• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

So, What's Up?

Peace

Quran & Sunnah
I am back :) but where are the others? Where are our dear sisters not4me and maro and the others.....? :( Hope they are doing well!

Peace

maro

muslimah
i am back sister ,Peace :),jazaki allah khairan my dear sister,
Hope you are doing fine with your studies too,Einstein . :D

i'll try to come from time to time, to see how everyone is doing.

Peace

Quran & Sunnah
i am back sister ,Peace :),jazaki allah khairan my dear sister,
Hope you are doing fine with your studies too,Einstein . :D

i'll try to come from time to time, to see how everyone is doing.

Happy to see you again my dear sister :) alhamdulillah you are doing well!
May Allah help you with you studies, ameen!

Peace

ayani

hey, guys. up late, couldn't help stopping by. life is good. my cousin is getting married this weekend!

life is good, guys. Jumma Mubarak, by the way. :hug: from the resident kinda-muslim hanif tawhidi.

Peace

Quran & Sunnah
hey, guys. up late, couldn't help stopping by. life is good. my cousin is getting married this weekend!

life is good, guys. Jumma Mubarak, by the way. :hug: from the resident kinda-muslim hanif tawhidi.

Oh so happy to see you dear sister ayani :hug: Have you convirted to Islam? Really? Mubarak!!! Congratulations my dear Grace! :) How happy to hear the good news!! May our Allah accept from you and double your reward and guide your way and help you stay firm on the right path, the path that pleases Him, ameen!!! I wish you happiness and success in this life and the hereafter, ameen ya Rab!! :shout
BTW, marriage mubarak for your cousin! congratulation!:)

love,
Peace

Peace

Quran & Sunnah
hey, guys. up late, couldn't help stopping by. life is good.

If you have really reverted to Islam dear Grace, we will be glad if you could share with us your experience and when and how you have come to that decision :)

Thanks!
Peace

TashaN

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Just to let you know guys that i might not be able to be around alot because i started my final exams, and insha'Allah i'll go back home to my family in Saudi Arabia after that.

Please pray for me. :)

EiNsTeiN

Boo-h!
Best wishes and prayers for you Faisal

And hey, I will be back to my family in KSA soon too isa...we can manage to meet or something ;)

TashaN

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Hey, your family in Saudi Arabia? What city maaaaan? we can meet there dude!

EiNsTeiN

Boo-h!
Didnt I tell you before??...Really?!

Anyway, I'm living in Ryadh...not currently, I'm Egyptian, but my family are in Ryadh...I go there in vaccations

TashaN

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Didnt I tell you before??...Really?!

Anyway, I'm living in Ryadh...not currently, I'm Egyptian, but my family are in Ryadh...I go there in vaccations

Yeah of course i know that you are Egyptian but maybe i forgot that your family live in Ryadh.

Hmmmm, i live in a small city in the south but most of the time, i spend alot of time in Jeddah in my brother's house. I think we can make it, if you were really there, i don't mind even going to Ryadh in order to see you bro. :)

Anyway, we can arrange that later, whether you gonna be able to come by --for Umra maybe--to Mekkah and in the way we meet in Jeddah, or i see you there where you are.

I hope that you can tell me when you gonna be able to go there so i prepare myself, because i usually stay there only for a month or so then i go back to Malaysia.

EiNsTeiN

Boo-h!
Well, we can meet in Mekka...do a omra together or something..

I will tell you when I will be there isA....BTW, I wont be there before january, does that match you vaccation?

Peace

Quran & Sunnah
Just to let you know guys that i might not be able to be around alot because i started my final exams, and insha'Allah i'll go back home to my family in Saudi Arabia after that.

Please pray for me. :)

May Allah help you with you exams and ease things for you and grant you success in this life and the hereafter, ameen!

Peace