• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Source Of Asperger's Syndrome Found: It's Demons

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Again....
Mean, median, mode.
It seems my meaning is lost.
Humanity is what it is.
If one expects it to be better than it is, one will see dark.
If one expects it to be what it is, one won't be disappointed.

You seem angry & disappointed most of the time these
last few years. You should view that as a choice.
I recommend choosing differently.

Sand Dancer

Crazy Cat Lady

"Christian Pastor: Greta Thunberg “Needs Jesus” Since She’s Possessed by Demons

Anti-LGBTQ Pastor Kevin Swanson, a guy who once blamed Hurricane Harvey on the city of Houston having “a very, very aggressively pro-homosexual mayor,” isn’t happy that teenage activist Greta Thunberg was named TIME magazine’s “Person of the Year.”

He said on his radio show this week that the reason Thunberg has Asperger’s is because she’s been possessed by a demon, and the only cure is Jesus.

KevinSwansonPastorHater-1024x571.png

“She’s psychologically disturbed,” Swanson said… “I have to say there is something very disturbing about the appearance of and the presentation of this Greta Thunberg,” Swanson commented. “The other demonic spirits are using her to lead the world wherever it’s going.”

“Friends, if this isn’t a quintessential demonstration of the death of the West, or what an entire empire, what multiple empires, look like at the verge of collapsing, this is it,” he added. “It’s ridiculous. On the one hand, we want to be compassionate with Greta. I truly believe that Greta needs Jesus and short of her coming to Christ, I don’t know what is going to happen to this young lady. It is sad to see her in the condition that she is in.”

source

I think these people just want attention. They gotta realize that even their own followers might think they are crazy.

Sand Dancer

Crazy Cat Lady
It's not just this one guy.
I've talked with many believers who see demons
as behind all sorts of psychological & moral woes.
The origins are biblical, so it's fundamental.

They want to pretend that first century middle east ideas are still valid. That's just nuts.

SomeRandom

Still learning to be wise
Staff member
Premium Member

Anti-LGBTQ Pastor Kevin Swanson, a guy who once blamed Hurricane Harvey on the city of Houston having “a very, very aggressively pro-homosexual mayor,” isn’t happy that teenage activist Greta Thunberg was named TIME magazine’s “Person of the Year.”

He said on his radio show this week that the reason Thunberg has Asperger’s is because she’s been possessed by a demon, and the only cure is Jesus.

“She’s psychologically disturbed,” Swanson said… “I have to say there is something very disturbing about the appearance of and the presentation of this Greta Thunberg,” Swanson commented. “The other demonic spirits are using her to lead the world wherever it’s going.”

“Friends, if this isn’t a quintessential demonstration of the death of the West, or what an entire empire, what multiple empires, look like at the verge of collapsing, this is it,” he added. “It’s ridiculous. On the one hand, we want to be compassionate with Greta. I truly believe that Greta needs Jesus and short of her coming to Christ, I don’t know what is going to happen to this young lady. It is sad to see her in the condition that she is in.”

source

upload_2019-12-20_21-32-21.gif

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!

source

These extremist Christians need help, and I don't think they'll receive any from Jesus.
Dangerous madness in my opinion.

Alea iacta est

Pretend that I wrote something cool.
That pastor is a moron for sure. Greta is an abused teenager by her extremist parents. I feel sorry for her.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.

source

He ought to be o so careful. She might actually be Carrie.

Skwim

Veteran Member
If poor Greta's Asperger's is demonic, what is the root for skeptics like yourself, who constantly troll Christianity at RF?
I don't accept your characterization of myself as a troll. :p Now, on to your sense of victimization when challenged. Why do you think that is? A lack of ability to defend your beliefs perhaps? Boy, after having engaged you a number of times that sure seems reasonable to me. ;)

Alea iacta est

Where did you get that information? How did they "abuse" her?

Her parents are known extremists (especially her mom since her mom is a known singer with extremist political views). They are just like a doomsday cult but with a Communist touch. I'm not the only one thinking she is being abused. I have read that many people in Sweden have reported her parents to the social workers because they are worried about Greta. I rarely read any non-Swedish info about Greta so I'm not updated about how non-Swedes feel about her.

sooda

Veteran Member
Her parents are known extremists (especially her mom since her mom is a known singer with extremist political views). They are just like a doomsday cult but with a Communist touch. I'm not the only one thinking she is being abused. I have read that many people in Sweden have reported her parents to the social workers because they are worried about Greta. I rarely read any non-Swedish info about Greta so I'm not updated about how non-Swedes feel about her.

What kind of extremists? What is the name of the group?

Alea iacta est

What kind of extremists? What is the name of the group?

Communists. I don't know if they are a member of any group. Not all extremists are members of a group.

Earlier this year a family who were religiously extremists but they had no community at least not in Sweden. They hid their children from the society. They spoke poor Swedish because the parents spoke English to them despite the family is entirely Swedish.