• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Signs of the Times - What’s happening to our world?

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!
Ok but I believe this is supposition. What IF we are only guilty of telling other religions the truth that their Promised One has come? Is that a crime or some kind of insult? The foundation of all these allegations against Baha’is I believe, is the assumption we are wrong. What if we are telling you and the world the truth?

Aren’t Christians waiting for Christ’s return as are other religions their Messiah? What IF He has come? Then isn’t all we really stand guilty of is letting them know their Beloved has appeared?

Everyone seems to automatically be assuming the posture that we are wrong. What if we are telling the truth?

If we do speak the truth then doesn't Christ if He returned have any say over Christians or the Bible? If Christ returned wouldn’t He have the right to tell Christians that they misinterpreted the prophecies? The same with Buddha. Ananda asked the Buddha who will they follow when He is gone and He said a future Buddha Maitreya so if that Buddha has arrived then haven’t Buddhists been instructed to turn to Him?

We individual Baha’is have no authority whatsoever. It is Baha’u’llah, Who we believe to be the Promised One Who is the Authority and claims to be the Lord of all religions and He has rebuked Kings and religious leaders appealing to them to change their ways.

Does that cause disunity? Of course. Baha’u’llah came to bring truth not to appease the worlds religious leaders. For His claims He was exiled and imprisoned for 40 years. So the world, as it listens to it’s religious leaders is going to be vehemently opposed to Baha’u’llah, the Baha’i Faith and Baha’is notwithstanding their own Holy Books speak of Him. But there will be many fair minded people who won’t go down that path as we are peaceful people to those who know us. Not perfect but peaceful.

It is to be expected that we will, because of the claims made by Baha’u’llah be vehemently opposed at every turn by one and all.

...a large multitude of people will arise against you, showing oppression, expressing contumely and derision, shunning your society, and heaping upon you ridicule

There is no gain personal or other for Baha’is to tell humanity that their awaited Promised One has come.

The clash is that this news does not go down well at all with religious leaders who I believe want to maintain control over their followers as if they are their own personal possessions.

I believe a Promised One is seen as the greatest threat to the authority and power of religious leaders which is why whenever a Christ or a Muhammad appear They are crucified, tortured, imprisoned and exiled. Refer to history.

So although the Baha’i message and Baha’is are peaceful, the Authority of Baha’u’llah I believe as the Promised One is seen as a threat to all religious leaders who inform their followers likewise that He is a false prophet and such and that we are stirrers up of mischief or satanic when in fact we are guilty I believe of nothing but informing them that their Promised One has appeared.

So I believe that until courageous people arise who will disregard tradition and the common views held by priests and look with their own eyes appear that we will be opposed, hated, ridiculed and shunned in every which way possible to silence our voice.

But I wouldn’t be automatically assuming that Baha’u’llah is not the Promised One. It could be true.
Hmmmmm..... Loverofhumanity, I don't think it can be true.

Back in the day I used to listen to folks explaining their beliefs and religions to Bahá'ís and the regular Baha'i response was 'You don't realise it but you're a Baha'i!' when in fact Bahá'ís did not believe in the same things at all.

For example, you do not believe in any Christian Creed that I know of. You just don't You would need to mangle it in to some non Christian tenet to fit with the Baha'i tenets.

If Baha'i was all about God it wouldn't be a minor religion nearly 200 years after it started.

Jainarayan

ॐ नमो भगवते वासुदेवाय
Staff member
Premium Member
I guess you will have to ask God as to why God chooses to send Messengers and then that Messenger asks the followers to share the Faith.

That's the point ... Krishna is not a messenger sent by God. To a very great number of Hindus, including me, Krishna IS God. He is no one's messenger. No one sent him. To rewrite or rework him into something other is an affront to Hindus. This is thousands year old Hindu belief no one, not Hindus and especially not non-Hindus, has a right to change.

He himself says he takes birth and manifests on Earth:

BG 4.6: Although I am unborn, the Lord of all living entities, and have an imperishable nature, yet I appear in this world by virtue of Yogmaya, my divine power.

BG 4.7: Whenever there is a decline in righteousness and an increase in unrighteousness, O Arjun, at that time I manifest myself on earth.

BG 4.8: To protect the righteous, to annihilate the wicked, and to reestablish the principles of dharma I appear on this earth, age after age.

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member
Very glad it’s not a plague but it’s being treated as if it’s a plague? Why?

Because it still kills. Without measures to control the influx into hospitals, it will kill millions worldwide.
With measures, it will kill only thousands.

Today is a perfect tests case for people to decide what they think is more important: saving lives, or money.

Maybe indecurity that there’s no vaccine?

Well obviously, if there was a vaccine, there'ld be no need for locking down societies... Because then we could just hand out vaccines.

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
That's the point ... Krishna is not a messenger sent by God. To a very great number of Hindus, including me, Krishna IS God. He is no one's messenger. No one sent him. To rewrite or rework him into something other is an affront to Hindus. This is thousands year old Hindu belief no one, not Hindus and especially not non-Hindus, has a right to change.

He himself says he takes birth and manifests on Earth:

BG 4.6: Although I am unborn, the Lord of all living entities, and have an imperishable nature, yet I appear in this world by virtue of Yogmaya, my divine power.

BG 4.7: Whenever there is a decline in righteousness and an increase in unrighteousness, O Arjun, at that time I manifest myself on earth.

BG 4.8: To protect the righteous, to annihilate the wicked, and to reestablish the principles of dharma I appear on this earth, age after age.

I also see this is what Jesus Christ, Moses, Muhammad, Zoroaster, Bab and Baha'u'llah also offer, just with different words from the same God. The question we mush ask ourselves is, now we know the size of creation, why we would think that God, at any time, has been a body of a man. I see that God does not descend into creation, creation is contained, God is not contained.

This is also the story of Jesus and the Virgin birth, it explains how God is unborn with an imperishable nature, but appears in the world. It is through Gods chosen Messenger in each age God Gives a Message to Humanity. Baha'u'llah has now explained this connection in great detail. The Messenger is all we can know about God, they are the 'Self of God' among us, they are the source of divine power, the 'First and the Last', the 'Beginning and the End', the 'Alpha and Omega'.

All scriptures have the same promise, which is also a warning for us to heed. Given the state of the world, it is more than Logical that this event has happened. The place chosen this time for God to send His Messenger was Persia. Persia was at such a level of decline that it was time for the promise to be fulfilled, the warnings given for us to all consider.

That ties into the above quotes and all Scriptures have these same passages. It is up to us if we want to see our One God in all His Messengers, or only choose to see it in the Sun of Krishna, a Sun that rose thousands of years ago. The same Spirit that was the God we see in Krishna, has risen many times since that day and fulfilled the promise given and will arise in ages to come to again fulfill the promise given by Krishna in the past.

I see we can learn from each other, only when we can accept we are One, under One God. None of us has a special Faith, it is about finding the God that shines from all Faiths.

Regards Tony

CG Didymus

Veteran Member
It could or may not indicate the following, it works for me. ;)

432,000 can also be seen as at least 3 cycles, with others to come.

So from Krishna we have 4 cycles, I see that may be cycles of prophecy;

4 = Moses, Zoroaster, Buddha and Jesus Christ.

Then a cycle that seals Prophecy and opens the door to the promise which is 3 cycles

3 = Muhammad, Bab and Baha'u'llah.

The 2 cycle is the fulfilment which is left open by the unknown cycles to come.

2 = Bab and Baha'u'llah which will again last 500,000 years, to which details will be provided.

As far as I'm concerned that's a misuse and misinterpretation of Hindu belief, which is altogether too common and a misappropriation among new religious movements, New Age and universalism.

I guess you will have to ask God as to why God chooses to send Messengers and then that Messenger asks the followers to share the Faith.

No one pushes any person away by having a conversation. We have choices and choices have to be made. We can look at the value of both sides of the discussion.

That is what God gives us, who am I to say it should unfold in any other way but by deeds supported by words.
You were "sharing" anything Baha'u'llah had said. It was something you concocted. And you call it a "conversation", but is it a two way conversation? Do you know why or care why some Hindus believe these things? Do you know which of their Holy Books these things come from? I don't, but I'd be interested in knowing. I doubt if you know but you are giving an interpretation of the meaning of those beliefs? That is why I see it as a problem.

CG Didymus

Veteran Member
:) You forget Mirza Ghulam Ahmad, the Mahdi, of the Ahmadiyyas, with the latest message from Allah. The message that Bahaollah gave to the world was wrong, and Allah had to send a correction immediately in the form of Mirza Ghulam Ahmad.

I have not forgotten he was a man with many great teachings and that he has followers that practice those teachings.

You still forget that Mirza Ghulam Ahmad was the mahdi and not Bab. You can ask our resident Ahmadiyya.
Same kind of thing, Tony... For Baha'is, your prophet is a "manifestation" of God, a perfect reflection of God and the only one who speaks for God in this time. But who is Mirza Ghulam Ahmad to Baha'i he is "just" a man? Why do some people believe he is the Mahdi and not the Baha'i prophet?

Tony, all I'm trying to point out is that Baha'is, in practice, do not respect the beliefs of others. They, one way or another, nullify the beliefs of all the other religions. You can try and call it "sharing" if you want. But, it sounds more like one person "telling" the other what is true.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Our world is fast changing. Now this virus is closing down the world.

Does your religion say anything about these times? My religion says plenty.

So what does this virus mean to religionists? Is it a prophecy of your Faith? Or do you think it is preparing the world for something?

Please share your views as I have many passages in my Faith referring to these times but want to know what you all think, believe and feel.

Those without a Faith may like to comment on the financial and social implications of the world shutting down, how long it might last and what long term effect it could have.

Will this cause permanent changes to humanity?
Males own cause and effect, and we spiritually were always taught be careful what you wish for...and then try to manipulate by gained secrecy.

The Destroyer mentality in the Holy words...self prophecized as based on one only condition that was never natural SCIENCE.

Its concepts designed to force change and cause unnatural karmic outcome.

Males have stated in manipulative male choices in groups...we want the financial change to be manipulated.

What you get is not always what you want....what spirit always taught my life...so never try to tell or manipulate spirit for self gain.

Water is in its vibration droplet made in the Image of SION....fusion of the origin form of GOD..the angel who fell into hell...spirit burning gases that became HELL.

And locked us out of Hell.

What God the Earth angels means to humanity.

Males began to try to remove the SION/ fusion of God back to zero....meaning to unlock Hell and open Earth to it.....as a matter of fact...the Destroyer scientist.

For science was originally Satanism, as we got told as humans, our brothers, the Satanist tried to have God destroyed.

God the atom owns the IMAGE pattern/manifestation and communication to hold HOLY WATER in its vibrating droplet like an atom pattern, but water owning the holy star within it.

Males using communication/vibration and oscillation and putting nuclear chemicals into the Earth atmosphere unnaturally changed the vibration of the water.

ICE melted as proof that they did. In ICE is lots of old bacterias and microbes...that own invasion of water.

So we lose our natural healing ability in water.

Then vibrational irrational science communicating falsely in the Earth water gas mass...changed the vibration of Holy Water.

If Holy water was changed by vibration only....we would not be sick.

But because unnatural microbial non cellular support also invade the water, our natural ability to heal self is removed...….seeing putting water mass as mass into the atmosphere the Ark evaluation says, that life still had survived...attacked.

Science is known by quantifiable ancient Prophets, a multi male known spiritual aware mind that exists first....to have foretold that science prophetically by its determined want of the origins of science...to have life destroyed on Earth.

So prophecy already predicted that when the DNA evolved and healed, the scientist who destroys would get born to warn us.

That scientist was by NAME sake Stephen Haw KING. Sacrificed mind/brain and spirit body, evidence.

So the sacrificed life of male baby given back his HOLY DNA...then lived and was sacrificed and gave science its warning.

They laughed at him, as predictable...for science in the Destroyer mentality is predictable.

Males in science owned factually all forms of warning teachings to self...why scientific argument increased on values of its own studies of self proof.

upload_2020-3-19_11-48-49.png
holy water droplet.

GOD natural holy history the angel of God stone formed its inheritor on the face of the great deep....not a male....which is what you should have realized....since when do you male human own everything you talk about?

What the warnings about ownership and control and greed does to a sick male psyche.

upload_2020-3-19_11-50-0.png
The spirit form of God, in who we depend upon as the angel who died for us first as original sin owning the physical form of FUSION...the atom.

Whose inheritor water, owns the HOLY star as our living Saviour/inheritance.

Who they removed and sacrificed in evil burning radiation atmospheric sciences.

Why we are all so sick today...already prophecized by calculations in the sciences...for science is the reason it happens...just as they were all taught before.

CG Didymus

Veteran Member
Hi CG.

Humanity doesn’t evolve spiritually very fast. From recent calamities we did become more universal and have gone down the path of world trade and world solidarity and world mindedness after the great wars with the UN and such. International technologies enabled things like the olympics and world mingling. Interfaith and multi culturalism have also appeared. Yet there is much more to be done agreed.

The Baha’i view is that the Kingdom of God will be rolled out gradually not a sudden overnight event and that just like it took hundreds of years for Christianity to establish itself so too will it be with the Baha’i Faith.

There are no shortcuts. Humanity advances spiritually slowly and gradually and often through tests and suffering rather than willing choice so I believe we are headed towards world peace and world unity but the path is torturous because we resist it not realising that it is a far better place that Baha’u’llah is seeking to take us to. Fear of the unknown is what makes us fearful and hesitant,
How are things going? Especially with your Catholic friends?

Obviously, things are changing fast. The problems are forcing all people to put aside their differences. So, this could be exactly what the Baha'i have been saying all along. But, if more trials and tribulations keep happening and things get worse... like an evil world leader as like what some Christians believe, then maybe their interpretation is correct. Hopefully not. I'd much rather have the Baha'i be right, but then... what is the next step? Baha'is can't fix what's wrong right now. Do Baha'is believe that if world leaders read and studied the Baha'i writings that they would find all the answers in there? But then, since they are not Baha'is, do you expect them to adopt the Baha'i plan?

And what would that look like? All people are one? So why would there be borders? Would a Baha'i economic plan be put in place that eliminates the extremes of wealth and poverty? Would all nations reduce their militarizes? Or, is everything going to be at a snail pace? And, if it is, then will there have to be more catastrophes to move it to the next level?

Then, what did God and Baha'u'llah expect when the world leaders rejected him? Were they going to implement everything needed to create peace and unity right then if, by chance, the leaders accepted him? Or, was it still going to be a slow process? But, there was no need for a plan back then, God and Baha'u'llah knew he'd be rejected. So now what? The Baha'is have the "perfect" God sent plan. And that plan is only going to be put into practice gradually as a reluctant world has to be forced into compliance through a bunch of calamities?

Anyway, if everything is just going to be by taking baby steps, the world isn't going to change all that much. There will still be a lot of problems. And what will the Baha'is be doing? Making a new world or saying "See, we told you. You could have had peace on Earth way back then, but you and the leaders of the world rejected God's messenger."

Reactions: Jim

Jainarayan

ॐ नमो भगवते वासुदेवाय
Staff member
Premium Member
This is also the story of Jesus and the Virgin birth,

Which comes at least 1,000 years after the time Krishna is believed to have lived. Am I saying that the Krishna stories and Bhagavad Gita are the source of the Jesus stories and much of the Sermon on the Mount? Yes, yes I am saying exactly that.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
As a female, my whole spiritual life I was told that I had been given a message.

And that message was wanted to be known right when it was given...but spirit said that I could not give that message until I lived particular points of self reference in my life....for when you give messages spiritually next moment your life in whole is being categorized as if it did or did not fit a message being given.

Yet spirit taught me I did not personally have personal ownership of spirit....and as a Healer I did not charge anyone for my services, and said pass it on and help someone in your future who needs it.

Bahaullah probably lived the same experience....all messages were always important...so that humanity can reference their delivery to say, it occurred before, science does not just take one message as reality...but if it constantly recurs then they have to say it is real.

Whether or not they want to.....eventually all evidence suggests that it is real and correct.

For only living humans can claim I have been given a message...yet science then tries to denigrate the messenger and claim, self superiority, whilst that claim expressed through self, of mind owner and thinker was talking directly to their owned self....the scientist/Satanist Destroyer human being.

2 forms of human on Earth.....spiritual or not spiritual is defined by how they believe, choose to read and define human applied information and then what action they take about information.

Spiritual humanity do and cause no harm or as little harm as possible...love all their extended family....say information and messages does not make me a controller of anyone or anything, but a message and a way of life is real for our own Saviour/saving of self.

So in my life my Mother gave me many messages about human parenting, the loss of the male adult psyche mind into his child abuses....and so I knew that I was in fact gaining a female Mother spiritual message...that of course would be like the male...seeing the model of spiritual identity was a Holy Father or a Holy Mother.

Now that my Holy Father has told me his information, I know it real beyond any doubt.....for who could doubt reasoning to keep life safe?

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Which comes at least 1,000 years after the time Krishna is believed to have lived. Am I saying that the Krishna stories and Bhagavad Gita are the source of the Jesus stories and much of the Sermon on the Mount? Yes, yes I am saying exactly that.

What kept coming into Earth, that caused historically all life on Earth to be destroyed, Satanically a very long time ago...its alienation?

The UFO....and it was said it would not stop entering our gases until the Year 2012.

So if a prophecy said the atmospheric mass gas spirit was being sacrificed and removed then it was....same sacrifice and same event. Historically caused by science.

Science first re activates science, different amount of caused radiation...then it amasses and attacks us....for it is built up. Too much radiation, or extra radiation.

Therefore the Satanic attack kept recurring and everyone said I keep seeing Jesus return.

Now 2012 was meant to be a moment of that return, due to radiation having heated space, the paths that God takes in space.

And as it was prophecized, pre warned, the event would have said....yes due to the ancient scientist causing it.

And then Earth would have shifted its body into deeper cold space and we would have began to evolve/heal again.

So we lived the recurrence and it was stated it would recur.

If today males claim...when no creation existed, would that not also include information to say.....when the atom itself did not exist....as if science was going to build the physical presence atom their own selves?

Yet God the STONE owned fusion and the physical presence of ATOM...why it was always science taught never change GOD...the stone upon which the O angel is….God/Earth and life support?

The documents said that the attack on human life had not ended...and knew it would recur....it happens and you get new spiritually informed same type of quotes as the Jesus event and then want to say that it was not real?

ManSinha

I do reckon that airline travel will change forever.

Actually @oldbadger - it was back when I was in my business masters class - I believe the early 2000's - (Just for the record I have one doctorate and 3 Masters - which makes me a bit of an underachiever) when "online" meetings via WebEx and other platforms were just catching on. My professor at the time - it was a Cost Accounting class - predicted that large companies would shift a portion of the their business travel - which at the time formed a large component of the "reliable repeat business" for airlines - to online platforms. This would include executives and consultants who could work from a distance of course largely driven by savings in $$.

The airlines I think - have adapted and shifted their marketing and culture to where I know - at least for Southwest - was advertising complete vacation packages in partnership with hotels / resorts and car rental companies.

And so I believe will happen after this - if more people can work from outside of the workplace, it will affect more than just the airlines IMO, vehicle sales and fuel sales (gasoline, petrol depending on what it referred to in your neck-o-the woods) will also proportionately take a hit. By the same token - the need and sales of WiFi and protective technology like VPN and 2-factor authentication (think RSA, Duo, Symantec) may be ticking up.

Us humans, again, IMO, have an incredible capacity to adapt and continue as circumstances change and evolve. I do not for a moment believe that these are the end times. But then again I subscribe to the cyclical - not linear - theory of time as per Advaita Vedanta - have an interesting mythological story about that, which I can share in case someone is interested.

[EDIT]
Who's going to build things. Who's going to make things at the factories? Who's going to transport the things that people need? I'm in construction. My work is at a job site, and then I go to a different job site. If I go to a store for supplies, I'm counting on the things I need to be there. So if someone didn't cut a chunk of marble out of the ground in Italy... or a logger didn't chop down a tree in Oregon... then what? I don't get my marble tile and the 2x4's I need to do my job. If I call the tile store or the lumber company, that person might be working from home. But what is it for me for them to look at their computer and tell me that the things I ordered aren't going to be in... And they don't know when they will ever be in. Sure, they still have a job, but all the people that actually make the product and transport it to the store don't have a job and neither do I.

@CG Didymus

You may want to take a look at this:

The McKinsey company report on Augmented Intelligence
Forbes article on automation taking some jobs
European commission report on AI and jobs - large pdf article

If anyone has used a smart phone with Face ID unlock - that is passive biometrics right there - so certain aspects of what you are alluding to @CG Didymus , may be done via Augmented / Artificial Intelligence / technology.

The world that former Presidential candidate Andrew Yang referred to - where many get sustenance money from the government may slowly become a reality in the not-too-distant future. I have personally worked with teams for example installing electronic health records in clinics and hospitals - guess what happened to the jobs of the "Secretaries" and "Medical Records Departments" - they still exist - but vastly reduced in size and doing slightly different jobs.

So life goes on and humans adapt.....

[EDIT 2]
That's the point ... Krishna is not a messenger sent by God. To a very great number of Hindus, including me, Krishna IS God.

IMO - Lord Krishna is NOT God - He is literally the very Universe in which we exist -

ihaika-sthaṁ jagat kṛitsnaṁ paśhyādya sa-charācharam
mama dehe guḍākeśha yach chānyad draṣhṭum ichchhasi

Gita 11:7

Behold now, Arjun, the entire universe, with everything moving and non-moving, assembled together in my universal form. Whatever else you wish to see, observe it all within this universal form.

I have often stated - in all the mythology and stories about religious figures - there is none other than Sri Krishna who is supposed to have shown his devotees that the entire universe is contained within him.

Thanks for reading :)

Last edited:

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
You were "sharing" anything Baha'u'llah had said. It was something you concocted. And you call it a "conversation", but is it a two way conversation? Do you know why or care why some Hindus believe these things? Do you know which of their Holy Books these things come from? I don't, but I'd be interested in knowing. I doubt if you know but you are giving an interpretation of the meaning of those beliefs? That is why I see it as a problem.

I am happy for them to see it all as they wish CG.

In the end you have asked many times, if the teachings of Baha'u'llah are correct, then have we done enough to get that message out?

So what do you suggest? How do we show a Oneness, unless we show the Oneness by giving a new way to look at all things.

Remember, it is the Bible that says all things are made new. Krishna says all things are made new in one way or another, as does most prophecy.

What can I do if no one chooses to look with a different frame of reference, just as many have done in the past, to all Messengers?

Regards Tony

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Same kind of thing, Tony... For Baha'is, your prophet is a "manifestation" of God, a perfect reflection of God and the only one who speaks for God in this time. But who is Mirza Ghulam Ahmad to Baha'i he is "just" a man? Why do some people believe he is the Mahdi and not the Baha'i prophet?

Tony, all I'm trying to point out is that Baha'is, in practice, do not respect the beliefs of others. They, one way or another, nullify the beliefs of all the other religions. You can try and call it "sharing" if you want. But, it sounds more like one person "telling" the other what is true.

CG, Baha'u'llah has set the standard. 1844 and 1863 are when God's Messengers proclaimed. I see Mirza Ghulam Ahmad was influenced by them. God works in mysterious ways. Baha'u'llah offered that this is one way the Message is spread and it is up to each of us to sort it out.

The teachings of Mirza Ghulam Ahmad were pre-dated by the Message of the Bab and Baha'u'llah, I see his heart found connection with them.

Regards Tony

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member

Good, I also beleive this is so, that they are One.

Regards Tony

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
And what will the Baha'is be doing? Making a new world or saying "See, we told you. You could have had peace on Earth way back then, but you and the leaders of the world rejected God's messenger."
Yeah, that is what the Ahmadiyyas also will say. The Christians and Muslims also will say the same thing.
Get rid of all this foolishness of blaming each other. Get rid of all this foolishness of making the whole world Christian, Muslim, Bahai or Ahmadiyya. Get rid of the idea that any God / Allah sends prophets / sons / messngers / manifestations / mahdis with messages. They only create new religions and new conflicts. It is not any God / Allah that sends them. It is the Satan who sends them.

Last edited:

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
Jai, these Abrahamic religions and the Indian religions are not the same. Only the designation differs - prophet / son / messenger / manifestation / mahdi. Do not put them on the same pedestal.
Though all this is mythology (as an atheist Hindu, I do not believe that), if we believe it then Krishna came 3,000 years before Jesus.

Last edited:

rational experiences

Veteran Member
I am happy for them to see it all as they wish CG.

In the end you have asked many times, if the teachings of Baha'u'llah are correct, then have we done enough to get that message out?

So what do you suggest? How do we show a Oneness, unless we show the Oneness by giving a new way to look at all things.

Remember, it is the Bible that says all things are made new. Krishna says all things are made new in one way or another, as does most prophecy.

What can I do if no one chooses to look with a different frame of reference, just as many have done in the past, to all Messengers?

Regards Tony
Rationally what is made new?

The Destroyer reference in the Bible should not be ignored...for since when was a human life destroyed rationally in the state natural and holy and support?

Humans live and survive for about 100 years, why science in spirit gave its quote to be value C 100.

As a quote about Genetics.

If you attack/destroy genetics is it renewed?

No....it survived and then owns change and evolution.

So the documents talk about RETURN and evolution.

What allows our evolution?

Radiation to be removed....oxygen and water mass to accrue...what we said the ALIEN nation removed from us....ground fission by too much radiation removal of God radiating held fusion.

What is said to be crop circles the Devil mowing.

If you hold devil mowing, where is any renewal occurrence, if that occurrence was never natural...it was radiation fall out due to science practices.

For if reality exists....God, the stone did not begin our life with a Devil on the ground.

Males said....no the history of God O held fusion....talked about first as science, a group, yet all single selves.

The male group then got separated DNA by point position on the ground contact.

Why in herds, particular animals get UFO radiation destroyed...and if a human was standing where the cow or sheep or dog or other human got attacked, they would surely not claim it holy, or I began my life from a crop circle pattern.

But Satanists do...the alienist mentality.

So then single mindedness was introduced, a male realising in DNA separation cause and effect irradiated attack that the group mentality was a liar.

If you are living first original and natural, highest spirit state, self. In all naturally supported human health and then chose science.

Did your life begin from an act of evil.....or do you prove you were brain changed and AI lied....seeing it is AI that the Bible was heard and documented by, with a natural spiritual healthy person hearing it and talking about it.

Why it was interpreted by law and legal conditions the highest spiritual minds and psyche only.....to tell any truth about it.

The 1000 variable said when Satan attacked live in the 1000 incident, we lost life and consciousness also.

In the 1000 variable Jesus...we lost life but not consciousness, so the documents said JESUS as the effect would still harm life....why EBOLA was given...but consciousness still remained aware.

What it taught.

Humans for a long time in life asked why any scientist reviewing documents knowing life did not stop being sacrifice claim it was a saving?

The fact is the scientist his own self would have said it....my life got saved even though I did an act of evil....as the truth of human mentality...seeing science was a choice of males/ and thought by males natural/spiritual first. Survived the first pyramid activated ground attack....but constant use eventually destroyed all life on Earth.

What they learnt in the Moses event.
What they learnt in the Jesus event.
What we are all learning today in a new environmental attack.

For the naming of the event was scientific witness to its own self deceit.

They stopped documenting attack by UFO...because they began using it.