• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Software Feedback Thread

Kenny

Face to face with my Father
Premium Member
Hi, all!

As we have all noticed, the forum software has been updated. This update is still ongoing, and new features may still be added. The tech people are not done yet with the work.

Please list any and all issues, feedback, and bug reports you may have. Everything you say here may help with the update and improve forum functionality.

Thank you!
The list of "new threads" are completely gone - it was a great way to see what is new.

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
The list of "new threads" are completely gone - it was a great way to see what is new.

We have let the owners know about this.

Also, this might be useful here:

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
It's My Birthday!
Could you link the post here? It would be useful to review it and try to figure out what happened.
well, this is weird, the alert has been updated somehow. Basically at around 2:35ish this afternoon ( Pacific Time ), I got a notification for a like on a post: link

Then about 20 minutes ago, I got a notice that I got another like in the same thread, and it pointed me to this post, I think, but since the notification has been updated I'm not sure. I checked it a few times before reporting the issue. So, I'm not imagining it. Link

At this point, the original notification from 2:35ish has disappeared. It's been merged (?) with the one I rec'd 20 minutes ago. And the link to the post, goes to the correct one now.

Maybe it was just a glitch, or maybe something is being updated right now...

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
well, this is weird, the alert has been updated somehow. Basically at around 2:35ish this afternoon ( Pacific Time ), I got a notification for a like on a post: link

Then about 20 minutes ago, I got a notice that I got another like in the same thread, and it pointed me to this post, I think, but since the notification has been updated I'm not sure. I checked it a few times before reporting the issue. So, I'm not imagining it. Link

At this point, the original notification from 2:35ish has disappeared. It's been merged (?) with the one I rec'd 20 minutes ago. And the link to the post, goes to the correct one now.

Maybe it was just a glitch, or maybe something is being updated right now...

Thanks for the info. I'm not sure what could have caused that, but yes, the updates aren't done yet.

icehorse

......unaffiliated...... anti-dogmatist
Premium Member
If you guys could provide a couple of screen shots from last week's version of the website, I would be happy to provide a list of suggestions. As it stands, I can't recall the details of how it looked last week.

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
If you guys could provide a couple of screen shots from last week's version of the website, I would be happy to provide a list of suggestions. As it stands, I can't recall the details of how it looked last week.

I don't have any screenshots of it, but hopefully someone else will provide some if they have any.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Will anything be done to improve contrast?
The light-gray & lighter-gray used to show highlighting,
pages, posters, etc, are barely distinguishable.
Me peepers ain't what they once were.

The quote function behaves very differently.
I've not figured out how to use it correctly.
Any info about how it works?

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Will anything be done to improve contrast?
The light-gray & lighter-gray used to show highlighting,
pages, posters, etc, are barely distinguishable.
Me peepers ain't what they once were

I am using the default colour scheme at the moment, blue and orange, bloody awfully but at least i can read it until the RF colour scheme is sorted.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Two major lacks still not fixed and highlighting still impossible to see. **** this **** but what I expected. Off to mastodon, reddit and real life again.

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member
Sorry if it's already been asked and answered, but how does one access infraction count and history?
Go to your profile and there's a little black ticker tape like bit at the mid bottom, click the arrow on the right.

Last edited: