• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Scientific Evidence Supporting Intelligent Design

Im an Atheist

Biologist
They come up with any yet?

There's got to be something by now, right?

Intelligent design is a religious theory created by creationists, resulting that it will probably never have any hard evidence.

Please debate this topic futher on the thread, " Intelligent Design........?"

Im an Atheist

linwood

If you think about it this is really kinda funny.

You`d figure someone would`ve posted something by now.

The Voice of Reason

Doctor of Thinkology
I just found this today:

creationistfair.jpg

There you have it. Science, as applied to creationism, and all of the evidence anyone could ever need.

Last edited:

Kilgore Trout

Misanthropic Humanist
Just checking in - anything yet IDer's? Any scientific evidence whatsoever? C'mon - just one thing.

Okay, at least just summarize the Theory of Intelligent Design. What predictions does it make? How do we test them? In what ways is the theory falsifiable?

The Voice of Reason

Doctor of Thinkology
But it could equally be evidence of beer. Why should I believe in your cupcakes over my beer? Beer is much more powerful and gives it's followers special powers over the universe. I bet your cupcakes can't do that! :no:

Well, I'm not a beer drinker, and I can't opine on your powers over the universe - but I can state (unequivocally) that I do hold dominion over the couch.

Trey of Diamonds

Well, I'm not a beer drinker, and I can't opine on your powers over the universe - but I can state (unequivocally) that I do hold dominion over the couch.

But only your couch. On my couch I am supreme, except when usurped by the 6 year old. :p Not even the almighty beer can hold up against the mighty power of the 6 year old. :cover: