• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Should Feminists be encouraging women to be strippers?

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
DANG we got NASTY!

Nope. Not "we". You and two or three other young women got nasty -- just as you young women always do -- while I myself nevertheless maintained complete possession of my dignity and gravitas by personally deigning to get nasty, as only befits my noble age, ancient wisdom, and advanced intellect.

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
Nope. Not "we". You and two or three other young women got nasty -- just as you young women always do -- while I myself nevertheless maintained complete possession of my dignity and gravitas by personally deigning to get nasty, as only befits my noble age, ancient wisdom, and advanced intellect.

BS! You were the VOYEUR!! :p

Rakhel

:spit: BWAHAHAHAHAHAH

Alceste

Vagabond

Oh you! We all know you were the first to get the new link. Give it over, and let's all go over there and talk about our petits morts. This thread is finished. :flirt:

Meow Mix

Chatte Féministe
I didn't go through every page of this 12+ page long thread; but wanted to point out that I paid for my undergraduate studies doing exactly that without owing anything on student loans (and still possess a lot of nice furniture, gadgets, clothes and accessories from those days).

Would I "encourage" young women to get into it? Absolutely, as a means to an end -- only if they're comfortable with it and would have considered it on their own anyway.