• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Signs of the Times - What’s happening to our world?

loverofhumanity

We are all the leaves of one tree
Premium Member
How are things going? Especially with your Catholic friends?

Obviously, things are changing fast. The problems are forcing all people to put aside their differences. So, this could be exactly what the Baha'i have been saying all along. But, if more trials and tribulations keep happening and things get worse... like an evil world leader as like what some Christians believe, then maybe their interpretation is correct. Hopefully not. I'd much rather have the Baha'i be right, but then... what is the next step? Baha'is can't fix what's wrong right now. Do Baha'is believe that if world leaders read and studied the Baha'i writings that they would find all the answers in there? But then, since they are not Baha'is, do you expect them to adopt the Baha'i plan?

And what would that look like? All people are one? So why would there be borders? Would a Baha'i economic plan be put in place that eliminates the extremes of wealth and poverty? Would all nations reduce their militarizes? Or, is everything going to be at a snail pace? And, if it is, then will there have to be more catastrophes to move it to the next level?

Then, what did God and Baha'u'llah expect when the world leaders rejected him? Were they going to implement everything needed to create peace and unity right then if, by chance, the leaders accepted him? Or, was it still going to be a slow process? But, there was no need for a plan back then, God and Baha'u'llah knew he'd be rejected. So now what? The Baha'is have the "perfect" God sent plan. And that plan is only going to be put into practice gradually as a reluctant world has to be forced into compliance through a bunch of calamities?

Anyway, if everything is just going to be by taking baby steps, the world isn't going to change all that much. There will still be a lot of problems. And what will the Baha'is be doing? Making a new world or saying "See, we told you. You could have had peace on Earth way back then, but you and the leaders of the world rejected God's messenger."

We’ll all be working together as now to try and make it happen sooner and faster but things like prejudice won’t disappear overnight but with.a lot of effort and hard work from one and all.

Unfortunately many don’t like the idea of hard work to make the world anew and expect it all to fall into their laps, that God will descend and fix everything magically.
This ‘entitlement’ attitude is just so unrealistic and divorced from reality that I believe it’s what is the cause of delaying the betterment of our world.

So many don’t want to join with us in building the Kingdom of God because it involves hard work and goes against beliefs and views that Christ will do it all Himself. So the Kingdom of God takes much longer to build and is delayed because so many are stuck in ‘entitlement mode’ believing that without lifting a finger paradise will appear out of thin air. So workers are few.

That's not how it’s happening. Children need to be educated that all humanity are equal. Youth need to be taught virtues. Many generations must pass before we unlearn all these harmful sentiments such as prejudice and begin to reap the joy and benefits of a flourishing world civilisation based on oneness, Justice and equality

We live in an automated society where things happen instantly such as turning a light on or driving a car. But there is just no ‘instant new world’ formula. It’s all painstaking, hard work and people shirk from that as they want instant results with the least effort.

Look at Haifa, the beautiful Baha’i gardens. Do you know how much hard, very hard work goes into every tree and plant? It doesn’t happen magically but through pain and effort.

If people really sincerely want a new world then Baha’u’llah has brought a workable blueprint but it’s up to all of us to make it happen. Wishing for a new world or complaining that the current world is bad or corrupt won’t make it happen - only hard, very hard work.

So we Baha’is are busy building this new world but it’s taking forever and a day because of worker shortages. This world is for everyone but is everyone for this world?

Some want only a Christian or Muslim world. Never going to happen. It can’t be a world based on any one race, religion or nation only on our common humanity.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
We’ll all be working together as now to try and make it happen sooner and faster but things like prejudice won’t disappear overnight but with.a lot of effort and hard work from one and all.

Unfortunately many don’t like the idea of hard work to make the world anew and expect it all to fall into their laps, that God will descend and fix everything magically.
This ‘entitlement’ attitude is just so unrealistic and divorced from reality that I believe it’s what is the cause of delaying the betterment of our world.

So many don’t want to join with us in building the Kingdom of God because it involves hard work and goes against beliefs and views that Christ will do it all Himself. So the Kingdom of God takes much longer to build and is delayed because so many are stuck in ‘entitlement mode’ believing that without lifting a finger paradise will appear out of thin air. So workers are few.

That's not how it’s happening. Children need to be educated that all humanity are equal. Youth need to be taught virtues. Many generations must pass before we unlearn all these harmful sentiments such as prejudice and begin to reap the joy and benefits of a flourishing world civilisation based on oneness, Justice and equality

We live in an automated society where things happen instantly such as turning a light on or driving a car. But there is just no ‘instant new world’ formula. It’s all painstaking, hard work and people shirk from that as they want instant results with the least effort.

Look at Haifa, the beautiful Baha’i gardens. Do you know how much hard, very hard work goes into every tree and plant? It doesn’t happen magically but through pain and effort.

If people really sincerely want a new world then Baha’u’llah has brought a workable blueprint but it’s up to all of us to make it happen. Wishing for a new world or complaining that the current world is bad or corrupt won’t make it happen - only hard, very hard work.

So we Baha’is are busy building this new world but it’s taking forever and a day because of worker shortages. This world is for everyone but is everyone for this world?

Some want only a Christian or Muslim world. Never going to happen. It can’t be a world based on any one race, religion or nation only on our common humanity.
Science has to stop then.

For the message of spirit is that when man changed God, the stone of SION its fusion.....and forced God to make him see his self...meaning gave encoded gas radiation burning feed back imagery.....why we saw Jesus in the clouds, who said, my Father was already recorded in the Heavens as original scientist.

Who chose to sacrifice my male baby human adult life. How it was taught.

For the Kingdom of God is natural.

Which means without technology. And I do not think that any human on Earth today would agree to have technology removed......for that actual condition was caused by science originally, to encode the atmosphere so that it supported his machine use, instead of life just living naturally and healthily.

The original in the Image of God the stone was the ATOM signal...that allowed the water signal...sitting in the face of the deep, where water directly descended from....between God O spirit gases burning and cold space, womb...forming the inheritance of spirit.

And spirit inheritance first only belongs to God.....not to any Nature.

Then Nature a long time afterwards existed, then man, then science.

Science changed Earth Nature, then Garden Nature evicted life.

Then Garden Nature, then animals and then man and woman equal.

How the theme about male science memory and technology was taught.

Machine has in fact taken over the communication in Earth's atmosphere...and we gave our life health to the machines.

What our own human warnings were about.

Teaching that we are a human family who share by fact of science evidence originally the same 2 human being parents in human DNA...demonstrates that life diversified its Genetics due to science irradiating the Earth for machine control.

So spiritual humanity knowing and realising we are a natural extended human family wonder at what rational teaching we should use as self advice for self assistance.

To rationalise advice is to first be aware of what humanity has done that is wrong against natural spiritual history and self.

And then try to make the best and most sensible choices that they can achieve.

Yet unless we say, give up technology, then we will always face a human mental issue with our brain chemistry that relies on natural transmitting atmospheric radiation. And it is chemical brain radiation imbalances that has caused all human issues expressed in human life.

Therefore humanity need to realize this problem is true and inherent to success and survival is to never allow any leader with a mind imbalance to own dictating idealism to anyone else.

In human life historically only the best known male aged and wise man was successful in being a tribal leader in the best of intentions for his human family.

And the same has to be applied by all world communities today. Begin at the top with the best spiritual mind and psyche, to allow re development back into the loving human family we all should live as.....knowing that we will always have to contend with brain imbalances because of technology.

CG Didymus

Veteran Member
You may want to take a look at this:

The McKinsey company report on Augmented Intelligence
Forbes article on automation taking some jobs
European commission report on AI and jobs - large pdf article

If anyone has used a smart phone with Face ID unlock - that is passive biometrics right there - so certain aspects of what you are alluding to @CG Didymus , may be done via Augmented / Artificial Intelligence / technology.

The world that former Presidential candidate Andrew Yang referred to - where many get sustenance money from the government may slowly become a reality in the not-too-distant future. I have personally worked with teams for example installing electronic health records in clinics and hospitals - guess what happened to the jobs of the "Secretaries" and "Medical Records Departments" - they still exist - but vastly reduced in size and doing slightly different jobs.

So life goes on and humans adapt.....
Yes, lots of jobs have already been replaced by machines. In construction, though, it is still cheap immigrant labor that is doing most of the work.

I'm beginning to worry about things like music too. My friends and I formed a band, but most of the music we play is 40-50 years old. What's going to happen to rock and roll when my generation dies out? Will it be like the big band era? Where four people with electric guitars and drums replaced an orchestra? Today, kids are making music on their phones.

CG Didymus

Veteran Member
Some religions are just determined to push themselves forward in any situation, working the numbers, manipulating the prophesies, seeing their 'truth' in every tragedy, war, peace, advance, etc etc that occurs.

........ and reversing themselves in to every other religion, culture, tenet and group.

It can be interesting to observe, this kind of evangelistic 'knitting;', but it can also be intensely irritating at times.
Yep, Christians do that same knitting. But Baha'is barely believe in what the Bible and NT says, yet they weave their magic to show how Baha'u'llah and the Bab fulfilled every prophesy. And now a Hindu prophesy 432, 000 years is made into something else to get it to fit into the Baha'i scheme of things. Unfortunately, you and I have been close enough to the inner workings of how a local Baha'i community really works. It wasn't that smooth. A "good" community had a weekly fireside and had at least nine adult members so they could form a Local Spiritual Assembly. A "great" community was blessed with a very charismatic person and everyone wanted to hear them speak. And, it was typical that they had some people that could sing too. Very similar to a "good" and "great" Christian Church.

I was in Southern California and had Seals and Crofts in Los Angeles along with Hand of the Cause Bill Sears in the area. But, Calvary Chapel in Costa Mesa, Calif. still out did the Baha'is. They had 2000 kids coming to Saturday night Christian Rock concerts. And that was every week. The "big" fireside my Baha'i friends took me to had an average of 15 to 20 people.

Anyway, the point is... the local Baha'i, even in San Diego and Los Angeles, aren't doing all that much. Now I live near San Francisco and I have never heard of any Baha'i event. What are they doing? What do they do? Back then, most Baha'is were "followers" not leaders. They depended on the efforts of the few charismatic people in the area.

Then there were the "inactive" Baha'is. They signed a card declaring their beliefs and then what? Why didn't they join in? What were they expecting? I'm sure it was more than what they got. And I'll bet that things haven't changed much. What are Baha'is really doing? And not just those few charismatic ones. The average Baha'is... what are they doing? They aren't that much different than the pew seating nominal Christians.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
For as long as humans have told stories, those stories said that our Universe fell out of another Universe.

And once humans lived on Earth not in the Universe we inherited, we lived differently a very long time ago.

And that story said OsI r Is to IsIs to Horus = hours.

Claiming that we fell out of that galaxy, travelled on a stone Ark as God, with its family....Suns and planets.

Scientific male known awareness today about stone travelling as a body of stone. Males in modern day sciences are affected in science by that male memory and natural knowledge...relating to scientific idealism.

Which was what conscious teaching related to being honest about a human being only being a human living on just a stone planet inside of an irradiated attacked gas atmosphere....what information consciousness realizes.

And only a portion of our planetary body/Union survived.....what the verbal story was.

Males said, I will quantify this history to be a UFO war...to establish that I was aware it happened due to cold radiation attack change.

Why is it today that the WORD cr ISIS is expressed?

And then have a look at who we always claimed was the Destroyer of life on Earth, its health and also its Nature.

The con of science. What changed a rational loving caring and kind human being into beast like unnatural monstrous expressions....by mind conditions.

Not consciousness for Satanic radiation methods 1000 years ago...the dark ages removed consciousness so it did not return aware until 2000 years.

So in the Year 2000
2000 was designated as the International Year for the Culture of Peace[1] and the World Mathematical Year.[2]

Conscious awareness.

Yet as said incoming attacks on O God the Earth still arriving.....so the Earth body proves it was not saved.
January 18 – The Tagish Lake meteorite impacts the Earth in Canada.

February 9 – Torrential rains in Africa lead to the worst flooding in Mozambique in 50 years, which lasts until March and kills 800 people.
March 12
July 14 – A powerful solar flare, later named the Bastille Day event, causes a geomagnetic storm on Earth

October 3 – Approximate start of Autumn 2000 Western Europe floods (particularly affecting England) precipitated by days of heavy rain.

Teaching correct information from book reading, is just quantified in human life to be a theist.

Understanding rationally expressed human medical science evidence about self life, a totally differently expressed self advice...….what the Bible stories inferred.

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!
Actually @oldbadger - it was back when I was in my business masters class - I believe the early 2000's - (Just for the record I have one doctorate and 3 Masters - which makes me a bit of an underachiever) when "online" meetings via WebEx and other platforms were just catching on. My professor at the time - it was a Cost Accounting class - predicted that large companies would shift a portion of the their business travel - which at the time formed a large component of the "reliable repeat business" for airlines - to online platforms. This would include executives and consultants who could work from a distance of course largely driven by savings in $$.

The airlines I think - have adapted and shifted their marketing and culture to where I know - at least for Southwest - was advertising complete vacation packages in partnership with hotels / resorts and car rental companies.

And so I believe will happen after this - if more people can work from outside of the workplace, it will affect more than just the airlines IMO, vehicle sales and fuel sales (gasoline, petrol depending on what it referred to in your neck-o-the woods) will also proportionately take a hit. By the same token - the need and sales of WiFi and protective technology like VPN and 2-factor authentication (think RSA, Duo, Symantec) may be ticking up.

Us humans, again, IMO, have an incredible capacity to adapt and continue as circumstances change and evolve. I do not for a moment believe that these are the end times. But then again I subscribe to the cyclical - not linear - theory of time as per Advaita Vedanta - have an interesting mythological story about that, which I can share in case someone is interested.

All good points.
The UK wants to clear its roads of IC powered vehicles within about ten years.

Since some vehicle manufacturers are closing their factories over Europe at this time, and since airlines have seriously reduced services just now, this might be the trigger which introduces new ideas and policies after the virus has died down.

It's all going to be very interesting............ :)

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!
Yep, Christians do that same knitting. But Baha'is barely believe in what the Bible and NT says, yet they weave their magic to show how Baha'u'llah and the Bab fulfilled every prophesy. And now a Hindu prophesy 432, 000 years is made into something else to get it to fit into the Baha'i scheme of things. Unfortunately, you and I have been close enough to the inner workings of how a local Baha'i community really works. It wasn't that smooth. A "good" community had a weekly fireside and had at least nine adult members so they could form a Local Spiritual Assembly. A "great" community was blessed with a very charismatic person and everyone wanted to hear them speak. And, it was typical that they had some people that could sing too. Very similar to a "good" and "great" Christian Church.

I was in Southern California and had Seals and Crofts in Los Angeles along with Hand of the Cause Bill Sears in the area. But, Calvary Chapel in Costa Mesa, Calif. still out did the Baha'is. They had 2000 kids coming to Saturday night Christian Rock concerts. And that was every week. The "big" fireside my Baha'i friends took me to had an average of 15 to 20 people.

Anyway, the point is... the local Baha'i, even in San Diego and Los Angeles, aren't doing all that much. Now I live near San Francisco and I have never heard of any Baha'i event. What are they doing? What do they do? Back then, most Baha'is were "followers" not leaders. They depended on the efforts of the few charismatic people in the area.

Then there were the "inactive" Baha'is. They signed a card declaring their beliefs and then what? Why didn't they join in? What were they expecting? I'm sure it was more than what they got. And I'll bet that things haven't changed much. What are Baha'is really doing? And not just those few charismatic ones. The average Baha'is... what are they doing? They aren't that much different than the pew seating nominal Christians.

I remember those days, and a few years before then as well. Do you remember Steeleye Span? 'All around my hat, I will wear the green willow' ....? I met Doctor St Bard Baker, the man of the trees..... It all looked and sounded so good......... until some of the translations showed the real religion underneath.

Oh well...... nothing to see here, folks..... move along.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Signs of the times.

Cause and effect, karma, what you want is not always what you get.

Never be greedy.

Never pretend you are God, the stone...for you are not.

Pretending you are God the stone....says I am not the machine....fake AI inference, mind affect lying science statements.

Father told me that Earth dropped into deeper colder empty space, to stop Earth expansion from you heating up the Earth atmospheric science....as proven by ICE melting.

Meaning you sped up the speed of light...in Satanic terms, you illuminated natural light by burning up a higher percentile of Earth natural gas mass.

If Earth had not dropped, which I witnessed one body of gas mass released and let go of the cloak, ABBA or Father mantle, coat of many colours, Earth gas spirits.

And it was when I got irradiated burnt...seeing you were claiming Mother Abomination themes for science/mountain temples...and pyramid.

Father told me that Earth pressure had to be re pressurized by that drop into colder space, why that gas mass let go...seeing it keeps the Earth buoyant where it is.

Earth had to drop in space to save itself from not exploding into ORIGIN spirit...volcanic gas release, the ORIGIN of the male scientist reality...where gases began as life on Earth mentality.

Why we called you Satanists, in male human life, for you are....enjoy all of the phenomena and it titillates your Satanic psyche every time something new in phenomena in UFO history occurs....you get really excited....you know the sort of excitement that no male should express against his family sort of meaning.

Father said so the amount of heated radiation you caused in the upper space we moved from....now cools in a changed pressure.....how and why metal bodies of just straight UFO mass plummet as metal to the ground on Earth.

That type of look and SEE what you caused.

The theme of comets/meteors incoming only proves that gases in out of space travelling put back gas/coat of many colours anytime...for the reason...hot spatial UFO causes...by human scientists.

Archaeologists uncover 20,000-year-old UFO wreckage near Site C

Time dating cold radiation owns no time dating...for time is relevant only to movement and gases burning as an atmosphere.

You would not know how much God stone fusion was gone nor how long it took for that metal to form in changed spatial pressures....but you should realize it is what science causes...large bodies of metal asides from stone hitting Earth.

Stone was the first body released from the sun mass.
Metal the second.

So when you get a stone body coming, it is cooling, so before that a metal body hit....what you must be wrong about.

For metal was not first, stone was.

Metal burns first, then a stone hits....as the saving cooling of gas release.

UFOs form from how much metal radiation mass was heated in space by science...as communicators.

Factually it is like the male scientist is the designer of giving the alien his spaceship, as if you built it for the alien your own self.

For the heated radiation sits, where it was released in the cold Earth atmospheric mass...that shifts when Earth does.

So they get left in space heated, then pressure cools them and joins them together, how you then get hit by science cause and effect for playing around with natural.

What Father told me about what males realized they caused before.

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
If we do speak the truth then doesn't Christ if He returned have any say over Christians or the Bible?
If Jesus would need the likes of you to parrot that he has been sent by Allah, then he would be a very poor representative of Allah.
This attempt to proselytize is OK only for the likes of the 19th Century Iranian preacher, Bahaollah.
Since some vehicle manufacturers are closing their factories over Europe at this time, and since airlines have seriously reduced services just now, this might be the trigger which introduces new ideas and policies after the virus has died down. It's all going to be very interesting. :)
Perhaps Zeppelins, dirigibles. :)

Last edited:

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
If Jesus would need the likes of you to parrot that he has been sent by Allah, then he would be a very poor representative of Allah.
This attempt to proselytize is OK only for the likes of the 19th Century Iranian preacher, Bahaollah.Perhaps Zeppelins, gas-filled balloons again.

Jesus chose a fisherman and a women of the night to be some of His followers.

I am sure God works in mysterious ways, as he even spreads His cause by your responses.

People get to choose.

Regards Tony

loverofhumanity

We are all the leaves of one tree
Premium Member
This attempt to proselytize is OK only for the likes of the 19th Century Iranian preacher, Bahaollah.Perhaps Zeppelins, dirigibles. :)

We’re damned if we do and damned if we don’t.

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
:) Not my problem. Why does not your Allah talk with all the people directly rather than sending prophets / sons / messengers / manifestations / mahdis with no evidence of being such?

IndigoChild5559

Loving God and my neighbor as myself.
Our world is fast changing. Now this virus is closing down the world.

Does your religion say anything about these times? My religion says plenty.

So what does this virus mean to religionists? Is it a prophecy of your Faith? Or do you think it is preparing the world for something?

Please share your views as I have many passages in my Faith referring to these times but want to know what you all think, believe and feel.

Those without a Faith may like to comment on the financial and social implications of the world shutting down, how long it might last and what long term effect it could have.

Will this cause permanent changes to humanity?
Sure a virus is threatening us, but instead of wiping out a third of Europe, we are using our advanced knowledge to get ahead of it.

At the very least, no one is blaming Jews for poisoning the wells. Baruch Hashem!!!

I have to say, I think that despite its problems such as climate change and overpopulation, the world has become a much better place. Consider that cities are less violent, that international warfare has declined, and that science has decreased pain and suffering, helped us live longer, and made our lives ever so much easier.

IndigoChild5559

Loving God and my neighbor as myself.
:) Not my problem. Why does not your Allah talk with all the people directly rather than sending prophets / sons / messengers / manifestations / mahdis with no evidence of being such?
The fact that Muhammad was a pedophile is all the evidence you need that he was not a prophet. IMHO.

Jainarayan

ॐ नमो भगवते वासुदेवाय
Staff member
Premium Member
Do not put them on the same pedestal.

I’m not, I never have, I never will. I’m not suggesting they’re even similar. Again, you’ve misconstrued or misread what I wrote. I simply maintain that stories about Jesus and his teachings and philosophy were lifted from and influenced by (I used the word source) the stories and teachings of Krishna and possibly even the Buddha. Influence does not equate to sameness.

Jainarayan

ॐ नमो भगवते वासुदेवाय
Staff member
Premium Member
Good, I also beleive this is so, that they are One.

Regards Tony

Don’t make it sound like I believe they are the same. They’re not as far as I’m concerned. Don’t put words in my mouth to try to support your beliefs. I categorically and unequivocally reject your beliefs.

Jedster

At the very least, no one is blaming Jews for poisoning the wells. Baruch Hashem!!!

Apparently some are in Turkey

The coronavirus is a Zionist plot spread by Jews to decrease the world population, some members of Turkey's press and public have said, according to the Middle East Media Research Institute.
MEMRI, which specializes in translating Middle Eastern media into English, has uncovered a number of incidences of Turks blaming the coronavirus epidemic on Jews and Zionism.

Coronavirus is a Zionist plot, say Turkish politicians, media, public

aeon6

To avert panic, please consider:
There's nothing to fear but fear itself. One may identify it as Angst.
What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.
These are "platitudes" that actually cause a catharsis in your brain.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
My kids were sent home with laptops... expanding on that, the State could provide more time off for teachers, while giving them the same pay, allowing them to seek other income possibilities, while at the same time having computer programs to grade papers.

...Because I feel like being a teacher is more demanding for what they earn in wages. So shortening classes, or reducing class time could be a positive thing for teachers.
I would be more privy to a smaller class size where each student can get more individual attention.