• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Signs of the Times - What’s happening to our world?

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Don’t make it sound like I believe they are the same. They’re not as far as I’m concerned. Don’t put words in my mouth to try to support your beliefs. I categorically and unequivocally reject your beliefs.

That is fine, you are free to do just that.

I see more and more each day will accept that the source of our Faith is One God and that we are One Human race.

That is the only way we will find the unity of mankind.

Why! Because while people still divide Faiths by saying I have the source of all Good and others have not, then unity cannot be found. Only when finding the source of all Good, in all Faiths becomes our motive, will we be able to find the connection.

Bhagavad Gita Chapter 13:18 "He is the source of light in all luminous objects. He is beyond the darkness of matter and is unmanifested. He is knowledge, He is the object of knowledge, and He is the goal of knowledge. He is situated in everyone's heart."

1 John 1:5 "This is the message we have heard from Him and announce to you, that God is Light, and in Him there is no darkness at all."

Genesis 1:3-5 And God said, "Let there be light," and there was light. 4 God saw that the light was good, and he separated the light from the darkness. 5 God called the light "day," and the darkness he called "night." And there was evening, and there was morning-the first day.

Regards Tony

aeon6

Not before nukes become involved. Afterall they have no love notes attached.
This can transpire over originally trivial disputes which magnify already seething sentiments.

CG Didymus

Veteran Member
I remember those days, and a few years before then as well. Do you remember Steeleye Span? 'All around my hat, I will wear the green willow' ....? I met Doctor St Bard Baker, the man of the trees..... It all looked and sounded so good......... until some of the translations showed the real religion underneath.

Oh well...... nothing to see here, folks..... move along.
The late 60's and early 70's were so ripe for change. Was the Baha'i Faith ready for a bunch of long haired hippies that wanted peace and love and to save the environment. I was there in California. I was opened to all sorts of religious and spiritual ideas... including the Baha'i Faith. I went with my Baha'i Friends on "mass" teaching projects to proselytize, excuse me, I mean... "teach" the Baha'i message. It didn't catch on. They were thrilled to have several people sign cards declaring their belief in Baha'u'llah, but most didn't stick with it. If they are ever going to do something, now is the time.

CG Didymus

Veteran Member
Jesus chose a fisherman and a women of the night to be some of His followers.

I am sure God works in mysterious ways, as he even spreads His cause by your responses.

People get to choose.

Regards Tony
Jesus chose a fisherman and a prostitute to follow him? I thought Baha'is believe all those stories were symbolic?

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Science seems to forget.

Once in history the Jesus story did not exist.

The Moses story was the community story. No one would have believed in any Jesus spirit purpose whatsoever.

Back then the Moses theme would have been their human motivated spiritual purpose.

Spirituality and reminders are owned by 2 conditions.

Being a human living as a human being human.
2 science causing changes to the human being a human.

And have owned that cause and effect situation again and again and again.

Like groundhog day.....today will I make the right choice and have the right life interactions and finally get over not being loved or cared for....or looked at in anger and an unliked life?

So everyday I get up and try it all again.

Therefore try again today brother and see if you personally can get over your own historic self deceit of having caused all human life problems by being a scientist.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Jesus chose a fisherman and a prostitute to follow him? I thought Baha'is believe all those stories were symbolic?

In natural life....females are not prostitutes, they are just human females.

Being a fisherman, a life choice also.

If a scientist irradiates the sea of the water in science nuclear UFO bodies plunging and killing off the fish. And life back then was starving due to floods and droughts by sun changes...suddenly a lot of fish are floating as food. And in the same situation males are dying in stigmata radiation attack on cell life body.

Then females sexual behaviour changes, as 2 conditions that science caused....of course it would be symbolic....for it should not have happened.

CG Didymus

Veteran Member
That is fine, you are free to do just that.

I see more and more each day will accept that the source of our Faith is One God and that we are One Human race.

That is the only way we will find the unity of mankind.

Why! Because while people still divide Faiths by saying I have the source of all Good and others have not, then unity cannot be found. Only when finding the source of all Good, in all Faiths becomes our motive, will we be able to find the connection.

Bhagavad Gita Chapter 13:18 "He is the source of light in all luminous objects. He is beyond the darkness of matter and is unmanifested. He is knowledge, He is the object of knowledge, and He is the goal of knowledge. He is situated in everyone's heart."

1 John 1:5 "This is the message we have heard from Him and announce to you, that God is Light, and in Him there is no darkness at all."

Genesis 1:3-5 And God said, "Let there be light," and there was light. 4 God saw that the light was good, and he separated the light from the darkness. 5 God called the light "day," and the darkness he called "night." And there was evening, and there was morning-the first day.

Regards Tony
Where in the Jewish Bible or the Christian NT do either religion accepts other religions as being equally true?

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!
The late 60's and early 70's were so ripe for change. Was the Baha'i Faith ready for a bunch of long haired hippies that wanted peace and love and to save the environment. I was there in California. I was opened to all sorts of religious and spiritual ideas... including the Baha'i Faith. I went with my Baha'i Friends on "mass" teaching projects to proselytize, excuse me, I mean... "teach" the Baha'i message. It didn't catch on. They were thrilled to have several people sign cards declaring their belief in Baha'u'llah, but most didn't stick with it. If they are ever going to do something, now is the time.

I was there, in the UK.
Back then, if there was a public meeting to introduce Bahai, Muslim students would gather outside the meeting place to call warnings to visitors about what Bahai really is.
My wife didn't listen. She didn't believe what they said. And she thought that they were in need of saving from their folly.

They were never allowed inside and if they got inside and asked a difficult question then they were asked to leave.

At that time Bahais spoke to the world as if only they had grown up and discovered true wisdom. Everybody else was as an uneducated, naive helpless child.

But that was back then. .......

IndigoChild5559

Loving God and my neighbor as myself.
Apparently some are in Turkey

The coronavirus is a Zionist plot spread by Jews to decrease the world population, some members of Turkey's press and public have said, according to the Middle East Media Research Institute.
MEMRI, which specializes in translating Middle Eastern media into English, has uncovered a number of incidences of Turks blaming the coronavirus epidemic on Jews and Zionism.

Coronavirus is a Zionist plot, say Turkish politicians, media, public
Sigh* What can I say.

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Where in the Jewish Bible or the Christian NT do either religion accepts other religions as being equally true?

It depends if we want to consider that the Source of Truth is One. If we do we read it in all passages.

John 4:24 - God [is] a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship [him] in spirit and in truth.

That means all Faiths worship the same Spirit, it is God that sends the Holy Spirit to all Messengers, we are born of the human spirit and as Christ said, we must be born from seeing Jesus the Flesh into knowing Christ the Holy Spirit, that is the 2nd birth, the life that does not perish.

2 Timothy 3:16-17 - All scripture [is] given by inspiration of God, and [is] profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

Again All Scripture is given through God's Messengers, Christ told us how to Judge a True Prophet and Abraham, Krishna, Moses, Zoroaster, Buddha, Jesus the Christ, Bab and Baha'u'llah all pass those Tests.

Many many many passages in all those Holy Books point us all to the One source, God, which we can only find in our own heart, in our own chosen way.

Regards Tony

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member

It has been explained many times now that the Metephor and Symbolism given in Biblical stories has foundation in life events and every Biblical story has an element of material Truth, but the importance is the spiritual message the story imparts.

Have you noticed that many Christians will share their Faith by telling you what they were before they became a Christian, it is still a very popular way to share Faith.

Why is it they are motivated to do this? It is because they want to impart to the listeners the transformation power of the Word of God. The story has foundation in a personal truth, but it is the power of the Word and what it contains that they want you to connect to, not their story.

Regards Tony

Spartan

This could be what the late Christian Prophet John Paul Jackson spoke about in his "Perfect Storm Prophecy," which he said would start to become apparent around 2020.

The Perfect Storm

Charisma Magazine

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member

This seems to be a favourite reflection for you, so I guess it is just to ask, as you were also there in the 60's and 70's.

Would that not also reflect your path in life, what have you done? If you are ever going to do something, is now the time? You obviously chose not to continue to help then, so will you help now?

Regards Tony

Spartan

Any time now..... Christians have been saying that forever, and still no Jesus. :oops:

I believe Jesus has already returned and we are living in the End Times.
Nobody, except Christians, ever said there would be no more tribulations AFTER Jesus returned and there is no basis for that in the Bible.

Jesus won't return until

1. The Antichrist is revealed
2. The Third Jewish Temple is rebuilt
3. The Gospel is preached unto all the world

So your claim that Jesus has already returned is false.

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Jesus won't return until

1. The Antichrist is revealed
2. The Third Jewish Temple is rebuilt
3. The Gospel is preached unto all the world

So your claim that Jesus has already returned is false.

Happened in this order, from what I have found.

3, 1 and 2

3 was done by the 1800's, that was popular Christian acceptance.

1 then happened as the Anti Christ arose after the Gate opened the Way for the 'Glory of God'

Then The Temple was built as the 'Glory of God', the Father.

This is advice from God on that Temple

"Thus have We built the Temple with the hands of power and might, could ye but know it. This is the Temple promised unto you in the Book. Draw ye nigh unto it. This is that which profiteth you, could ye but comprehend it. Be fair, O peoples of the earth! Which is preferable, this, or a temple which is built of clay? Set your faces towards it. Thus have ye been commanded by God, the Help in Peril, the Self-Subsisting. Follow ye His bidding, and praise ye God, your Lord, for that which He hath bestowed upon you. He, verily, is the Truth. No God is there but He. He revealeth what He pleaseth, through His words “Be and it is”.

Regards Tony

aeon6

I know an elderly Baha'i couple here. They left Iran during the revolution and didn't bring enough ****ing riches with them, so they've been wards of the state for decades. In general Baha'i people are rich with other wisdoms, but you can bet your life on them having an aversion to anything dark or dissident. This aversion is self-defeating.

aeon6

I see this site is censored, concerning itself with trivialites of the f word. I'm sure immense prudity follows in the footsteps of those that manage this site.

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I know an elderly Baha'i couple here. They left Iran during the revolution and didn't bring enough ****ing riches with them, so they've been wards of the state for decades. In general Baha'i people are rich with other wisdoms, but you can bet your life on them having an aversion to anything dark or dissident. This aversion is self-defeating.

Well you started off on a good foot. I welcome you.

:D;)

It is a Baha'i Law that all should earn a living and not be wards of the state, that is, if one is capable and able to find a job.

Peace be with you, Regards Tony

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I see this site is censored, concerning itself with trivialites of the f word. I'm sure immense prudity follows in the footsteps of those that manage this site.

That is a wonderful thing, profanity shouldn't be considered as part of our speach.

Regards Tony