• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Show off your desktop

Draka

Wonder Woman
Not my desktop, but here's the wallpaper I have up right now.

Attachments

• Sylar.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 305

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
Here is my wallpaper:

I made it. :D It's a collage of various final fantasy characters, but not the ones I hate, like Kimarhi, the fat thing from FF9, or the knight guy from that one either. Steiner?? I don't remember his name. I re-named him Yikes!
desktop-71.jpg

Elessar

From a panel in a comic a few years back, Ctrl+Alt+Del. They're playing Everquest II (the characters are stylized versions of their normal selves). Recently, the purple elf-type woman and sorceror holding flame, Lilah and Ethan, married - after the latter getting the former pregnant, followed by a miscarriage.

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
From a panel in a comic a few years back, Ctrl+Alt+Del. They're playing Everquest II (the characters are stylized versions of their normal selves). Recently, the purple elf-type woman and sorceror holding flame, Lilah and Ethan, married - after the latter getting the former pregnant, followed by a miscarriage.

Oh no!! So now they are married for no reason...

stacey bo bacey

oh no you di'int
Well then....Paint is being a butt so here is a picture of my wallpaper.....:D

Some guy made this Photoshopped zombie and posted the transformation on Youtube. He also said it was cool to use the pic so I'm good! :bounce

aftahfd2.jpg

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
spacer.gif
Untitled.jpg

It's technically my dad's computer, until I buy it off of him, so I haven't switched the OS yet.

Last edited:

Draka

Wonder Woman
Okay, the other one I just posted was my current wallpaper on the secondary computer. This is what I have on this comp (the main one)

Attachments

• desktop1.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 100

Smoke

Done here.
On my desktop PC, which I rarely use, I have a picture of Neuschwanstein in winter, and on my eee I have a generic Ubuntu menu. This is my Gateway laptop, the PC I use most often:

dt.jpg

Darkness

Psychoanalyst/Marxist
OksanaDesktopScreenshot.jpg

As you can see from my photograph and my folder marked "Lilya 4-ever," I am a fan of the Swedish masterpiece, Lilya 4-ever.

Lindsey-Loo

Steel Magnolia
desktop.jpg

This is a new computer, so I don't have a lot of stuff on my desktop yet. The pic is from New Mexico, which I desperately want to go to. I haven't installed Firefox yet, but I do much prefer Internet Explorer anyway. :D

Draka

Wonder Woman
Changed mine back to what it was before my tauren. Bit more suited to the season and all.

Attachments

• desktop1.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 73