• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Source Of Asperger's Syndrome Found: It's Demons

sooda

Veteran Member
Communists. I don't know if they are a member of any group. Not all extremists are members of a group.

Earlier this year a family who were religiously extremists but they had no community at least not in Sweden. They hid their children from the society. They spoke poor Swedish because the parents spoke English to them despite the family is entirely Swedish.

That has NOTHING to do with Greta. You don't know anything about her or her family so you invent lies and slander. They aren't communists either.

Alea iacta est

Pretend that I wrote something cool.
That has NOTHING to do with Greta. You don't know anything about her or her family so you invent lies and slander. They aren't communists either.

I know enough. I don't need to use lies or slander. Her parents are known Communists. I feel sorry for Greta. I wonder if she knows that she received money from George Soros who is known for sometimes supporting Communists and sometimes supporting Nazis? I guess she doesn't know unless someone told her that.

sooda

Veteran Member
I know enough. I don't need to use lies or slander. Her parents are known Communists. I feel sorry for Greta. I wonder if she knows that she received money from George Soros who is known for sometimes supporting Communists and sometimes supporting Nazis? I guess she doesn't know unless someone told her that.

More lies. Soros is neither a Nazi nor a Communist.. and he doesn't support either.

Dan From Smithville

What we've got here is failure to communicate.
Staff member
Premium Member
It's not just this one guy.
I've talked with many believers who see demons
as behind all sorts of psychological & moral woes.
The origins are biblical, so it's fundamental.
It is an easy answer to anything that disturbs their little worldview from under the rock.

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
Communists. I don't know if they are a member of any group. Not all extremists are members of a group.

Earlier this year a family who were religiously extremists but they had no community at least not in Sweden. They hid their children from the society. They spoke poor Swedish because the parents spoke English to them despite the family is entirely Swedish.
So you have no real evidence. Just tenuous accusations and stories about unrelated incidents that, true or not, are equally unsupported.

The only thing I am getting is that you are looking for any reason to dismiss Greta, whether real, or more likely, made up.

Alea iacta est

Pretend that I wrote something cool.
More lies. Soros is neither a Nazi nor a Communist.. and he doesn't support either.

Source please? (And also for the other aligations.)

So you have no real evidence. Just tenuous accusations and stories about unrelated incidents that, true or not, are equally unsupported.

The only thing I am getting is that you are looking for any reason to dismiss Greta, whether real, or more likely, made up.

Ah..... ok........ so you have no clue about Greta or her parents, really.

:facepalm:

Of all who quoted my post at least one does not seems to be a Communist apologetic.

Here are a few examples. Here is a photo of them wearing an Antifa t-shirt. Antifa is a terror organization which are extreme far-left.

EMOshH6W4AE2tzo.jpg

There are very few things about Greta's mom is very political in English. Almost everything are in Swedish where she has been taking a stand to the politically left for years. Greta's dad is more anonymous when it comes to politics except the picture that has been attached. This is the only political thing I could find about him. Malena Ernman (Greta's mom) is more famous than Svante Thunberg (Greta's dad).

George Soros funded indirectly the movement behind Greta. Technically it's the Open Society which he owns and controls.

George Soros behind Greta Thunberg | Nya Tider

Greta Thunberg and Big-Biz’ Climate Charade - Global Research

In this video Soros is talking about when he was a Nazi which was the greatest part of his life (a normal person would probably say their children are the greatest part of their lives). The title of this video is bad but the video is genuine.

There are rumors about Soros supporting Ukrainian Nazis during the Ukrainian war a few years ago. I can't find if he directly funded them but it seems it was rather indirectly whether it was intentionally or not. In 2014 after the Maidan revolution it ended with having Ukrainian Nazis in the government for a short while.

Svoboda (political party) - Wikipedia
The Age of Neo-Imperialism

George Soros behind Greta Thunberg | Nya Tider

A 5-Minute Guide to Understanding Ukraine’s Euromaidan Protests

These sources looks suspicious so it's possible it's 100% correct or 100% incorrect or somewhere in between.

https://larouchepub.com/eiw/public/2017/eirv44n08-20170224/04-21_4408.pdf

George Soros will be part of the Investment Council of Ukraine

To find about Soros' Communist support it seems almost everything has been erased from Google. I found more by using Duck Duck Go search engine.

Here are some articles about Soros supporting far-left groups.

HOPE Not Hate Identified in Swedish Military Report on Left Wing Extremist Violence

Origins of Antifa

Is George Soros a Communist Agent?

Soros has been paying money for left-wing protestors and at least one time he forgot to pay them. I remember seeing many more sources about it but can't find any better than this anymore.

The video doesn't tell which protest they did in order to (supposedly) be protesting. But Snopes says there are some truth about protesters getting paid by Soros.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/riot-act/

Soros supported an extremist far-left group in Sweden that is a Stasi-like organization but privatized. Antifa members were some of the founders of Expo. There is no good source about it in English (the good sources have been deleted completely from its websites). This is the only thing I found in English.

https://theduran.com/sweden-loves-s...wedish-politicians-loyal-allies-george-soros/

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!
Of all who quoted my post at least one does not seems to be a Communist apologetic.

Here are a few examples. Here is a photo of them wearing an Antifa t-shirt. Antifa is a terror organization which are extreme far-left.

View attachment 35841
Hello...! :D

The neck lines of Greta and her Dad look wrong to me.
I could fake those pics much better than that.

One reason for 'stapling' photos together can be to hide original the JPEG titles, which can tell me if a picture has been manipulated.

Now,, time to wake up....... Greta is correct about what is happening to the world. We are probably too late, it's true, but to have to listen to people who are ignorant, or in dirty industry, or in anti-science extreme-religion ..... that's just sad.

You see, you can try to Fake News her all you like..... she's right about the horrendous dangers, and you are clearly either misinformed or agenda driven. Which is it?

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!

By the way.
Your politics is mashed up.
Antifa is not far left, it just opposes Far Right groups such as Fascists and Nazis.

You're not a Nazi, are you?

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
By the way.
Your politics is mashed up.
Antifa is not far left, it just opposes Far Right groups such as Fascists and Nazis.

You're not a Nazi, are you?
I was thinking possibly facist, but that still puts a person in Nazi territory.

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!
I was thinking possibly facist, but that still puts a person in Nazi territory.

Fair enough.
Tell you what........ an awful lot of people out there are showing us all how Hitlers, Pol Pots, Stalins, Mussolinis etc could be repeated by history over and over again.

We're never going to be rid of Far Left and Far Right Fanatics.