• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

So, What's Up?

EiNsTeiN

Boo-h!
I'm doing fine so far in my exams, still got two more to go :)

I Hope everything is okey with everybody, and wish we return back into action soon, and start participating here and there, and spread our knowledge through the RF community as we always used to..:)

Peace

Quran & Sunnah
I am really sad, I haven't seen Maro for a long time and I missed her so much and I missed her excellent posts. I like her posts much and I really think she should come back.

Yes, sister Maro is really missed!! Hope she is doing fine!

I don't know what happened to you guys, we used to exchange pms all of us and discuss many issues. Also many of you, their participation is weak.
Why is that?
I am feeling lonely here.
I always liked the Muslim community on RF. It's what keeps me here.

What happened?

It could be a bad eye ... just kidding :D
I don't know what's happening too, hope we could participate more and contribute a lot in RF!
May Allah gives us more strength, ameen!

Peace

Quran & Sunnah
I'm doing fine so far in my exams, still got two more to go :)

May Allah grant you success in your exams! Do your best and trust Allah and success awaits you!

I Hope everything is okey with everybody, and wish we return back into action soon, and start participating here and there, and spread our knowledge through the RF community as we always used to..:)

Incha'Allah :)

TashaN

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Yes, Ahmed, you have done a great job in the last few days and I am happy that you have become regular again. How are your exams, what did you do? How many ones left?
Focus on your exams and come to us after them.

I am talking about Maro, Abu Khalid, Peace, FVM I wish if FVM knows I was learning alot about my religion from her posts...... Mujahid........

I don't know about Maro, maybe she has some exams and got busy with studying, but i know for sure that Cordoba and Peace always have been here. :D

Mujahid will always come back when he has the time for it.

Regarding FVM and I, we are trying to do a common project for all of us. We can't just sit back and wait until some people come to attack Islam then we get angry and reply back. If that's the case, we would not have contribute that well because it will always come again, again and again back to us.

That's why Maesi started a project and FVM revived it lately but there was no feed back except from me and Ahmed.

Check it in here please:
http://www.religiousforums.com/forum/islam/51688-you-think-i-do-what.html#post1041665

For me, i'll be busy till the end of this week because of ...
http://www.religiousforums.com/forum/islam/57787-enemy-within.html

It's really great to mention how much we apperciate each other. Although in Islam, we are instructed to make Du'a for our brothers and sisters without them knowing it, but i guess it's also important for me, i believe, to show my utmost gratitude for each and everyone of you because i always learn something new about my religion, or sometimes, i sit back and see your great posts, and then i do correct mistakes in the way i think, believe or live. All of you are important in my life, and i promise you, all of you have touched a dear part in my heart and i really apperciate it.

Thank you so much, and may Allah reward all of you. :)

All the best, everyone. :)

EiNsTeiN

Boo-h!
Thanks alot dear Faisal for the nice post...and believe me, the feeling is just mutual..

About the project, it was really a brilliant idea...and I will dedicate my efforts to it ISA once I finish my exams :)

Thanks sister peace for the dua' :)

Best regards

Peace

Quran & Sunnah
Regarding FVM and I, we are trying to do a common project for all of us. We can't just sit back and wait until some people come to attack Islam then we get angry and reply back. If that's the case, we would not have contribute that well because it will always come again, again and again back to us.

Jazakum Allah khayran for all your appreciated efforts!!

That's why Maesi started a project and FVM revived it lately but there was no feed back except from me and Ahmed.

Check it in here please:
http://www.religiousforums.com/forum/islam/51688-you-think-i-do-what.html#post1041665

I'll check it soon insha'Allah!

For me, i'll be busy till the end of this week because of ...
http://www.religiousforums.com/forum/islam/57787-enemy-within.html

May Allah help you with your project and grant you success!

It's really great to mention how much we apperciate each other. Although in Islam, we are instructed to make Du'a for our brothers and sisters without them knowing it, but i guess it's also important for me, i believe, to show my utmost gratitude for each and everyone of you because i always learn something new about my religion, or sometimes, i sit back and see your great posts, and then i do correct mistakes in the way i think, believe or live. All of you are important in my life, and i promise you, all of you have touched a dear part in my heart and i really apperciate it.

Thank you so much, and may Allah reward all of you. :)

I second that, for I feel the same towards all my Muslim brothers and sisters in here and I do learn from everyone of you alhamdulillah:)
Jazakum Allah khayran and may He keep us steadfast and firm on the right path and increase our iman and knowledge, ameen!

Salam,
Peace

EiNsTeiN

Boo-h!
Well, I second what Peace and Abu Khalid said..

You guys can't imagine how much I love you all!
And thats the best thing about RF, that one can have nice people around like you...
It's all very friendly and I really feel like we are a big family..

Previously, when I used to debate and stuff in other sites, that used to be misrable, and I always end up banned from those sites without any clear reason, just to "get rid of me"!!

Wherease in RF, it's totally different, with all of you brothers and sisters around...
We are forming a great party in RF, and thank God we were able to force people respect us, and were good embassadors for our dear religion...

We guys share a one great goal, and that means we should never let anything distract our relation

God bless all of us :)

Love you all...Salam

Sahar

My grandmother died yesterday after the Friday prayer. she died at age 94 years old. God's mercy be upon her.
ربنا يرحمها و يجعل قبرها روضة من رياض الجنة

fullyveiled muslimah

Evil incarnate!
Subhanallah inna lillahi wa inna illahi raji'un. May Allah azza wa jaal, grant her nur in her grave, raise her in the company of the muslimeen, grant her a shade under His Arsh, and admit her into jannah without reckoning.

I am sorry to hear of this, but take comfort in the fact that you can make dua for her success in akhira always, and if you read surah Al-Mulk, this insha Allah will grant her protection from any punishment in the grave.

Peace

Quran & Sunnah
My grandmother died yesterday after the Friday prayer. she died at age 94 years old. God's mercy be upon her.
ربنا يرحمها و يجعل قبرها روضة من رياض الجنة

إنا لله و إنا إليه راجعون
May Allah grant you patience over your loss, and may He have mercy upon your grandmother and make Paradise her abode, ameen!

TashaN

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Subhanallah inna lillahi wa inna illahi raji'un. May Allah azza wa jaal, grant her nur in her grave, raise her in the company of the muslimeen, grant her a shade under His Arsh, and admit her into jannah without reckoning.

Amen.

I'm sorry to hear about this not4me. The only thing left is your dua for her.

TashaN

Veteran Member
Premium Member
You know what not4me?

Do you remember my program "The Enemy Within"? It was held as planned, yesterday "sunday". One of the coordinators who supposed to work with us at that day didn't show up. I tried to call him many times but his phone was closed. I was so worried and also confused, because he was so excited about the program.

Anyway, after we started the program i received an sms from his wife. She said that her husband can't make it, because his father has passed away.

I think, what will make him sad even more is that his dad wasn't a Muslim. Although the root of the family go back to Lebanon but they have migrated to Colombia since many generations. When he found out that his grand grand grandfather (i don't know how many grand) name was an arabian one "Salaho Addin" he then searched more about his root then about Islam. After that he embraced Islam and his dad helped him to find his wife who is also from Colombia. Her dad is a friend of his dad and she also embraced Islam somehow at the same period when she was studying in London.

So, both of thier fathers are not Muslims but somehow, they helped them to get to know each other. Anyway, this guy is now studying with us in my university in political science. I'll try to reach him soon once he reopened his mobile. :(

Let us pray that death doesn't reach us except while we are Muslims. I thank Allah for being a Muslim and i really really wish that i can do anything to show how gratful i'm.

May Allah bless you all, bless your grandmother, and all the Muslims, Amen. Also, may Allah give Hidaya to our families and those whom we love. Amen.

EiNsTeiN

Boo-h!
Let us pray that death doesn't reach us except while we are Muslims. I thank Allah for being a Muslim and i really really wish that i can do anything to show how gratful i'm.

May Allah bless you all, bless your grandmother, and all the Muslims, Amen. Also, may Allah give Hidaya to our families and those whom we love. Amen.
Amen..

fullyveiled muslimah

Evil incarnate!
You know what not4me?

Do you remember my program "The Enemy Within"? It was held as planned, yesterday "sunday". One of the coordinators who supposed to work with us at that day didn't show up. I tried to call him many times but his phone was closed. I was so worried and also confused, because he was so excited about the program.

Anyway, after we started the program i received an sms from his wife. She said that her husband can't make it, because his father has passed away.

I think, what will make him sad even more is that his dad wasn't a Muslim. Although the root of the family go back to Lebanon but they have migrated to Colombia since many generations. When he found out that his grand grand grandfather (i don't know how many grand) name was an arabian one "Salaho Addin" he then searched more about his root then about Islam. After that he embraced Islam and his dad helped him to find his wife who is also from Colombia. Her dad is a friend of his dad and she also embraced Islam somehow at the same period when she was studying in London.

So, both of thier fathers are not Muslims but somehow, they helped them to get to know each other. Anyway, this guy is now studying with us in my university in political science. I'll try to reach him soon once he reopened his mobile. :(

A very important thing you brought up that I thought might be insensitive coming from me. My father and mother are not muslim. My grandparents are already dead and were not muslims. All of you who have family who is muslims, even when they pass on before you be glad about it. I know you will be sad at the loss, but it is infinitely better than if people like me lose their family. I would not even be able to make dua for them at all after death. It is a doom beyond doom and I would hope and pray to Allah that death does not find them in their disbelief. Not4me, that is the one bright spot in all this, that she is a muslim and you can pray for her still.

TashaN

Veteran Member
Premium Member
A very important thing you brought up that I thought might be insensitive coming from me. My father and mother are not muslim. My grandparents are already dead and were not muslims. All of you who have family who is muslims, even when they pass on before you be glad about it. I know you will be sad at the loss, but it is infinitely better than if people like me lose their family. I would not even be able to make dua for them at all after death. It is a doom beyond doom and I would hope and pray to Allah that death does not find them in their disbelief. Not4me, that is the one bright spot in all this, that she is a muslim and you can pray for her still.

May Allah guide them to the right path, and may they be gifted with Hidaya insha'Allah.

[56] It is true thou wilt not be able to guide every one whom thou lovest; but Allah guides those whom He will and He knows best those who receive guidance. (Quran 28:56)

I get really stunned everytime i read this verse, because i recall the moments Prophet Mohammed was trying to guide his uncle before he passes away, and he never succeed in conviencing him to say the Shahada, because the Kuffar of Quraysh were around him, threatening his almost dying uncle of insulting him after he dies and name him in Arabia as being a disebliever in their belief "falsehood".

Imagine, the one appointed by Allah to send Hidyaya and the light to the worlds, being a Prophet didn't give him any previlegae to make his most beloved uncle a Muslim. That is not to say that Prophet Mohammed wanted to convert all his family by force, but his uncle "abu Talib" was the most supporter of Prophet Mohammed and his message, and the muslims were getting protection and strength for a certain period for the statues Abu Talib has in Mekkah. Other than him, Prophet Mohammed stood in a high place, and told his family that he won't save them from hell if they didn't accept Islam, but Allah, even though he is the Prophet.

I think the prophet was exposed to this pain because Allah wanted to give a very valuable lesson to all the Muslims till the day of judgement, which is that, there is nothing we can do, except what Allah allow it to happen, because it was written before we were ever born.

All what you can do is to pray to Allah to give them Hidaya, my beloved sister.

Peace

Quran & Sunnah

May Allah guide your parents and your loved ones to His right path! Just be persistant in making du'a for them.

Salam