• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Show off your desktop

Apex

Somewhere Around Nothing
Since RF doesn't seem to have a strictly Computer forum I thought Id post this here. Every other forum I post on (religious or otherwise) has one of these except for RF. Here everyone gets a chance to show off how they have customized their desktop.

Here are mine, first one is my desktop with dual monitors running XP Pro.

Here is my laptop with running Hardy Heron.

Apex

Somewhere Around Nothing
Press "PrtScrn" on your key board. It is probably next to your scroll lock key. Then open up Paint and press ctrl+v to paste the image. Save it as picAname.jpg. Then you can load it as an attachment here, or, and this is the preferred method, go to imageshack.us, click "Browse" and load the image you saved on your computer. Then click "host it!". It will load a new page with your image, then simply copy and paste the link it displays for "Thumbnail for forums(1)" into your post.

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
desktop.jpg

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
Ta da!! You might have guessed I'd have a metalocalypse background, hm? :D And you can see also that I've got my time and temperature, as well as my sister's in Australia, just so I'm on top of things. :D

Apex

Somewhere Around Nothing
I also noticed your using IE *gags*... sorry, I just threw up a bit in my mouth. ;)

Apex

Somewhere Around Nothing
Guess you don't know about the whole IE vs Firefox thing. Theres kind of a "war" between Firefox and Internet Explorer users.

Hema

Sweet n Spicy
Screenshot3.jpg

Story behind this. :D

Short version:
I love dogs, my husband's favourite football (soccer) club is Juventus.

Long version:
We had a beautiful waterfall wallpaper, then one evening I came home to see it totally black and in the middle was this a little Juventus logo. He begged me to leave it...and asked, "Yuh don't think it looks nice?" So I thought I would poke fun at him and put up a wallpaper only I would enjoy if he put a wallpaper that only he would enjoy. I set out in search of doggie wallpapers. I found this one with a rotti...my fav breed...with a football. I did some editing and put in a Juventus logo. He liked it and even asked me to put smaller logos on the ball. Now we have a wallpaper that both of us enjoy...but just in case I put a note on the "Notes" gadget at the side saying, "No take off doggie wall-paypah." :p

Hema

Sweet n Spicy

Pretty. :D

You're downloading stuff with Ares too? LOL...my husband recently got Ares and is downloading old episodes of "Knight Rider." Him and his dad are watching now. :rolleyes: Hee hee hee....he told me that when he was little he used to pretend he was driving Kitt. :p