return evil for evil in their hearts= the mislead. the goats.

Its impossible for a mortal to live by Jesus in their heart unless they accomplish this--Matthew 16:24-- disown oneself to follow Jesus.

When you personify love (Christ) and evil (satan) it is confusing for some people and very unnecessary for others. Christians-anointed people/body of christ-is not a person-a human being. The human being passed away and there is nothing left not even ashes. The spirit of christ is what binds people together so they be in union with his father.

Without the body, there is no love. It's very tangible and easy to understand without needing christ (the actual person) and easy to talk about without god (an actual being). It just needs to be in everyday words that both parties "get."

Love, peace, and unity are words everyone "gets." Likewise the opposite.

I know people like to personify things to relate to them more. In the bible, does it explain why god would personify love and evil when he, himself, doesn't want people to make an image of him nor call him by any specific descriptive name?

djhwoodwerks

The JW teachers had error filled trinity translation to use the first 80 years.

Was it these Trinity error filled translations that your teachers used to claim they were appointed over ALL Jesus' belongings? That they TAUGHT for almost 100 years. If it takes your teachers to see the "new light", that doesn't say much for your teachers or God. I'm voting, your teachers!

Was it these Trinity error filled translations that your founder used to write the 7 volumes of 'studies in the scriptures'? Where he claimed that the 7 volumes were the 7 angels referred to in Revelation.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
After Jesus, apostles and followers were murdered, at best truth went underground--years later the religion that came out of Rome was NOT the religion Jesus started, nor did any of the branches fix it--their translations are filled with error.
The JW teachers are the only teachers I ever found who actually make sure we live daily by the teachings of Jesus. Not by dogmas.
Yes. BUT, they "make sure" you live by what they believe to be the teachings of Jesus.
Can you possibly see the difference there?
There is Jesus. Follow HIM! There is what people think about Jesus. Learn by it, but DO NOT FOLLOW IT!

David1967

Premium Member
---not one Trinitarian will believe that truth, nor will they believe what Jesus taught over their teacher. I post 6 very important teachings of his

With all do respect, that is a pretty broad brush you are painting with friend.

kjw47

When you personify love (Christ) and evil (satan) it is confusing for some people and very unnecessary for others. Christians-anointed people/body of christ-is not a person-a human being. The human being passed away and there is nothing left not even ashes. The spirit of christ is what binds people together so they be in union with his father.

Without the body, there is no love. It's very tangible and easy to understand without needing christ (the actual person) and easy to talk about without god (an actual being). It just needs to be in everyday words that both parties "get."

Love, peace, and unity are words everyone "gets." Likewise the opposite.

I know people like to personify things to relate to them more. In the bible, does it explain why god would personify love and evil when he, himself, doesn't want people to make an image of him nor call him by any specific descriptive name?

Only the little flock( Luke 12:32) are the anointed= the bride of Christ=144,000( Rev 14:3-- The only ones promised heaven--No where does the bible promise heaven to the great multitude-- Blind guides say it does--It actually says--they will stand before the throne--At that point, no matter where one stands--heaven, earth, moon--they will be standing before the throne--Gods kingdom rule will be the only ruling power in existence then( Daniel 2:44-Rev 16) all kingdoms( govts,armies,supporters) will be mislead to stand in opposition to Gods king at Har-mageddon. 99% will fall.
Only the little flock and the great multitude will be survivors--Jesus gave this promise to one of those groups--Matthew 5:5-- Happy are the meek for they will inherit the earth. Psalm 37:9-11,29 teaches that as well. it is to the great multitude. It will be--the new earth then--Gods kingdom in full control, no more satan influences.
Many believe they belong to Jesus--but he assures many they do not--Matthew 7:21-23---

kjw47

Was it these Trinity error filled translations that your teachers used to claim they were appointed over ALL Jesus' belongings? That they TAUGHT for almost 100 years. If it takes your teachers to see the "new light", that doesn't say much for your teachers or God. I'm voting, your teachers!

Was it these Trinity error filled translations that your founder used to write the 7 volumes of 'studies in the scriptures'? Where he claimed that the 7 volumes were the 7 angels referred to in Revelation.

You are misunderstanding reality--- It teaches about the faithful and discreet slave--they give food( spiritual) -- AT THE PROPER TIME( When God wills a truth known)--not before--thus error teachings get in until those truths are revealed. Then correction must be made. Corrections have been made--otherwise this could never be true--Daniel 12:4--John 4:22-24--these are both Gods will--they will be accomplished--correction is the only way it is possible.

kjw47

Yes. BUT, they "make sure" you live by what they believe to be the teachings of Jesus.
Can you possibly see the difference there?
There is Jesus. Follow HIM! There is what people think about Jesus. Learn by it, but DO NOT FOLLOW IT!

I know 100% my teachers are correct--the only teachers on this earth that are.

kjw47

With all do respect, that is a pretty broad brush you are painting with friend.

6 teachings from Jesus
1)Matthew 6:33-- Therefore, keep on seeking- FIRST- the kingdom, and his( YHVH(Jehovah) righteousness and all these other things will be added to you( sustenance, covering, spirituality)
2)The Lords prayer-- Hallowed be thy( Father) name( YHVH(Jehovah) -- last line--The KINGDOM, POWER and GLORY all belong to the Father.
3)Matt 5:5-- Happy are the meek for they will inherit the EARTH.( great multitude gets this truth)---- The little flock( Luke 12:32) are promised heaven. Rev 14:3--144,000 BOUGHT from the earth.
4) Jesus teaches--he has a God-his Father--John 20:17( on earth) and back in heaven at Rev 3:12---So do Paul-2Cor 1:3, 1Cor 8:6, 1Cor 15:24-28-- Peter- 1Peter 1:3--John at Rev 1:6--3 real teachers and Jesus all teach--Jesus has a God his Father.
5)At John 17:1-6,26--Jesus teaches--verse 3-This means eternal life, their taking in knowledge(knowing) of you( Father) THE ONLY TRUE GOD and of the one whom you sent forth( John 5:30) Jesus Christ--verse 6= YHVH(Jehovah, 26 = YHVH(Jehovah)
6) John 4:22-24---- the bottom line reality of a true followers day.

Contradicts the trinity teachers to the core.