• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Show off your desktop

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
Look!!

Here's my new desktop:

desktop-72.jpg
http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g268/Peregrin_Took/desktop-72.jpg

can't show my desktop because i would be violating the rules (got like 2 things legit on it) but i can showyou the picture i am currently using (i change every 3 days)
a302_f11.jpg

now you geuss what it is

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
It is pretty awesome. My one peeve about it is the buttons along the right side of the keyboard. They bring up things like DVD makers and CD recorders or whatever... anyway, I accidently push them ALL THE TIME when I pick up my computer or something. So that's annoying.

Phasmid

Mr Invisible
I made my own computer. The screen is... 1440x900 that's all I really know.

*When I say I built it, I mean I ignorantly went into PC world, asked for all the parts needed, and got a tech-head friend to put it all together.

Comicaze247

See the previous line
Because I have a mild case of ADD, I have a program called Wallmaster, and it changes my background to a random image in the folder I choose after whatever amount of time I set it to change.

But quite a few of my backgrounds may not be appropriate here, lol. I don't know what the guidelines are for what kinds of pics I can and cannot post. I'd imagine PG-13 pics are fine, but I don't wanna push it =P

So here's one of the backgrounds I use:
desktop.jpg

It's a pic of me (the blue haired Night Elf) and a few of my guildies roaming around Ashenvale, terrorizing the Horde and basically just kicking some *** :D

EDIT: Note, that ^^ was my last day playing WoW :p

Last edited:
I made my own computer. The screen is... 1440x900 that's all I really know.

*When I say I built it, I mean I ignorantly went into PC world, asked for all the parts needed, and got a tech-head friend to put it all together.
You have truly lived up to the British name, i am proud of you :)

How the hell does your computer take all the gaming?