• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Software Feedback Thread

Twilight Snowflake

Crayon Evangelist
Staff member
As some feedback: the color palette does make things a bit difficult to see; is there perhaps a Dark Mode option? As well, it makes the subject of a quote (as can be seen here) very difficult to see. Other than that, I don't think it's too bad so far.
We are currently working on improving the design aspects, there have just been few higher priority items to take care of before we can move away from the basic design. I have taken your feedback for a dark mode option on board.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Click attach files click files click photo then click insert
2aa625d10f60e97a279abfe9c9e2b3b0.jpg

This one is drag and dropped via the picture icon

Jayhawker Soule

-- untitled --
Premium Member
What is the reason for our current actions?

We are currently engaged in an ongoing update, which is still in its most rudimentary form. We are dedicating our efforts to reconstructing the various components of our system. Unfortunately, we were unable to transfer any of the add-ons or designs during the upgrade due to a lack of support and compatibility with the new version.

The update was necessitated by the choice between updating or shutting down the forum. We believed that updating was the superior option, and we apologize for any inconvenience caused. Rest assured, we are striving to improve the situation.
Thanks.

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member
Interesting...still getting used to it, although it seems easy to use...

Concern: I've long relied on the "New Threads" block that was on the right-hand side...I don't see an option under the filters or elsewhere (and maybe I just haven't found it yet) to show just the newest threads, so I can see what's new to the board...

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Need ability to...
- Click on quoted post, to go to it directly.
- Select text string for various functions.
- View the Top Poster list...to see who angles for the throne.
- Punish those who disrespect or fail to get permission their King.

Alien826

No religious beliefs
I mentioned this in the other thread, but I'll repeat it here.

I can't highlight text with the mouse (on Windows, desktop PC) to set italics etc. This going to stop me using copy/paste as well.

Test.

I can click (in this case the B) and text from the cursor position is bold.

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member
Hi, all!

As we have all noticed, the forum software has been updated. This update is still ongoing, and new features may still be added. The tech people are not done yet with the work.

Please list any and all issues, feedback, and bug reports you may have. Everything you say here may help with the update and improve forum functionality.

Thank you!

One issue I have is that when I open up my saved bookmark for "religiousforums.com" it shows up as an error, and I have to poke around to get in.

This is on the mobile site via phone.

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
It's My Birthday!
FYI: I just got a notification for a "like" applied to someone else's post.