• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Software Feedback Thread

ajay0

I think they've been faceless the whole time I've been here.

If my memory serves me right, I do remember the smiling and cheerful faces in the art work I had posted earlier, and even taking time to study them and the theme the artist wanted to convey.

If they were lacking eyes and smiles as they are now, they would have seemed soul-less and would not have captured my attention.

Even if my memory is wrong and this is all a figment of my hyper-imagination, I would still say facial features such as eyes and smiles are good in capturing attention and bringing more people onboard.

In retrospect, I would also credit these two posts of mine here with helping me understand psychology better and the importance of the human element in making a visual impact. ;)

The Sum of Awe

Brought to you by the moment that spacetime began.
Is there any way you guys could try to get crossed-out text on here? I feel like that would come in handier than highlighting words.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
If my memory serves me right, I do remember the smiling and cheerful faces in the art work I had posted earlier, and even taking time to study them and the theme the artist wanted to convey.

If they were lacking eyes and smiles as they are now, they would have seemed soul-less and would not have captured my attention.

Even if my memory is wrong and this is all a figment of my hyper-imagination, I would still say facial features such as eyes and smiles are good in capturing attention and bringing more people onboard.

In retrospect, I would also credit these two posts of mine here with helping me understand psychology better and the importance of the human element in making a visual impact. ;)
Attribute it to the mandala effect.

VoidCat

Pronouns: he/him/they/them
Anyone else having the problem in pms where they try to post a photo and sometimes they can't upload one? Sonetimes they can sometimes however the page goes black you have to exit the site and return. Let me test if the problem is also on the main forum...

Yep it is. And i was trying to show off a kitten. Might just be my phone dont know.

VoidCat

Pronouns: he/him/they/them
Anyone else having the problem in pms where they try to post a photo and sometimes they can't upload one? Sonetimes they can sometimes however the page goes black you have to exit the site and return. Let me test if the problem is also on the main forum...

Yep it is. And i was trying to show off a kitten. Might just be my phone dont know.
Ah its my phone. I just got a notification saying Files has stopped

Edit: i hate this phone. An app will stop randomly then start back up then I'll get a notifaction saying it stopped

anna.

but mostly it's the same
Hi, all!

As we have all noticed, the forum software has been updated. This update is still ongoing, and new features may still be added. The tech people are not done yet with the work.

Please list any and all issues, feedback, and bug reports you may have. Everything you say here may help with the update and improve forum functionality.

Thank you!

Hi, I was wondering why the URL unfurl feature works on some links, and not on others?

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
Hi, I was wondering why the URL unfurl feature works on some links, and not on others?

Hi! This could be for more than one reason, such as whether the website in question shares the metadata necessary for URL unfurling.

If you would like, I could test URL unfurling for any given link via the admin CP.