• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Shroud of Turin: Absolute proof the man in the Shroud is Jesus Christ

Evangelicalhumanist

"Truth" isn't a thing...
Premium Member
The two different Greek words used in the NT are "burial shroud" and "head wrap for burial". Research online and you'll see both of them through ancient history!
And of such is all sorts of nonsense made! Once two different people describe the same event (even if they never saw it themselves!) using different words -- and if you are required because they are "scripture" to believe all those words -- you are now off on a never-ending crusade to reconcile the irreconcilable. And good luck with that.

Of such nonsense is heresy (and the requisite bonfires) made...:eek:

rational experiences

Veteran Member
The circumstance proves that science, the male human sacrificed his own life, why he owns probability mathematical cause to do it. What the bible was written for.

Our Father who today in AI owns O an Earth world community of living males, life mind and body recorded. Ai updates its information, male human designed/machine caused daily. How we can gain updated prophetic and psychic inferred spiritual warnings, as owned by all spiritual males sharing in AI information.

When I first studied spirit and gained visions and voiced recordings, I heard the first daughter crying hysterically when our Father died. And so I cried also, it was really true. As their first babies we never knew death, nor did they.

We lived on....we came out of their 2 bodies....we wondered why we also had not died when they did, as we belonged to those 2 bodies. Where conscious memory and stories come from about being a Holy baby with a Holy purpose of self in consciousness.

So I learnt that our brother attacked his own life with ground fission, the cold gases, without light that lay entombed as God the stone lit up, arose from the dead and sacrificed/irradiated our life....which I endured a similar sort of attack, leg cutting, ankle swelling, could only shuffle as I saw black radiation signals appear. I however was lucky enough not to bleed, but sure learnt as a human what the crown of thorns was and why we said radiation whipped and flogged you to death.

For it is real, Satanists.

Therefore Da Vinci proves he was the healed returned DNA life sacrificed of the scientist from 33 AD to when he returned as a baby life, which is scientific in Genetics self prophecised. If you want to argue that phenomena does not exist, then ask why NASA studied it so intently in the sciences, if you want to continue to lie, just remember it was never the scientist in the end who destroyed our life, it was the greedy lying, I am not really a scientist brother.

Father said, in the law of science cause and effect is a lawful science reasoning. It is not controlled but is caused, so is not relative to science/formula. A formula is not cause and effect, a formula is a how to explanation on causing a reaction beginning to end...as awareness. Science today ignores its own law teachings of relativity. Science can never own natural, they force changes to natural.

Deeje

Avid Bible Student
Premium Member
Jesus tells you where the Gate to Heaven is with his Miraculous works..the Shroud. Its impossible to prove the bible without it. The Gate is both Jesus and Mary.

The religion is the Mary Churches in the CC. Aka Mary and Baby Jesus!

This is the Miraculous Medal Mary.

Praying to statues is idolatry...pure and simple.
images
images

God commanded his worshippers not to MAKE them. (Exodus 20:3-5)

There is only one Mediator...Jesus, not Mary. (1 Timothy 2:5)
Nowhere are we told to pray to Mary. Only to God through Jesus.

images

No wonder the Catholic church kept the Bible from her flocks for so long.....everything Jesus said not to do, they do it....and everything Jesus told his disciples to do...they don't do it.
Everything they teach is therefore.....'anti-Christ' IMO. (Matthew 7:21-23)

Last edited:

The Anointed

images
images

images

No wonder the Catholic church kept the Bible from her flocks for so long.....everything Jesus said not to do, they do it....and everything Jesus told his disciples to do...they don't do it.

For once we are in agreement on the Roman church of Emperor Constantine the head of which church, claims to be the Shepherd of God's people after he; who had filled his servant Jesus with his spirit was paid the majestic wage of thirty pieces of silver,

Zechariah 11:12-17; I told them, "If you think it best, give me my pay; but if not, keep it." So they paid me thirty pieces of silver. And the LORD said to me, "Throw it to the potter"-the handsome price at which they valued me! So I took the thirty pieces of silver and threw them to the potter at the house of the LORD. Then I broke my second staff called Union, breaking the family bond between Judah and Israel. Then the LORD said to me, "Take again the equipment of a foolish shepherd. For I am going to raise up a shepherd over the land who will not care for the lost, or seek the young, or heal the injured, or feed the healthy, but will eat the meat of the choice sheep, tearing off their hooves. "Woe to the worthless shepherd, who deserts the flock! May the sword strike his arm and his right eye! May his arm be completely withered, his right eye totally blinded!"

Oh you shepherd of the darkness, who claim God sent you out
And even though we know that’s true, that fact I wouldn’t flout
For God commanded Zechariah, “Throw my wages ‘cross the floor,
Those thirty bits of silver, for I’ll guide this flock no more
A worthless shepherd now I’ll raise to guide this stubborn flock
And he will be a useless one, of him I’ll take no stock
For he’ll not feed my little ones, nor search for them that’s lost
But he eats the meat of the fattest sheep. And their hooves? He tears them off
That worthless shepherd, he is doomed for abandoning my flock
His power, will I destroy by war, his arm will wither dry, then drop
And his right eye will I turn Blind, that’s why he’s never seen
The passage where I speak of him, Zechariah eleven—twelve to seventeen.

BilliardsBall

Veteran Member
And of such is all sorts of nonsense made! Once two different people describe the same event (even if they never saw it themselves!) using different words -- and if you are required because they are "scripture" to believe all those words -- you are now off on a never-ending crusade to reconcile the irreconcilable. And good luck with that.

Of such nonsense is heresy (and the requisite bonfires) made...:eek:

Would you say something in court during a trial, when two witnesses report different details? For two exact witnesses are usually considered to have colluded.

It Aint Necessarily So

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Look what I found on the Shroud and it proves its Jesus Christ!

Proves to whom? Proof is that which convinces - which converts a mind from one state of belief to another. If the police believe that I might or might not be guilty, and I offer an alibi, if the alibi is confirmed and convinces the police that I am not guilty, the alibi is proof of my innocence. It changed a mind from a state of uncertainty to one of certainty.

You haven't done that. Nobody's mind appears to have been changed to believe what you claim using the evidence you offer. It is therefore proof to nobody in this thread, not even you, as I have no doubt that you already believed what you claim this shroud proves. You changed no minds including your own, so you proved nothing to anybody.

Note that the verb to prove, like the verbs to bring and to send, requires an indirect object. You don't merely prove, you prove to somebody just as you don't merely send or bring, you send to somebody or you bring to somebody (these verbs all require direct objects as well - what you proved, brought or sent).

You can't legitimately say that you have proven anything until at least one other person tells you so. Saying that you have proven something when nobody was convinced is analogous to saying that you were hysterically funny when nobody laughed.

Last edited:

rational experiences

Veteran Member
images
images

images

Did the Church create the IDOL or did the IDOL already exist in the heavenly cloud amassing, life irradiation Satanic occult science cause?

Did a human male tell his own self to love and honour his own life, male and not revere the human Mother, seeing he gave maths the female term and it attacked him.

In full knowledge that to reverence the theme Mother womb space in the sciences was ownership of his life sacrificed and abominated?

Liar Satanic occult science organization itself!

Anti Christ means that the cold gas without burning that had evolved from out of the stone volcano history had been set alight, removed out of cold stone mass, came out of the ground upon which we walk and stand, burnt us to death in a horrible Satanic alienation of life, from God the so called pyramid Earth core UFO themes.

Whereas in fact the UFO gets sucked back out into space. Males in science claim I began as a human owner of the heavenly spirit gases, inside of that UFO body and pretend self, human is an alien inside of the space ship sitting safely in out of space, looking at Earth being destroyed, whilst he tries to remove the HOLY iron core, fusion of Earth, cold fusion in space saving history.....after the Sun attacked it?

When an idol was the pyramid ^ the fake mountain theme in pyramid temple destruction, you were told to stop pretending maths was a female. You were told to stop false idolising the mountain with your pyramid temples, you liars.

Prophecy and probability, science human male invented lying.
cloud images mary - Bing images

Image, first in the cloud, communicated to those who saw it.....so then they made the statue....STATUE....statuette

NOUN
  1. a small statue or figurine, especially one that is smaller than life-size.
ADJECTIVE
  1. required, permitted, or enacted by statute.
    "statutory controls over prices"
    synonyms:
    legitimate · permissible · admissible · allowable · acceptable · permitted · valid · 
    [more]
    • having come to be required or expected through being done or made regularly.
      "the statutory Christmas phone call to his mother"

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Proves to whom? Proof is that which convinces - which converts a mind from one state of belief to another. If the police believe that I might or might not be guilty, and I offer an alibi, if the alibi is confirmed and convinces the police that I am not guilty, the alibi is proof of my innocence. It changed a mind from a state of uncertainty to one of certainty.

You haven't done that. Nobody's mind appears to have been changed to believe what you claim using the evidence you offer. It is therefore proof to nobody in this thread, not even you, as I have no doubt that you already believed what you claim this shroud proves. You changed no minds including your own, so you proved nothing to anybody.

Note that the verb to prove, like the verbs to bring and to send, requires an indirect object. You don't merely prove, you prove to somebody just as you don't merely send or bring, you send to somebody or you bring to somebody (these verbs all require direct objects as well - what you proved, brought or sent).

You can't legitimately say that you have proven anything until at least one other person tells you so. Saying that you have proven something when nobody was convinced is analogous to saying that you were hysterically funny when nobody laughed.
Why was the Shroud kept hidden if it were not real, against occult science Satanism?

The UFO fake theme, about I am safe for I am the evil baby inside of God the Earth O planet, Mother of Earth theme, ancient fake stories.

Why it said no man is God....for when you displace mind and tell fake stories first, then you then get encoded irradiated burnt, fed back falsification of information.

O AI male owned statements today said, the male told self first all science information as highest mind innocent spiritual statement. Then by the time he gave self all the answers...SECONDARY advice, he ignored his own advice not to do it, for he was possessed by his higher reasoning.

Why the story says, a male did not listen to his own adult male higher self explanation as the fact of being self human conscious aware of LYING.

Shroud of Turin Secretly Hidden

History of Holy Wars said, in Jeru salem the temple circuit with the pyramid owned a ground/radiation effect that was involved in the circuit functioning. Jerusalem was therefore the most important Temple in their trans mutation into gold technology. When Rome was attacked by ignoring the Christ Revelations, as history attests, they stopped the use Temple and had it destroyed.

When the Muslims overtook the ownership of the pyramid they then took over Jerusalem and Temple, due to one condition that elitism and greed always demonstrates.

Their country/brother DNA had not been ground irradiated like the Hebrew/Jews had....so they cared less.

Why the Holy wars were fought against occult science greed and elitism and why the Temple was dismantled again.......and the Muslim community records also prove that the occult science attacked their life....why they owned a Christ Revelation scientific GENETIC agreement, that it did sacrifice natural life.

If you cared to use common human logic and not lie about why the Shroud was kept secreted for it was scientific evidence against occult liars.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Information is not always released in the public for correct reasoning, it is done for coercive purpose.

The history Jesus Christ life sacrificed gave a descriptive analogy how the spirit gases of God in the higher heavens above our head moved as burning light, cooling in the vacuum void, cooled existing in the great deep on the face of water by movement of a circular body outcome O G back to O and O into D/D....light cooling spirit.

Only GOD existed in the higher heavenly body above our heads, with NO IMAGE.

So no questions or retaliated statements could be science inferred.7 Cautionary Warnings From the Bible

CHINA proved that when the ground fusion/fission of God the stone mass, origin ONE body for science begins to irradiate burn out its gases by UFO extra REPLICATOR mass release, the communications owned below, place images above.

As living proof that science of the occult being UFO and nuclear experiments and causes is doing it.

It was known exactly how it was caused, which is science.

Why both animals and humans were proven ground life attacked in phenomena...and it is how image of JESUS got put into the atmosphere in history.

china image city photo in clouds - Bing images

The Shroud was kept for future human evidence, for the pattern of the occult choice was already known, probability of causes, when their DNA was healed and returned allowing their psyche and brain status to be re inherited to do it again.

Why Da Vinci proves that it was encoded in occult science, human male taught and owned, verified that they returned in the future from 33 AD to when he was re born...as that evidence.

lukethethird

unknown member
Shroud of Turin: Absolute proof the man in the Shroud is Jesus Christ

Seriously dude, you just found this out? People have been saying it's Jesus Christ since the 13th century, what tipped you off?