• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Source Of Asperger's Syndrome Found: It's Demons

BilliardsBall

Veteran Member

"Christian Pastor: Greta Thunberg “Needs Jesus” Since She’s Possessed by Demons

Anti-LGBTQ Pastor Kevin Swanson, a guy who once blamed Hurricane Harvey on the city of Houston having “a very, very aggressively pro-homosexual mayor,” isn’t happy that teenage activist Greta Thunberg was named TIME magazine’s “Person of the Year.”

He said on his radio show this week that the reason Thunberg has Asperger’s is because she’s been possessed by a demon, and the only cure is Jesus.

KevinSwansonPastorHater-1024x571.png

“She’s psychologically disturbed,” Swanson said… “I have to say there is something very disturbing about the appearance of and the presentation of this Greta Thunberg,” Swanson commented. “The other demonic spirits are using her to lead the world wherever it’s going.”

“Friends, if this isn’t a quintessential demonstration of the death of the West, or what an entire empire, what multiple empires, look like at the verge of collapsing, this is it,” he added. “It’s ridiculous. On the one hand, we want to be compassionate with Greta. I truly believe that Greta needs Jesus and short of her coming to Christ, I don’t know what is going to happen to this young lady. It is sad to see her in the condition that she is in.”

source

If poor Greta's Asperger's is demonic, what is the root for skeptics like yourself, who constantly troll Christianity at RF?

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Religion is an emergent property of humanity.
If there are humans where you live, then....you know.

Religion is dying on this side of the puddle but there are still some about. Living across the road from a Catholic church i can honestly say it gets reasonably busy on Sunday morning and Christmas eve.