• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

So, What's Up?

ayani

Just to let you know guys that i might not be able to be around alot because i started my final exams, and insha'Allah i'll go back home to my family in Saudi Arabia after that.

Please pray for me. :)

ah, i hope this goes well for you, brother. insha'allah. :hug:

EiNsTeiN

Boo-h!
Maybe because i changed my user name from "The Truth" to "Abu Khalid". :D

Nope, not yet. My konya is Abu Khalid since long time a go but i just wanted to use it here in the forum as well.
Didnt notice u changed the nickname :D
It's the same as the facebook...cool :D

TashaN

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Beautiful Kunya brother Faisal, ex TT :D

Salam

Thanks Peace. :)

Kunya = nickname?

What our Einstein said. :)

Yup :)
Kunya means the nickname which starts by Abu, or father...so abu khaled means Khaled's father..

And who is khaled?...doesn't matter, it's just a kunya :D

My first son to be "Insha'Allah" after i get married and have a baby of course, i'm thinking to name him Khalid. Then his name will be Khalid Al-Faisal. ;)

EiNsTeiN

Boo-h!
Thanks Peace. :)

What our Einstein said. :)

My first son to be "Insha'Allah" after i get married and have a baby of course, i'm thinking to name him Khalid. Then his name will be Khalid Al-Faisal. ;)
Khalid Al-Faisal is really a good name!!...It's strong and nice!
I thought you are going to name him EiNsTeiN...no?...ok, Ahmed...no??

Okey, okey, let that be the second baby isA :D

Wish you luck in your life :)

Sahar

Khalid Al-Faisal is really a good name!!...It's strong and nice!
Yeah, اسم جامد آوى
:cool:
I love the name khalid too.
I thought you are going to name him EiNsTeiN...no?...ok, Ahmed...no??
1/3 of the males' names in Egypt is Ahmed, and another 1/3 Muhammad and the last third Mahmoud and Mustafa...haha...

Sahar

Ein said:
Still, Ahmed is a wonderful name
biggrin.gif
Can I say anything else except this? ;)

Sahar

I am really sad, I haven't seen Maro for a long time and I missed her so much and I missed her excellent posts. I like her posts much and I really think she should come back.
I don't know what happened to you guys, we used to exchange pms all of us and discuss many issues. Also many of you, their participation is weak.
Why is that?
I am feeling lonely here.
I always liked the Muslim community on RF. It's what keeps me here.

What happened?

EiNsTeiN

Boo-h!
I am really sad, I haven't seen Maro for a long time and I missed her so much and I missed her excellent posts. I like her posts much and I really think she should come back.
I don't know what happened to you guys, we used to exchange pms all of us and discuss many issues. Also many of you, their participation is weak.
Why is that?
I am feeling lonely here.
I always liked the Muslim community on RF. It's what keeps me here.

What happened?
Well, as for me, I'm trying as much as possible to participate in RF..But I'm having my semister exams right now!..
However, I check RF on daily basis..

I have noticed this is a general phenomena in RF, not just muslims...Many haven't shown up in a long time!:confused:

Hope to get back to action soon isA :)

Sahar

Yes, Ahmed, you have done a great job in the last few days and I am happy that you have become regular again. How are your exams, what did you do? How many ones left?
Focus on your exams and come to us after them.

I am talking about Maro, Abu Khalid, Peace, FVM I wish if FVM knows I was learning alot about my religion from her posts...... Mujahid........